Private Sale question

PDA

Beav
March 30, 2003, 08:10 PM
I've recently purchased a gun through gunsamerica. I'm haven't received the gun yet and the seller hasn't been good with communication. I'm starting to have doubts. If I don't receive the gun what can I do? Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Private Sale question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
larry_minn
March 30, 2003, 09:46 PM
How long since you sent the money? What form did you send the money? Did you double check that it had not arrived at dealer? Asked for tracking numbers? Call them on landline? I always get a landline and talk to person before I send the money.
I am working a deal that is delayed as well. I know where they are at so if no equipement by Tuesday or good reason I will be at their door Wed am.

blades67
March 30, 2003, 09:57 PM
We need more information than you have given us.

Beav
March 30, 2003, 10:14 PM
Been a week and a half since he cashed my check. Not a very long time but the lack of communication bothers me. (he has time to cash my check but not ship a package or at least let me know what the heck is going on?) Dealer hasn't received it and I haven't received a tracking number from him.

If you enjoyed reading about "Private Sale question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!