at the risk of...

PDA

280PLUS
March 30, 2003, 09:04 PM
causing yet more commotion...

i must report that 280 and his many barretta owning bro will IN FACT be at the s&w range sunday april 6 ~ 10:00 am to test drive a few models. possibly with "deadeye" his wifey...

you'll recognize us by the red f-150 with the connecticut vet plate, check my mug on the "showing off" thread, i'll probably look a whole lot like that

try not to let it scare you though...

:D

i'll expect you when i see you,,,

m

If you enjoyed reading about "at the risk of..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
blades67
March 30, 2003, 09:15 PM
I won't be there, just too stinking far to drive.:neener:

bompa
March 30, 2003, 10:30 PM
What is going on next Sunday in Springfield ????

Blackhawk
March 30, 2003, 11:13 PM
Have fun...! :D

Let us know when S&W repudiates that Clinton agreement.... :rolleyes:

280PLUS
March 31, 2003, 07:29 AM
just a not very well received invite to shoot em up at the s&w factory range. me and my brother take a trip there every once in a while to say hi to all the guns.

i walked right into the big boycott with this one but i'm not in total agreement with it and noone around here has convinced me otherwise, sooo,,,

thats ok, you folks keep buying them foreign guns and foreign cars, don't worry about giving your money to some other country instead of putting it in the pockets of your own countrymen,,,

we don't mind...

:rolleyes:

are they still working on that transporter thing?

i wish the'yd hurry up so's you all could join me

:D

Quantrill
March 31, 2003, 09:26 AM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"thats ok, you folks keep buying them foreign guns and foreign cars, don't worry about giving your money to some other country instead of putting it in the pockets of your own countrymen,,,"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I understand and applaud your thinking here. I also find it hard to purchase from Colt (they have the UAW as their union and as a UAW retiree, I know that union is anti-gun and pressures their members constantly to pay into their "Political Action " fund) and S&W with the Clinton agreement that they labor under. I am not even too fond of the late Bill Ruger who sold the 10 rounds is all you need theory. So, what to do? My suggestion is to by USED. From when those companies knew who bought their products and what they think. I also think that the majority of the older guns are superior to the new ones anyway. That way your money is going local, and you neither subsidizing the companies that practice questionable ways or the foreigners who are putting Americans out of work and some who are downright hostile to the US. Just my two cents. Quantrill

280PLUS
March 31, 2003, 09:56 AM
excellent point quantrill, i'm not real big into accumulating guns, i've just purchased what i felt was necessary for defense post 911, and i bought all new. and all american,

except for the bhp,

so shoot me... :D

i like the used / keep it local idea because i myself am your local independent heating and a/c contractor and i do most of my work and buying in my town.

and i give my plumbing supplier doo doo about the iron pipe elbow from thailand all the time...

and when that part "assmbled in mexico" fails prematurely i give my vendor doo doo about that too!

they love me around here...

:evil:

i got one more in mind and it aint a revolver so i'll be looking for that used one!

thanx!

m

just out of curiosity, doesnt that thing state that it doesnt apply to arms already being manufactured?

me, id sign it and never introduce another new design,
just let me get on with business...

at least s&w continues to develop new designs, if you boycott these companies and they go out of business, where ya gonna get guns after a while? :what:

If you enjoyed reading about "at the risk of..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!