Anyone tried the CZ 527 7.62x39 Carbine?

PDA

Kestrel
March 30, 2003, 10:00 PM
It looks like a handy little carbine. Are these accurate, reliable?

Thanks,
Steve

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone tried the CZ 527 7.62x39 Carbine?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sir Galahad
March 30, 2003, 10:14 PM
I have the CZ 527 .223 rifle (not carbine.) If the 527 carbine is anything like the rifle I have, the answer is YES! I was just out shooting it today, in fact, and the iron sights are dead on. And wait til you try that set trigger! Really makes a difference. I have held the carbine at my local shop and this is a handy little carbine. Actually, it's great and I'd like to have one myself. My 527 rifle is my favorite. On most of the CZs, the wood alone is almost worth the price of the whole rifle my opinion. I saw another 527 at my local shop with a beautiful "tiger-stripe" pattern in the stock like you see on the more expensive Pennsylvania rifles. You just cannot go wrong with a CZ.

Steel
March 31, 2003, 09:16 AM
Steel-man need picture

BevrFevr
March 31, 2003, 04:43 PM
I handled one at an NRA convention. If found the bolt to be sloppy and it tended to bind so I stopped looking.

I'm a huge cz fan so I would give one another look but my first impression was not a good one.

-bevr

jimbo
March 31, 2003, 05:19 PM
This 7.62x39 Enfield "K" carbine looks interesting. Click the link and wait for all the pictures to load. The Enfield "K" is near the bottom of the page.

http://www.pyramid.net/sia/

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone tried the CZ 527 7.62x39 Carbine?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!