KRISS Super V Sub-Machine Gun

PDA

af1acura
October 21, 2005, 07:58 AM
http://www.military.com/soldiertech/0,14632,Soldiertech_KRISS,,00.html

Some intresting stuff, there's a video at the bottom.

If you enjoyed reading about "KRISS Super V Sub-Machine Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Janitor
October 21, 2005, 08:08 AM
Cool!

I wonder if HBE could make an IWB for it? :)

only1asterisk
October 21, 2005, 08:34 AM
Looks like something out of "The Black Hole".

David

GunGoBoom
October 21, 2005, 10:44 AM
Schwing! :)

Werewolf
October 21, 2005, 11:11 AM
Looks like an engineer broke out of the standard gun design box. :)

I've often wondered why modern engineering techniques used to make tools human friendly haven't been applied to firearms design to eliminate the down side of shooting. :confused:

Personally - I suspect it is because gunnies are a pretty set in their ways bunch and wouldn't accept anything that didn't look like what Grampaw shot. :banghead:

buzz_knox
October 21, 2005, 11:24 AM
And I thought adjusting for the bore line/sight line diff. on an AR was complicated.

armoredman
October 21, 2005, 12:13 PM
Don't know about that linage that pops out the bottom every shot....looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Strings
October 21, 2005, 04:33 PM
thing is, you could have that slung (or in a holster with a collapsable stock) at a sci-fi con or on Halloween and no cop would look twice...

I WANT ONE!!!!!

Janitor
October 21, 2005, 04:44 PM
at a sci-fi con...and no cop would look twice...
And a most excellent, target rich environment too!

:D

AJ Dual
October 21, 2005, 09:25 PM
I finally placed it!

It's the blasters from "V" the mini-series.

If you enjoyed reading about "KRISS Super V Sub-Machine Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!