help needed????

PDA

bowkill12004
October 21, 2005, 10:57 PM
hello all! just some help to find the right gun for me, I'm going to miss this years rifle season and black powder is after that so i need info on a good and affordable gun. I've been looking at some recently but the ones that are cheap i dont know if this is somthing i'm going to get into or not. There are the ones that come with another barrel like 243 or 30-06 and they price for around 200.00 and some change is this a good way to go?? Well the help would be great thanks again!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "help needed????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
1911 guy
October 22, 2005, 01:23 AM
For a muzzle loader, I'd go with a Thompson Center, Knight, or other known brand. There are some real dogs out there, but the reputable makers also make inexpensive models. For caliber, I'd go with a .50 for several reasons, ramrod accesories and versatility being two of them.

If you enjoyed reading about "help needed????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!