"General" Heraldo Rivera gets canned.

PDA

Ironbarr
March 31, 2003, 01:24 PM
I watched his "report" on Fox this morning - drawing lines and locations in the sand and said to myself - "tactical". Just a little while ago MSNBC reported he'd been unembedded and told to move on.

From my catbird seat - GOOD!

-Andy

If you enjoyed reading about ""General" Heraldo Rivera gets canned." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
boing
March 31, 2003, 01:25 PM
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16247

;)

Chipperman
March 31, 2003, 01:42 PM
I'd like to see a video of him on his way back to Kuwait City, with his head hanging low.

I wonder if he gets to keep the Mini Uzi he was packing.
Bwaaaaa--Haaaaaa-- Haaaaaaaaaaa
:p

Ol' Badger
March 31, 2003, 01:53 PM
Nope. He's still in the "Cat Bird Seat" :D

Ironbarr
March 31, 2003, 03:36 PM
I get a bad thread error on that link.

I gave a fast look before I posted but didn't see anything. Guess I missed it.

-Andy

Lone_Gunman
March 31, 2003, 03:47 PM
That was a lie begun by MSNBC...

Foxnews is playing it up big, and has shown him live, in Iraq just a couple of hours ago, and have said he is still with them.

Blackhawk
March 31, 2003, 03:50 PM
He's continually referred to himself as "Private" to the hoots and laughs of the Screaming Eagles he's embedded with.

He's quite an entertainer, and I think the 101st is enjoying him being with them. That makes be glad. :D

COHIBA
March 31, 2003, 04:24 PM
frag him and blame it on asam akbar.

280PLUS
March 31, 2003, 04:26 PM
i'm still waitng for him to come up with capone's hidden treasure...

:rolleyes:

pax
March 31, 2003, 06:19 PM
Closing this duplicate.

Feel free to add your comments to the thread already underway at http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16243

Please also keep in mind that non-gun-related war threads go to Legal & Political, not to General Discussion.

pax

If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction. -- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

If you enjoyed reading about ""General" Heraldo Rivera gets canned." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!