Davidson's Specials

PDA

mrstang01
March 31, 2003, 03:51 PM
I'm looking for a removable handle, telescopic stock, 16" rifle. Davidson's special lists a brief description of one in their current flyer I saw at a store today, a Bushmaster, part number RCWA3F-16.

They also had a super light carbine listed, part number RCWA2F-16sl, also Bushmaster. I think that one is a fixed shorty stock.

Can anybody who has seen the flyer give me some hints as to what I want to order please?

Thanks,

Michael

If you enjoyed reading about "Davidson's Specials" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CMcDermott
March 31, 2003, 05:23 PM
Go to Davidson's website (http://www.galleryofguns.com/gungallery/index.asp) and choose the powersearch link and search for longguns made by Bushmaster. Then you can pick exactly which version you want and get all the correct numbers etc to give your local dealer to order it for you.

ajacobs
March 31, 2003, 06:45 PM
It would have been a fake collapsable stock as they are banned on new rifles. So it is mearly a cosmetic difference so the only thing to consider is barrel weight.

If you enjoyed reading about "Davidson's Specials" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!