Is this a good price?

PDA

5ptdeerhunter
March 31, 2003, 07:38 PM
My cousin and I just got back from a dealer and he wants to get a Yugo M48. He saw one he liked and it was $275. The bolt and reciever matched and the bolt worked perfect. Very smooth. I didn't look but he did and he said the bore was shiney. The furniture is beaten and there ain't very much cosmo. Is this a good price. Also the guy had a $200 Yugo Mauser K98 as he called it. This thing was very nice. The stock had very little dings and the metal was very nice. Both of these guns are nice and I would assume to be good shooters. But are these fair prices? And if not what is a fair price?

If you enjoyed reading about "Is this a good price?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Poodleshooter
March 31, 2003, 07:40 PM
I paid $180 for one, including bayonet and accessories, from a dealer in VA. They go for about $149 wholesale, including all of the goodies.
www.aimsurplus.com You would need a Curios and Relics FFL to buy direct.

rugerfreak
March 31, 2003, 09:30 PM
CDNN has unissued ones for $169------so I'm thinking you can do better than what your dealer is offering.

WalkerTexasRanger
March 31, 2003, 10:38 PM
Better take the vasoline with you if you go back to that dealer...

If you enjoyed reading about "Is this a good price?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!