PDA

Yohan
March 31, 2003, 10:26 PM
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/news/2003/03/31/200303313888.htm

Posted Monday, March 31, 2003 - 12:40 pm

By Andy Paras
STAFF WRITER
aparas@greenvillenews.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man who wanted curly fries instead of french fries pulled out a gun and shot at the drive-through window of a fast food restaurant in Greenville County, according to a Sheriff's Office spokesman.
The suspect was one of three men in the back seat of a yellow Chevrolet Impala that pulled up to the drive-through window of the Jack In The Box at 1106 North Pleasantburg Drive at 2:30 a.m. Sunday, said Master Deputy Michael Hildebrand.

The man told the manager that he wanted curly fries instead of the regular fries, Hildebrand said. The manager told investigators that he agreed to replace the fries until he saw the suspect eating the fries he already had.

When the manager told him he wouldn't replace the fries, the suspect pulled out a revolver, Hildebrand said. The manager quickly shut the window, he said.

The manager told investigators that the suspect fired at the window once, leaving a dent in the metal part of the window, then drove off.

No one was injured, Hildebrand said.

The car is described as pale yellow, four-door, late 1970s or early 1980s model. The suspect is described as being 23-27 years old, 5 feet - 6 inches tall, 160 pounds, he said. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 23-Crime.
--------------------------------
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cuss: :banghead:

If you enjoyed reading about "Person shoots gun after getting wrong fries" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stevie-Ray
March 31, 2003, 10:29 PM
What a putz!

zahc
March 31, 2003, 10:29 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cuss: :banghead:

TechBrute
March 31, 2003, 10:32 PM
What we have here is an honest to gawd mowron.

SquirrelNuts
March 31, 2003, 10:33 PM
The customer is always right. :)

-SquirrelNuts

cool45auto
March 31, 2003, 10:35 PM
Would you like hot lead with that?:D

Seriously, what the heck is going on nowadays?

10-Ring
March 31, 2003, 10:38 PM
Now there is someone who seriously needs a multi-year time out! :cuss:

Redlg155
March 31, 2003, 11:04 PM
The manager told investigators that he agreed to replace the fries until he saw the suspect eating the fries he already had.

Sounds like these guys used to be Inmates at one time. It never ceases to amaze me when an Inmate comes up during feeding and complains that his chicken is uncooked, be allowed to exchange it for another peice and then wants to have the original peice back also. Sounds like the same mentality into play here, except these idiots have guns.

Good Shooting
RED

jmbg29
March 31, 2003, 11:08 PM
Arrest them, convict them, and parachute them into Baghdad. Actual parachute optional.:fire: :fire: :fire:

Mastrogiacomo
March 31, 2003, 11:14 PM
Here's another loser I'll get compared to just because I have a gun. :fire: :cuss: :banghead: :scrutiny:

Mike Irwin
March 31, 2003, 11:28 PM
Looks to me like he was exercising not only his right to carry a firearm, but also his right to "have it his way." :D

CZ-75
March 31, 2003, 11:37 PM
The suspect is described as being 23-27 years old, 5 feet - 6 inches tall, 160 pounds, he said.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

PC Media Alert!

What do you notice is missing in the above description that would help distinguish the suspect from about, Oh, 10 million or so other possible suspects?

Never mind how dubious the above mentioned stats are for a perp SEATED in the back seat of a car.

Hint: The item I'm looking for is intentionally left out to avoid making any particular segment of society look more prone to criminality than other segments, never mind that it is extremely helpful. :rolleyes:

Frohickey
March 31, 2003, 11:48 PM
The car is described as pale yellow, four-door, late 1970s or early 1980s model. The suspect is described as being 23-27 years old, 5 feet - 6 inches tall, 160 pounds, he said. Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 23-Crime.

Usually, for a suspect description, there is ...
male or female
age range
height
weight
skin color
hair color
eye color

I guess in the rush of ducking down, the manager didn't remember what the guy's skintone is. Or maybe the manager had heavily tinted glasses, or the car had heavily tinted windows...

rock jock
March 31, 2003, 11:50 PM
CZ,

I noticed that too. Pathetic, isn't it?

CZ-75
March 31, 2003, 11:54 PM
I'm overly sensitive after having read "Coloring the News," and seeing how this is SOP for the media and their social engineering agenda.

Blackhawk
April 1, 2003, 12:07 AM
And how can anybody tell how tall or heavy somebody seated in the back seat is? Methinks the Jackie was hounded to give the height and weight when he couldn't, so he or the cop just made up something. :rolleyes:

cratz2
April 1, 2003, 12:36 AM
Sounds like he took lessons of firearms use from Homer Simpson. :p

And he should have considered Buger King if he wanted it his way, right away.

hansolo
April 1, 2003, 12:39 AM
If Chief Moose was on the case, the Perp would automatically be White. "Black people don't use Bushmasters, er, I mean revolvers".:cuss:

BTW, "...parachute optional"....LMAO!, CA 75

"And I don't want no freakin' FRENCH fries..give those to Peter Armett"....that Brie-eating, Pus-Bucket of a traitor. Tie him to Michael Moore and drop them out of a B-52 over Saddam's pad.

WhoKnowsWho
April 1, 2003, 01:38 AM
And I thought my friend became angry when they put ice in his drink...

What a joke. Hope they get caught.

Pendragon
April 1, 2003, 03:21 AM
No matter how many timed the people at Scrawny Ronnies mess up my order, I would never consider shooting my gun.

I like all of my guns - and I would risk damaging one by shooting it. Such behavior could render my guns inoperable and I would never be able to fire them. :neener:

280PLUS
April 1, 2003, 07:13 AM
just another mororn to be compared to...

how much we want to bet the the guy was carrying illegal to begin with.

its nice to see all the anti gun legislation worked so well once again,

do you folks out there still call it "Gag in the Bag" ?

:D

El Tejon
April 1, 2003, 07:45 AM
See, fast food really is bad for your. Just think how unhealthy it is in the Department of Correction.

dance varmint
April 1, 2003, 11:24 AM
No security camera tape of the license plate? What a cheap FF chain.

Betty
April 1, 2003, 11:42 AM
Makes you wonder what is so utterly wrong with a person to make them get mad enough to shoot at someone over something so stupidly trivial.

I ended up with a raw chicken burger once. Sure wasn't shooting anybody over, though I wanted to make the chef eat it.

COHIBA
April 1, 2003, 11:59 AM
i live in spartanburg 20 min from pleasantburg dr.
i promise the BOLO would read...
Black male 20-25
5-9/6 foot
black curly hair

why did the manager close the window? did he think he was working at the bank?

Blackhawk
April 1, 2003, 12:22 PM
why in the F$CK did the manager close the window? did he think he was working at the bank?Maybe he thought or knew it was bullet resistant...? :rolleyes:

280PLUS
April 1, 2003, 12:22 PM
i get really annoyed when they don't give me a knapkin,,,

but even THEN i don't start poppin' em off...

but if looks could kill...

:fire:

COHIBA
April 1, 2003, 12:44 PM
i think this whole french boycott thing has gone a bit far.
"what the... hey man, deez is franch fryz! i dont want no GD Franch fryz. i want dem MF'n curlee fryz, bitchz."
BLAM.

DMK
April 1, 2003, 02:45 PM
The manager told investigators that the suspect fired at the window once, leaving a dent in the metal part of the window, then drove off. Tough window! Or one weak gun.

Carlos Cabeza
April 1, 2003, 02:53 PM
Should be 25 to life for use of a firearm in the commision of a felony.....:cuss: boy !

BerettaNut92
April 1, 2003, 02:56 PM
Runt, I got a raw burger once. Raw is war!!! :D

I'm eating my 6 piece instead of my 10-piece mcnuggets I ordered right now. Dangit I was so busy eating my fries I didn't check the order :o

Blain
April 1, 2003, 06:30 PM
"A man who wanted curly fries instead of french fries pulled out a gun and shot at the drive-through window of a fast food restaurant in Greenville County, according to a Sheriff's Office spokesman.

LOL that remidns me of just ONE thing!

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/fallingdown.jpg

Michael Douglass from "Falling Down"!!!!!!

Now after a hard day, a nice breakfase meal is desired. He goes to Wammy Burger and asks for a breakfast entre. He is told that they just stopped serving breakfast by "Sheila". The manager "Rick" is then asked if it is possible to serve him a brekafast entre just as well anyway. He says that it isn't. Michael frowns and just goes for his new bag of goodies and grabs what is closest. A few shots accidentally are shot in the ceiling. Rick is requested to specifically fix a breakfast meal.

"On foot he has adventures that would rival any of previous knights of times gone past. On his trek he stumbles upon an oriental man's store, and asks for change to use the phone. He is told that he has to purchase something first, he picks a soda to purchase and hands the man a dollar. The man states that the soda was 85 cents. A bit frustrated after his hard day thus far and inherantly not eager for any more hardship on this day, he looks at the man with a smile and says the soda is too much and would leave him no change for the phone. The oriental store owner asks the man to leave, and reaches for his baseball bat. Michael Douglas's character then grabs the bat as the store owner asks him to just take his money from the register and leave. This infuriates Michael Douglas, he gains the bat and states that it's time to "roll back prices."

It seems that the store like many oriental owned businesses had superinflated prices. Michael Douglas walks the isles, the doughnuts are too high so that display gets a nice whack. An inquiry is made as to to how much some batteries are, a hesitant answer is given and then changed to a new price. It is deduced by Michael Douglas that "this whole rack is suspect" and it is brought down by a mighty swing. Michael Dogulas then asks how much is a soda 12 ounces. The man says 50 CENTS. Michael Douglas then says sold and pays for the soda and leaves with the baseball bat in hand to be on the safe side."

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/fallingdowndouglas.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Person shoots gun after getting wrong fries" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!