Arizona/Cali shoot in Yuma on 5 Nov.

PDA

Lennyjoe
November 2, 2005, 02:04 PM
This thread is to add on to the mega thread we had going here.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=151958

So far we only have 2 folks from Arizona and 3 from California.

We need more participation to justify the cost of travel and leasure so if your thinking of going then you better let us willing travelers know soon. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Arizona/Cali shoot in Yuma on 5 Nov." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lennyjoe
November 2, 2005, 02:24 PM
Oh my, there is a gunshow in Yuma the weekend that we are there. I dont know where that is so if anyone has any intel on it please speak up.

MURPHY’S • YUMA 5-6 November

dasmi
November 2, 2005, 02:25 PM
Oh, now that adds to the fun :)

dasmi
November 2, 2005, 03:26 PM
I have two seats available now. See the other thread, linked at the top, for more information.

sumpnz
November 2, 2005, 07:08 PM
SWMBO gave the official clearance that there's nothing desperatly requiring my presence at home on Saturday. What with her being pregnant I was worried she might have some project in mind.

I'll have to see if he can come, but I've got a friend that may want to tag along. If he comes I'll have 2 other seats available, if not I'll have 3 seats available in the car for anyone from the Phx area wanting to carpool. Mind you, it's a Honda Civic, so luggage space will be tight with a full car.

If you enjoyed reading about "Arizona/Cali shoot in Yuma on 5 Nov." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!