One of recent posts has disappeared

PDA

Sproles
November 4, 2005, 10:27 AM
I posted a new POST last week on Friday and I rec'd an email from it (it was an item in the For Sale area) and now I cannot find it anywhere. I looked in the forums and then searched for it by my name and still nada.

Please advise-

Sproles

If you enjoyed reading about "One of recent posts has disappeared" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
waterhouse
November 4, 2005, 11:03 AM
Did you forget to put your location in the title of you ad? That will get it deleted for failure to follow the rules, which are posted a the top of the for sale section. If you did included your location, then I'm not sure where it went.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=148953

Forum Rules:

2. State your state of residence in the subject line AND in the body of your thread.
. . .
10. If one of your threads disappears, please re-read these rules before posting again. Your disappeared thread was probably in violation of one or more rules. The onus is on you to follow the rules properly.

P95Carry
November 4, 2005, 11:46 AM
Sorry your thread disappeared but - it is possible one of the mod's saw no state reference and ditched it.

I have looked to see if it had been ''put aside'' but not found anything and so it possibly was deleted.

Sproles
November 4, 2005, 03:54 PM
I STAND corrected. :banghead: I failed to see that portion of the instructions. I will re-post and include the State - thanks for the help. Sorry about that!

Sproles

(PS - should that apply for NON-firearm items for sale, as well? - Just curious...):confused:

P95Carry
November 4, 2005, 03:58 PM
If you read the sticky in accessories you'll see same rule - it is to keep things consistent and assist folks browsing.

If you enjoyed reading about "One of recent posts has disappeared" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!