cz-75 kadet

PDA

sabre2
November 4, 2005, 10:28 PM
The local gun shop is having a sale on cz-75 kadets. $329. It is a .22 version of the cz-75. Looks very solid. Opinions?

If you enjoyed reading about "cz-75 kadet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rob1035
November 4, 2005, 10:32 PM
you mean the whole pistol or just the conversion kit?

If its the whole pistol, I think thats a good price, might be wrong though.

Here's a related question: can the Kadet pistol be converted to centerfire?

Walt Sherrill
November 4, 2005, 10:43 PM
Its a good price. And its a fine gun.

dxkj21
November 4, 2005, 10:49 PM
you mean the whole pistol or just the conversion kit?

If its the whole pistol, I think thats a good price, might be wrong though.

Here's a related question: can the Kadet pistol be converted to centerfire?

I have never seen a CZ75B 9mm, etc kit being sold, only kadet kits, so that is a very valid question

On a side note I bought my CZ 75 retro for $340 so the price seems comparable, but for 329 you have a lot of options as far as 22's go

Walt Sherrill
November 4, 2005, 10:55 PM
The Kadet is a dedicated gun. Several are being offered for sale on the CZ Forum in the classified area.

(The Kadet is basically a 9mm CZ with the .22 Kadet Kit mounted -- only you don't have a 9mm slide, too.)

You can't buy a 9mm slide for it, however. CZ doesn't sell any slide kit except the Kadet Kit in .22.

hksw
November 4, 2005, 11:03 PM
Fin Feather Fur in Ashland (north of Columbus in 71) has them (complete guns) for sale this month for $300. Got one Tuesday after work.

chris in va
November 4, 2005, 11:19 PM
Absolutely fantastic shooter. I have the 75 9mm with kit mounted and it makes for some really fun plinking/trigger training. Very accurate. Not a bad price either.

If you enjoyed reading about "cz-75 kadet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!