What happened to the Bay Area shoot idea?

PDA

madkiwi
April 1, 2003, 01:20 PM
OK, last week there was an idea floated to organize a shoot at los Altos or Chabot or Sunnyvale.

Sven? Anyone? I'm interested. I was planning on working on my Pathfinder this weekend, but guns before cars, I say.

madkiwi

If you enjoyed reading about "What happened to the Bay Area shoot idea?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
QuarterBoreGunner
April 1, 2003, 01:40 PM
I believe it's still on for Los Altos on Sunday, April 27.

Search for the thread and you'll find it.

xsquid
April 1, 2003, 03:59 PM
More than welcome to join a few of us off the CalGuns board to a shoot and BBQ at Richmond this coming Saturday the 5th. I see that alot of CalGuns regulars over here too.

CalGun's Richmond shoot&BBQ (http://calguns.net/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=888602736&f=5986098711&m=3876057372)

Sven
April 1, 2003, 04:18 PM
The official date we are meeting is:

Sunday, April 27 at Los Altos

I will start another thread as we get closer. Original is here (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15271)

QuarterBoreGunner
April 1, 2003, 04:47 PM
hey xsquid? Stupid question- what happened to your avatar thingy over on calguns.net?

Sven
April 1, 2003, 11:56 PM
RETRACTION AND CORRECTION:

Sunday, April 20th (in Los Altos) is the date for the Bay Area shoot.

Penman
April 2, 2003, 03:17 AM
I'm going to be in Sunnyvale, but not 'till the 24th. I'll see if I can get my brother to attend, he needs to get with a group of shooters. You all have a great time.

QuickDraw
April 2, 2003, 11:35 AM
Hey Xsquid,
Good to see you over here! :D

QuickDraw

xsquid
April 2, 2003, 03:22 PM
Hey guys - been lurking for a bit till I could find a good segue onto this board:) The lost of my avatar is a long story about my battles with sbcglobal - which I won't bore you folks with. I've never been down to Los Altos for a shoot, I'll see if I can make it down.

If you enjoyed reading about "What happened to the Bay Area shoot idea?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!