Read before you visit Glock in Smyrna, GA.

PDA

SquirrelNuts
April 1, 2003, 02:49 PM
I took a friend's Glock 22 over to their headquarters today. He wanted night sights, extended slide release, and an extended magazine release installed. I have gone in there many times before for these and similar operations without a problem. Since the war in Iraq has started, you now have to have an appointment to get in there. They finally let me in after standing outside for a while, but I was lucky. I made it obvious to them that I had been there before and never had an appointment.

I hope this saves someone some trouble if you are heading down there. Call ahead.

-SquirrelNuts

If you enjoyed reading about "Read before you visit Glock in Smyrna, GA." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lone_Gunman
April 1, 2003, 11:40 PM
What does the war in Iraq have to do with this?

MiniZ
April 1, 2003, 11:41 PM
I would imagine the war in Iraq=hightened security. They don't want anyone around that they are not expecting.

Silent Bob
April 2, 2003, 06:51 PM
In the 2003 Glock Annual, in the top ten questions asked most frequently of the Glock Customer Service Department, it asks does Glock offer factory tours. The answer was no, due to security concerns.

If you enjoyed reading about "Read before you visit Glock in Smyrna, GA." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!