But guns are ill-eagle in DC...

PDA

jrhines
April 1, 2003, 02:12 PM
Washington DC, highschool student shot with a "Silver handgun" at or around Cordoza (sp?) Highschool, around noon today. Tape at 11!

If you enjoyed reading about "But guns are ill-eagle in DC..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pilgrim
April 1, 2003, 02:27 PM
Yes, the great experiment with gun prohibition is a resounding success.

jrhines
April 1, 2003, 02:37 PM
Male vic, shot in the leg during lunch, the school has metal detectors. The thought plickens....

4v50 Gary
April 1, 2003, 07:18 PM
I'm afraid I must refute this. I was just in Wershington Dee Zee this past Sunday (3/30) and the only guns I saw were carried by cops. Normal folks can't have guns, therefore this could not have happened.

Nightfall
April 1, 2003, 07:39 PM
I'm sure this IS a lie. Whenever I watch DC news, almost every day I see one or more reports of shootings. Obviously with guns practically banned in DC, this is a complete lie! Considering there are armed police there, loads of security, and a virtual ban on private firearm ownership, this can't be. With gun control in effect, violent crime just can't happen. It just CAN'T!

:rolleyes:

George Hill
April 1, 2003, 07:40 PM
Well, it could have... but that would mean the shooter was a cop.

Yohan
April 1, 2003, 07:53 PM
George- I see the solution. Ban all guns, knives, cars, and bats from Washington. Tasers are a much more safer alternative, right?. </Sarcasm> :rolleyes: :cuss:

Standing Wolf
April 1, 2003, 09:00 PM
I don't understand why criminals don't obey the law.

Didorian
April 1, 2003, 09:07 PM
Maybe because they'recriminals???

If you enjoyed reading about "But guns are ill-eagle in DC..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!