Hunting Permit Tag Question

PDA

The Jackal
November 6, 2005, 06:58 PM
I am filling out the form for left over permits for the spring and I noticed something, there is no place to mark what tag I want. Take a look.

http://www.gf.state.az.us/pdfs/h_f/hunt_permit_app.pdf

Am I missing something? Anyone from AZ know how to fill this out. I want to get a tag for javelina.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hunting Permit Tag Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sumpnz
November 7, 2005, 01:18 AM
That looks like the regular tag application form. I've never tried to get sloppy seconds on tags, so I don't know if they use a different form for that.

At any rate, you need to look up the hunt number to specifiy if which unit, and General vs HAM season you want. When you're looking at the regs, you'll notice that there's a four digit number in the left hand column of the pages listing the various hunting units and seasons. Pick the hunt you want, and copy the corresponding number into the field on the upper right of the tag application form.

If you need more help, PM me and I'll walk you through it.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hunting Permit Tag Question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!