need help identifying a gun

PDA

mjsoftball2002
November 19, 2005, 07:22 PM
thanks for the info guys

If you enjoyed reading about "need help identifying a gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ohen Cepel
November 19, 2005, 07:30 PM
It looks like a Chinese Para model that's been restocked and tricked out some. If it's not from China them it looks like it's been cut down.

Value depends a lot on the parts and the quality of the work done.

Jason M.
November 19, 2005, 07:31 PM
Looks like a norinco "paratrooper" SKS.

mjsoftball2002
November 19, 2005, 07:48 PM
anyone have a ballpark figure on what this is worth he has a guy trying to tell him its not worth much and he is trying to buy it for 125 dollars

lawson
November 19, 2005, 08:10 PM
looks like an ATI monte carlo stock

mjsoftball2002
November 19, 2005, 08:17 PM
if anyone is interested in this make me an offer or looking to trade for a 12 gauge semi,o/u,pump doesnt matter just has to be a fair trade..this is located in ohio

mjsoftball2002
November 19, 2005, 08:25 PM
It looks like a Chinese Para model that's been restocked and tricked out some. If it's not from China them it looks like it's been cut down.

Value depends a lot on the parts and the quality of the work done.
i was told it is a chinese model but still dont know the value

JamisJockey
November 19, 2005, 08:47 PM
I don't think its a paratrooper model, because thats a duckbill magazine. I think the para uses a standard AK mag, right?????
:confused:

Roadkill
November 19, 2005, 09:15 PM
Its worth just about what he is being offered. Maybe $150 with the synthetic stock and scope. I sold two new ones last month for $125 and $150, one had a scope.

rk

Gixerman1000
November 19, 2005, 09:20 PM
It's a Norinco SKS paratrooper with aftermarket stock and aftermarket USA brand duck bill mags that replace the stock box mags.

I don't think its a paratrooper model, because thats a duckbill magazine. I think the para uses a standard AK mag, right?????
:confused:

That would be the SKS-D and SKS-M models.

If you enjoyed reading about "need help identifying a gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!