Oh Dear, I've gone and scared the parents

PDA

DontBurnMyFlag
November 21, 2005, 10:45 AM
I recently told friends and family over dinner that I purchased a concealable sleek black-metal object with a high capacity load capable of doing harm with absolutly no background check at a local store.

As I let them thinking about what gun I bought now...I revealed to them, I bought a stapler.

So, next time your at the office. Just announce thats what your carrying to work, and then when your co-workers are confused, produce the stapler.

It got laughs from me, but Im easily entertained.

If you enjoyed reading about "Oh Dear, I've gone and scared the parents" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kharn
November 21, 2005, 12:04 PM
You should've bought the red one from Office Space. :p

Kharn

xring04
November 21, 2005, 12:08 PM
must be black to be scary.

benEzra
November 21, 2005, 12:53 PM
Betcha it's even semiautomatic. :D

yorec
November 21, 2005, 01:07 PM
Ya know... if you found a way to put a scope on it, then you'd have a high capacity, concealable, sniper stapler! :neener:

armoredman
November 21, 2005, 01:10 PM
You see the size of the reloads they sell? No check, even to kids! Double ended nickled penetrators!

Kurush
November 21, 2005, 01:49 PM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/ibelieveyouhavemystapler-37239.jpg
Ex... excuse me... I believe you have my assault stapler!

mons meg
November 21, 2005, 08:17 PM
You should've bought the red one from Office Space.

That would be the red Swingline...it's classified as an assault stapler even though most of the features are cosmetic.

bigun15
November 21, 2005, 08:26 PM
DontBurnMyFlag,
It's people like you that deserve to be a millionaire, not those filthy hypocritical slobs.

f4t9r
November 21, 2005, 08:30 PM
I prefer the rapid fire electric model myself

Vitamin G
November 21, 2005, 10:37 PM
Actually, i believe that Swingline did not even produce a red stapler until "Office Space" created such a demand for one, that they had very little choice.

If you enjoyed reading about "Oh Dear, I've gone and scared the parents" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!