BlueBroker.com winner! Or is this just some internet trick?

PDA

Rockrivr1
November 22, 2005, 09:25 AM
I don't remember how I heard of this site. I may have stumbled across it on one of the gun boards. Anyway, I received an email from them indicating that I had won a Mosin Nagant M44 and to call them to arrange for delivery.

BlueBroker.com was doing an 80 guns in 80 days givaway if you registered before a certain date. I'm supposedly winner number 10. If it's on the level that is great!! If this is some kind of trick I'm going to be pissed.

Has anyone else heard of this?

I'm going to give them a call to see what's up. Who know, I could be a new M44 owner. Don't have one yet.

You know it's a sad statement on the world when you have to doubt whether you actually won something.

If you enjoyed reading about "BlueBroker.com winner! Or is this just some internet trick?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zrex
November 22, 2005, 10:29 AM
They are affilliated with centerfiresystems.com and the give away is legit. I have ordered several items through Centerfire over the years and never had a problem.

Lois Luttrell is always helpful. Give her a call at 800-915-3346 if you need anything.

Sinsaba
November 22, 2005, 10:33 AM
I think he just wanted to make us all turn a little green :D

:neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "BlueBroker.com winner! Or is this just some internet trick?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!