BlueBroker.com and CenterFire Systems Inc. are stand up folk!

PDA

Rockrivr1
November 22, 2005, 04:26 PM
I posted earlier about getting an email from BlueBroker.com about winning a Mosin Nagant M44 from them during their 80 guns in 80 days context. At first I thought it was a gimic or something. I then talked to Lois at CenterFire Systems and it's completely legit. They are sending me the rifle for free and all I'll have to pay for is the FFL transfer. How good is that!!! One of the things that surprised me about this contest is that I've never bought a thing from CenterFire Systems. I always thought these contests were rigged so that the winners were always folks who bought from them.

In the future I'll have the check them out to see how their prices are.

Just thought I'd pass the word around.

Oh man, the only down side is that I now have to go out and buy more ammo. :p (Ok, I couldn't keep a straight face when I was typing it either)

If you enjoyed reading about "BlueBroker.com and CenterFire Systems Inc. are stand up folk!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ky Larry
November 22, 2005, 09:07 PM
CenterFire Systems is about a 10 minute drive from me. The have pretty good prices on Commie junk ammo for my Commie junk guns. Very nice people.

yesterdaysyouth
November 23, 2005, 11:10 AM
i've spent more money there than anyone should...

customer service is top notch...

If you enjoyed reading about "BlueBroker.com and CenterFire Systems Inc. are stand up folk!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!