KR Training in Austin, TX

PDA

Moonchigger
November 22, 2005, 08:45 PM
My wife and I are thinking of getting a pistol for home defense and also for some fun at the range. Neither of us have ever shot a handgun before so we have decided that we would need some training before we brought a firearm into the home.

Has anyone had any experience with KR Training in Austin, TX http://www.krtraining.com? We're thinking of taking their Basic Pistol class in January.

If you enjoyed reading about "KR Training in Austin, TX" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
brewer90
November 22, 2005, 10:08 PM
I took their Beyond the Basics class last month and really enjoyed the class. They have a very nice classroom and outdoor range (it's about an hour east of Austin).

Karl is a really nice guy and a knowledgeable instructor. He runs a safe operation and is down to earth and keeps the class interesting. I definitely recommend him.

LeonCarr
November 22, 2005, 10:13 PM
Karl Rehn (The KR in KR Training) is good people. I have shot in several IPSC matches with him (USPSA Master), and his training programs are top notch.

Just my .02,
LeonCarr

Drizzt
November 22, 2005, 11:16 PM
Great program out there. I also highly recommend the CHL classes taught through KR Training.

Spreadfire Arms
November 22, 2005, 11:17 PM
if you are looking for a CHL class in Austin i offer them for $80 for THR members.

MatthewVanitas
November 22, 2005, 11:57 PM
Plans for upcoming Austin-area THR shoot ongoing in the Rallying Point forum. -MV

If you enjoyed reading about "KR Training in Austin, TX" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!