Hi all

PDA

jeremywills
November 23, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hi all, a newbie here.

Found this place searching for SKS info. Looking around, theres a wealth of info in here. Figure Ill stick around and maybe learn some more things. Share what limited knowledge I have as well.

Cheers everyone
Jeremy

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi all" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darth Ruger
November 23, 2005, 09:20 PM
Howdy!

GRB
November 24, 2005, 09:02 AM
This is definitely one of the best sites on the net; welcome to you, you have found someplace you will likely return to time and time again.

jsalcedo
November 24, 2005, 09:57 AM
Welcome!

You'll find the answer to most any gun or rights related question here.

El Tejon
November 24, 2005, 11:19 AM
Welcome to THR, new friend.:)

MatthewVanitas
November 24, 2005, 12:42 PM
The single most important thing to recall about the SKS is that it has a free-floating firing pin. There exists a slight chance that, if the firing-pin channel is totally clogged with gunk, that the firing pin could be stuck forward and set off a round upon chambering.

One of the many, many, great pieces of info to pick up on THR. Good board, good civil folks (with some exceptions in the Legal and Political forum). Hope you find it all useful. Welcome aboard, -MV

1911Ron
November 24, 2005, 10:55 PM
Howdy and welcome. What other guns do you have? SKSs are fun guns to shoot i like mine but it doesn't get shot as much as my CETME does:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Hi all" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!