I just gave away a DSA STG 58

PDA

Roadkill
November 24, 2005, 06:38 PM
My son is home for a few days, he's a F16 mechanic, expressed an interest in getting a FAL like mine, since he went into the USAF directly from high school and I didn't help him through college like I did my other two kids I gave him mine with twenty magazines and 2,000 rounds of Australian .308. He's been in for five years and has decided to stay. I'm damn proud of him and don't mind showing it. That only leaves me with fifty one guns anyway.

rk

If you enjoyed reading about "I just gave away a DSA STG 58" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SpookyPistolero
November 24, 2005, 07:01 PM
Lucky son, that's very generous of you. Hard rifle to beat.

fisherman66
November 24, 2005, 07:17 PM
Dad, you don't know me, but when you were stationed at _________ you met my mother.

I love you.

Son

longtooth
November 24, 2005, 07:24 PM
Good job. I know the feeling & am, proud of mine & yours & all the rest of them. Mine will retire in 3 1/2 yr. or there about. Too bad they don't have an icon for proud. We need a flag over there admins. ;) ;)

greg531mi
November 25, 2005, 01:57 PM
That's great....Gave my kid three guns.....He was the valedictorian of his class, and got a full ride to MSU......He cost me less than those guns too....
He's going to get them sooner or later anyway....hopefully much later...

If you enjoyed reading about "I just gave away a DSA STG 58" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!