China to Colonize the US ??????

PDA

Waitone
November 26, 2005, 05:00 PM
http://ykien.net/tl_viettrung100.html

from the preface (highlighting added by poster)

The following is a transcript of a speech believed to have been given by Mr. Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible. It is worth reading because it is believed to set out the CCP’s strategy for the development of China. The speech argues for the necessity of China using biological warfare to depopulate the United States and prepare it for a future massive Chinese colonization. “The War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century” was published on February 15, 2005 on www.peacehall.com and was published on www.boxun.com on April 23, 2005. This speech and a related speech, “The War Is Approaching Us” are analyzed in The Epoch Times original article “The CCP’s Last-ditch Gamble: Biological and Nuclear War.”

Xenophobia, paranoia, racism, historical revisionism, hegemony- - - -we have it all right here in one speech by the military leader of our "trading partner."

My personal favorite
Our economic development is all about preparing for the need of war! Publicly we still emphasize economic development as our center, but in reality, economic development has war as its center! We have made a tremendous effort to construct “The Great Wall Project” to build up, along our coastal and land frontiers as well as around large and medium-sized cities, a solid underground “Great Wall” that can withstand a nuclear war. We are also storing all necessary war materials. Therefore, we will not hesitate to fight a Third World War, so as to lead the people to go out and to ensure the Party’s leadership position.

Here's a doozie
Would the United States allow us to go out to gain new living space? First, if the United States is firm in blocking us, it is hard for us to do anything significant to Taiwan and some other countries! Second, even if we could snatch some land from Taiwan, Vietnam, India, or even Japan, how much more living space can we get? Very trivial! Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.

And in conclusion
The central committee believes, as long as we resolve the United States problem at one blow, our domestic problems will all be readily solved. Therefore, our military battle preparation appears to aim at Taiwan, but in fact is aimed at the United States, and the preparation is far beyond the scope of attacking aircraft carriers or satellites.If true, we have a problem with our "main trading partner."

If you enjoyed reading about "China to Colonize the US ??????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
KriegHund
November 26, 2005, 05:05 PM
Ive been rather indecisive about china.

Ive come to the conclusion that unless its something along the lines of hitlers 'superior race', but with chinese instead, they have no good reasons to invade the US.

Plus it'd be one heck of a fight...

geekWithA.45
November 26, 2005, 05:06 PM
This is why we invented MAD: mutually assured destruction.

Wiring "carpet nuke China" to a dead man switch will put an end to _that_ nonsense.

DelayedReaction
November 26, 2005, 05:26 PM
While interesting, it's not a feasible attack unless done covertly (now there's a scary thought; the War on Terrorism actually being an attempt to bolster security against covert attacks by other nation states). And if the link was ever made between a biological attack and a nation-state, the United States would immediately retaliate with nuclear attack. The understanding I have is that America's policy is to respond with any WMD attack with WMDs of our own, and we don't bother with biological or chemical weapons.

R.H. Lee
November 26, 2005, 05:55 PM
China using biological warfare to depopulate the United States Then who's gonna buy all the Walmart crap? :p

armoredman
November 26, 2005, 06:00 PM
Poor WalMart, having to buy from Mexico and Spain...
China is the new battleground, and will do everything they can to defeat us. They think in centuries...we think in 30 minute sitcoms. We have to win; I hate egg foo young.

Biker
November 26, 2005, 06:07 PM
Poor WalMart, having to buy from Mexico and Spain...
China is the new battleground, and will do everything they can to defeat us. They think in centuries...we think in 30 minute sitcoms. We have to win; I hate egg foo young.
Well put. In truth, I think that we're an endangered species. Might as well start developing a taste for rice wine. Ugh...
Biker

bg
November 26, 2005, 06:23 PM
I was watching some movie on IFC about the tests the Defense
Dept did over in the Bikini Islands way back when. It showed the
results one of the early bombs going off with a number of old
ships positioned around. I got to tell ya, those old ships were
TORN UP !

Now this is just the old baby nuke bombs the U.S did tests with
back then. Now we're are seeing nukes 10 times the power of
those early bombs..Anyone who would be dumb enough to
attack us openly here on our ground is insane. With the nuke
force we have, there wouldn't be anything left anywhere in the
world.

Who'd want that ? Even the nut jobs has to realize they'd be
crispy critters as soon as the first one exploded..But then again
in these times, ya never know. :(

marshall3
November 26, 2005, 06:27 PM
China needs the US more then we need China. It is in China's best interest to be the best friend of the USA. Also, the Chinese economy APPEARS to be very strong and threatening, but it is a facade. There are really three Chinas: the E. Coast, a bit further West, and the hinterlands. China's infrastructure has such a long ways to go. The 21st century will NOT be China's century. They have serious internal problems, and could collapse overnight.

williamlayton
November 26, 2005, 06:29 PM
I think Mexico would have some say in this invasion plot--They are already doing it.
That would be an interesting fight to watch--China VS Mexico on US soil.:rolleyes:
Blessings

Biker
November 26, 2005, 06:33 PM
My gut reaction to your post is, it's a joint operation between the two with Mexico doing the initial recon and dirty work.
Biker

WarMachine
November 26, 2005, 10:56 PM
Ha, I'd like to see them try...

China just needs to stick to making merchandise for eager American shoppers during the wonderful holiday season :rolleyes:

As the poster above said, we have a mutual relationship; and invasion would cause them more harm than good. Somebody needs to put the down the bamboo crack-pipe.

Borachon
November 26, 2005, 11:21 PM
Plus it'd be one heck of a fight

Not really. Not if you depopulated the US with a germ weapon. You can deliver a germ weapon and never have the country of origin known.

They could send it by human carrier, or in a spray can...

Or as Bird Flu.

As an aside, Nostrodomus predicted the US and Russia would be attacked by a germ weapon launched from China. Had to write a report on him once.

losangeles
November 27, 2005, 12:38 AM
Or as Bird Flu.

As an aside, Nostrodomus predicted the US and Russia would be attacked by a germ weapon launched from China. Had to write a report on him once.

Hey, maybe there's a secretive ulterior motive behind this avian flu thing, eh? Maybe there's more to it than just the birds.

redneck2
November 27, 2005, 05:18 AM
IIRC, most people laughed off the Nazi's and Hitler during the early 30's

I had a relative that worked in a "think-tank" environment for a private contractor a number of years ago. He talked very little about it, but the few bits and pieces we heard were "way out there". He was working on a Foxfire type project that used brain waves to control equipment. This was in the 70's.

I'm old enough to remember the Dick Tracy wrist watch radios. It was considered impossible back then to have a transmitter smaller than a transistor radio. If you took most any electronics we have now back 40 years, the'd think they were from outer space

Right now, West Nile virus is a very real threat here. People die from it every year. Nobody that I've seen ever explained how an obsolete virus from Africa suddenly showed up in North America in native bird species. Now, mutate the bird flu to infect a major species of North American birds, capture and then release the birds into the wild, and see how fast it spreads. Perfect mechanism to spread the virus and limited to one geographical area

As the poster above said, we have a mutual relationship; and invasion would cause them more harm than good. Somebody needs to put the down the bamboo crack-pipe.

That's how you see it, and it may be true.....today. If it were strongly in China's best interest to kill us, do you think they'd hesitate for a second?? Look at where we were with China in the 50's-80's. We could have dusted them in a heartbeat, but had no reason to do so. We get a blissninny President like Kerry and China ramps up. Do you REALLY think Kerry's gonna push the button? No way in hell and the Chicoms know it.

They'll probably start by taking a little of Taiwan or another country a little piece at a time like Hitler started with Poland. If we're distracted with economic problems (say China has a majority of manufacturing and suddenly stops selling to us), some liberal president would set there crying like a school girl and let 'em have at it

Remember, 60 years ago Germany, Japan, and Italy were our mortal enemies. Russia was our friend (kind-of), then an major enemy, and now a semi-ally. We supported Saddam 20 years ago.

Our frame of reference tends to be our education and experiences, not what's really possible

Radagast
November 27, 2005, 05:41 AM
SARS is more likely to be a bio warfare weapon than bird flu. If so, the chinese have pretty lax security at their weapons labs, as the only known outbreak was in China.

redneck2
November 27, 2005, 06:08 AM
And, maybe the SARS thing was a test case to evaluate a wide-spread epidemic in a populated country

Remember the Swine Flu thing a number of years ago. All fake. Government just wanted to see how fast we could react.....

React to what??? Maybe they've got intelligence that shows viral infections as the new version of nuclear warfare. Destroys the population without destroying the environment and buildings, utilities, etc.

pignock
November 27, 2005, 08:50 AM
bg said: Now this is just the old baby nuke bombs the U.S did tests with back then. Now we're are seeing nukes 10 times the power of
those early bombs

Um...I think our current nukes are actually (A LOT) smaller than the Bikini nukes - we just have a whole bunch more of them. I believe the warheads on the Trident and Minutemen missiles are only 125Ktons each but each missile carries up to ten warheads - each independantly targetable. So we wouldn't make bigger craters in PROC, just ten times more smaller ones:evil:

Keith

psyopspec
November 27, 2005, 09:06 AM
And, maybe the SARS thing was a test case to evaluate a wide-spread epidemic in a populated country.

If they're looking for a way to wipe out a country, or at least weaken it enough for in invasion force from another hemisphere, do you think the Chinese would test it on themselves?

280PLUS
November 27, 2005, 09:07 AM
Judging by the number of Chinese resturants out there I'd say it was already taking place...

:neener:

zapplez
November 27, 2005, 09:34 AM
Im very skeptical that this is accuracte. The way it is written seems very bull. Besides the fact its in ENGLISH, if it was translated, why would they use words like "snatch" instead of grab?:confused:

williamlayton
November 27, 2005, 09:45 AM
Well, in some parts of Texas the Mexicans/spanish/etc have already retaken what was originally theirs, the way they could have kept it if they had been so inclined, by settleing it.
Blessings

El Tejon
November 27, 2005, 10:20 AM
Another known knucklehead. Conquering the USA or Australia? How in the PLA going to do that--bamboo rafts?:D

zap, because the character qin means seize (grab, snatch, inter alia). Translators often substitute one word for the many words that one character may represent.

pharmer
November 27, 2005, 10:42 AM
Thats just great. I don't speak spanish but at least I can read the letters on the page. Chinese looks like, well no, not like greek at all. Fortunately bullets are a universal language.:D

El Tejon
November 27, 2005, 12:20 PM
pharmer, well, if this article is correct, you may have a couple of years to study Chinese.:D

Solo
November 27, 2005, 12:20 PM
SARS is more likely to be a bio warfare weapon than bird flu.

IIRC, SARS had a fairly low mortality rate.

The_Antibubba
November 27, 2005, 01:44 PM
The invasion has begun-but it is America that is invading China.

The Chinese will never acknowledge it, but Maoist Communism was a failure. Their new version of totalitarian "capitalism" looks more promising, but there is still a lot of rot festering below the surface. Estimates say that China is going to surpass Russia in industrial and toxic wastes and destroyed ecosystems. Most of the rural folk still live in poverty, although few are actually starving to death.

But it is American ideas and culture that are reaching them. Just having shelter and food is not enough anymore. The middle class is growing, and they want cars, TVs, computers, and bigger houses. They want "the good life". It will continue to spread.

We've infected the Chinese people; more and more of them are coming down with Affluenza.

Hook686
November 27, 2005, 02:36 PM

That's how you see it, and it may be true.....today. If it were strongly in China's best interest to kill us, do you think they'd hesitate for a second?? Look at where we were with China in the 50's-80's. We could have dusted them in a heartbeat, but had no reason to do so. We get a blissninny President like Kerry and China ramps up. Do you REALLY think Kerry's gonna push the button? No way in hell and the Chicoms know it.

Maybe you are serious about this opinion ... China had nuclear weapons in the 50's - 80's. We dustem they dustus ... wedustus ... they dustthem ... the world we know gets dusted with a million years worth of radioactive material ... water ... soil ... air ... hmmmm who wins ? who survives ? who runs the wal mart then, who manufactures the goods to put in wal mart ? It matters not if we push the button, or if they push the button ... with 2,000 + nukems launched I doubt there will be any winners.

Hook686

MechAg94
November 27, 2005, 02:59 PM
They think in centuries...we think in 30 minute sitcoms.
They said the same stuff about the Japanese. That media hysteria disappeared pretty fast. We don't plan centuries in advance because it is impossible and a waste of time planning for the far future when you can't predict it anyway.

I don't know if this is true of if this guy has any stroke or not. I know I would be concerned if other countries judged us by some of the wacko leftists out there.

In germ warfare, if the germ is so good at depopulating, how would the Chinese prevent it from killing off their own population? Would they have a cure and innoculate all 1 billion or more people in China?

MechAg94
November 27, 2005, 03:00 PM
There won't be any winners Hook, but it wouldn't destroy the world. Just make it hard to live in this country.

redneck2
November 27, 2005, 03:18 PM
who runs the wal mart then, who manufactures the goods to put in wal mart ? It matters not if we push the button, or if they push the button ...

Uh...they'll own the Wal-Mart. So they lose 20% of their population. Leaves how many billion left??

with 2,000 + nukems launched I doubt there will be any winners.

Hence the biological rather than nukes. SARS could be a "test run". How fast does it spread? What percentage does it affect and how badly??

Sound far fetched?? We subjected our own soldiers to nuke blasts in the 50's to determine the effects. And we're supposedly a lot more moral and ethical than the Chinese

Rezin
November 27, 2005, 03:23 PM
Hmmm. sounds like a episode of the X-files.....................

kage genin
November 27, 2005, 03:38 PM
China needs the US more then we need China. It is in China's best interest to be the best friend of the USA. Also, the Chinese economy APPEARS to be very strong and threatening, but it is a facade. There are really three Chinas: the E. Coast, a bit further West, and the hinterlands. China's infrastructure has such a long ways to go. The 21st century will NOT be China's century. They have serious internal problems, and could collapse overnight.

A big +1 on this. I've been living and working in Beijing, China for near a year now and have had the opportunity to travel to the Inner Mongolia region a few times (my wife's family) and the difference in standard of living between the two areas is astouding. My wife's family was excited that the nearest town was finally getting a paved highway! Two whole lanes! No more driving over dirt paths (at least not closer to the town, out by the villages it's still dirt and mud). There are at least two Chinas - urban and rural, and they are very very far apart.

The countryside is becoming more and more turbulent with uprisings by farmers who are fed up with the government not giving a pi about them and focusing all resources on modernizing the big cities. Impoverished laborers rising up against the wealthy... hmm, sound familiar? :rolleyes: The majority of China's population is still out in the countryside (ie. in the government-doesn't-care region) and if it wasn't for total media control and government troops using unbridled violence to quell uprisings, another revolution could happen at anytime. Like marshall said, the country could collapse overnight. It's ironic really... the Chinese believe time passes in a circular fashion... but I don't think they intended for history to repeat itself so exactly. I'm in the intensive paperwork process of getting my wife passage out of here so we won't have to be here when the country implodes.

ajkurp
November 27, 2005, 04:14 PM
The originating site for this article seems to be a Vietnam dissident operation, no doubt hosted and mastered off shore. An intense hatred for the current regime is in evidence.

My initial reaction is skepticism, and I caution y'all to verify anything within independently.

It is a long way from China to the US.

Number 6
November 27, 2005, 05:03 PM
From the article.

Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible.

As others have pointed out, be skeptical of the source.

Chrontius
November 27, 2005, 09:14 PM
IIRC, most people laughed off the Nazi's and Hitler during the early 30's

I had a relative that worked in a "think-tank" environment for a private contractor a number of years ago. He talked very little about it, but the few bits and pieces we heard were "way out there". He was working on a Foxfire type project that used brain waves to control equipment. This was in the 70's.

I've actually used one of those systems, made by The Other 90% (http://www.other90.com/), called the MindDrive. Very neat little toy, but that's all it is. I've seen much more advanced systems (http://www.brainfingers.com/) available on the 'net, though they're still living in the serial port era -- it seems that their venture capital dried up as I'm pretty sure nobody's got a USB or FireWire based system yet. (Heh -- gives a new meaning to the "USB Human Interface Driver" loaded on Windows PCs)

At $2100 for the Cyberlink, this is definitely not mass-market-mature technology, though god knows (http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/10/09/0139244&tid=216&tid=14) what (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exoskeleton)the .mil (http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/oct05/1901) is doing (http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/oct05/1901/botsf1) with it now. (http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/oct05/1901/botssb4)

Danus ex
November 27, 2005, 09:46 PM
Check out the book World on Fire by Amy Chua. Chinese 'invasions' have historically been capitalist ones: Vietnam, Burma, Phillipines, and probably others currently have market-dominant ethnic Chinese minorities. While we've already got our own market dominators, there's always room for more.

one eyed fatman
November 27, 2005, 10:23 PM
China has no need to invade us. We owe them a lot of money. All they have to do is wait for us to default on the loans then they can repossess us.

Spiggy
November 28, 2005, 12:19 AM
Thread Poster, good choice of source for this news. A vietnamese website... For shame! trying to incite war on two superpowers so they can go ahead and crush eachother. :banghead:

Their slow totalitarian goverment is going to tear itself down eventually though. I wouldnt have to worry about chinese invasions though, I'd be much more interested in mexico oozing over our borders.

The US had worries of China invading during the gold rush, that's why the first laws in San Francisco were to ban ponytails on chinese men.:scrutiny:

Did anyone realize in TV Show Firefly, the Alliance flag is a mix of US and Chinese flags? and that every so often a peice of chinese appears out of no where, either verbally or in a written character?

joab
November 28, 2005, 12:30 AM
The originating site for this article seems to be a Vietnam dissident operation, no doubt hosted and mastered off shore. An intense hatred for the current regime is in evidence.Actually this is a reposting of an article presented here a few months ago. I believe the source is a white supremeist group

TABING
November 28, 2005, 01:05 AM
I think if China needs more space, Russia would be their first option, after all it's right there and they wouldn't need a thousand of ships to move their population. Siberia is resource rich and population poor. The Russians can't control Chechniya, good luck to them with China.

The following analysis I posted on TFL regarding a similar thread:

I don't think China has ambitions for the US. They keep a big standing army for a few reasons.
#1 is after a couple of centuries of humiliation by western powers, (mostly European, England), and Japan, they're determined not to let this happen again. This is a big part of Chinese psyche.
#2, they are determined to be and stay the big dog in EAst Asia. They are already there.
#3, ten milliion standing army sounds big, but with a population of 1.2 billion to control if the people get restless again for political reform, (remember Tianmen square?), they may need that many.
#4 the Surrounding Islamic republics may pose some danger, but I assure you the Chinese leaders will not "pussyfoot" around this issue, but will go in with massive force to suppress any threat, and CNN and other "touchy feely" news organizations will not be inbedded to witness and report on it.

My take on China is qualified with having a Chinese wife, and having done a lot of study on Chinese history, politics, and culture.

They have worked too hard and suffered too much to blow it all on the gamble of war with the US, that could lead to major destruction of all their gains in the last couple of decades and the promise of a brighter future. The Chinese and their leaders are very conservative people, not prone to fly off the handle. Their experiences during the "The Great Leap Forward" and the cultural revolution taught them that, where they set themselves back a couple of decades.

bigun15
November 28, 2005, 01:12 AM
What's even worse is that if China did invade U.S. land, they'd be able to get a foothold in California since the civilians wouldn't be able to fight them off as well as anywhere else. That's assuming they punch through the military.

Zedicus
November 28, 2005, 01:18 AM

Talk about strange coincidences, my dad used to know a guy who worked on that project, later on he ended up working on a project to invent the early variant of LazerDiscs (which my dad admitted was extremly hard to fathom at the time).

Back on topic, China is neither something to put at the top of the list yet and defiantly not something to dismiss as harmless.

Fletchette
November 28, 2005, 01:20 AM
I am skeptical of this speech as well. I read it several months ago but could find no corroborating sources. Also, I understand the translation errs a bit in the connotation. There does appear to have been a speech like this made of some sort, but the accuracy is questionable.

In any case, I think many in the U.S. underestimate both the Chinese and history.

The Chinese, as a culture, have demonstrated a racial superiority complex, but so has just about every other culture on the planet. What seperates the Chinese from the other cultures on the planet is their numbers; there are over one billion Chinese nationals, and a lot more in the "old Chinese territories". These people are growing in numbers and wish to have a higher standard of living. How will they attain this? The same way every previous culture has expanded in number and increased it's standard of living - by conquest.

I think it is naive of us to say, "This is 2005, people have evolved beyond that", because there is no evidence for such a statement. It is very plausible that China's leaders have decided that they need to expand into North America just as the Puritans decided they had a Manifest Destiny to expand from 'sea to shining sea'. North America appeared relatively unpopulated to the Colonists, and it still looks relatively unpopulated to the Chinese.

The advent of nuclear weapons does not change the desires of people, only the tactics.

Headless Thompson Gunner
November 28, 2005, 01:22 AM
Umm, wouldn't it be easier for the Chinese to move into Russia? If all they want is land, there's land aplenty up north of them. And they wouldn't need any boats to get there. Even Africa would be a better coice than the U.S. - much closer and much less military to fight back.

This sounds more like totalitarian chest-thumping than any sort of real plan.

hub
November 28, 2005, 06:54 AM
if the chinese invaded the u.s. who would buy all there crap made at 20. cents per hour. i think they would start with somewhere in asia. it dosent really matter though if they did try to take someone who could'nt defend thierselves we would be there anyway and everyone(the rest of the world) would claim that the u.s. is the bad guy for doing so.

bearmgc
November 28, 2005, 08:53 AM
Uh...they'll own the Wal-Mart. So they lose 20% of their population. Leaves how many billion left??

Hence the biological rather than nukes. SARS could be a "test run". How fast does it spread? What percentage does it affect and how badly??

Sound far fetched?? We subjected our own soldiers to nuke blasts in the 50's to determine the effects. And we're supposedly a lot more moral and ethical than the Chinese

Indeed, Chinese government is still totalitarian, and their country is still overpopulated. Remember their laws in the past that families could only have one female baby? Using their own people to test the virulence of a biobug is not beneath them. While there is a small rising middle class, there is also a much larger poor uneducated population, that is barely living hand to mouth. Russia might be tempting to the Chinese, but the US has a much better infrastructure.

There were some interesting possible scenarios in the book "Warday" by Whitney Streiber, about how the US would survive post Nuclear war. Its main supporters for a Nation was Canada and England. But because of the strategic locations of the Nuclear bomb sites, it was broken off into smaller pseudo countries for survival purposes, as well as colonized by the Japanese.

The source of the speeches may very well be bogus, but it poses some possible "foreign strategies", that we should consider.

stolivar
November 28, 2005, 07:43 PM
It was only a 15 mgt bomb on bikini atol. look it up

steve:what:

Borachon
November 28, 2005, 10:53 PM
Um...I think our current nukes are actually (A LOT) smaller than the Bikini nukes - we just have a whole bunch more of them.

You are correct. They are smaller. You are also incorrect. Because of our treaty with the Soviet Union....I'm sorry, I meant "Russia"....we aren't deploying as many weapons as we use to. In fact, most of our nukes are held at 14 storage sites around the US. 14 sites that are easy to find on the Internet. Were I a country bent on destroying the US, I'd destroy those sites first.

Luckily, I'm not a country.

It was only a 15 mgt bomb on bikini atol

Eh...15 MEGATONS is acutally considered to be a huge bomb. Most of the bombs in our arsenal now are 200-300 KILOtons in yield. 15 million tons of TNT versus 300,000 tons of TNT. The one that destroyed Hiroshima was 15-20 Kilotons.

Of the roughly 135,000 warheads ever built by the two superpowers, about 3% had yields over 4.5 megatons.
http://pages.prodigy.net/wrjohnston/nuclear/multimeg.html

I believe China will try to increase the number of nukes they possess in the next few years, and will then use these to keep us at bay while she does whatever she wants in SE Asia. MAD works both ways.

The U.S. has now retired all of its multimegaton weapons. Disassembly of the last type removed from service, the B53, may be completed in 2006. Russia probably maintains a small number ICBMs in high-yield single warhead versions. The People's Republic of China has one type of ICBM armed with high-yield warheads. Operational multimegaton weapons in 2005 thus include:

* Russia's R-36M2 Voyevoda (SS-18 Mod 6) with a 20 mt warhead (possibly 5 deployed). (The UR-100N version (SS-19 Mod 2) with a 5 mt warhead may no longer be deployed.)
* PRC's DF-5A (CSS-4) with a 5 mt warhead (about 24 deployed). http://pages.prodigy.net/wrjohnston/nuclear/multimeg.html

Justin
November 29, 2005, 12:53 AM
Closed on account of not enough guns, too much tinfoil.

If you enjoyed reading about "China to Colonize the US ??????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!