And now something slightly different.

PDA

Gifted
November 26, 2005, 06:18 PM
http://www.megatokyo.com/index.php?strip_id=790
Don't know how many anime/web comic fans are here, but I thought this would at least get some chuckles.

If you enjoyed reading about "And now something slightly different." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SomeKid
November 26, 2005, 06:38 PM
I used to check them out, Angst Tech was funny to. College and work make checking them weekly too much.

And, since I think that was a Glock (I don't normally look at that end, like that), a good 'comic'.

Gifted
November 26, 2005, 06:54 PM
That's something I forgot to mention-curiousity about what gun it is, or could be.

Jason M.
November 26, 2005, 08:39 PM
Looks close to a Glock to me. Glocks have hex "rifling", though, so the fact that the pistol has "standard" rifling is a bit off. I'm sure a few other things are slightly off, too. Perhaps someone who owns a Glock could chime in? :)

GunnySkox
November 26, 2005, 08:49 PM
I'm still waiting on the range report for Ping's "Sony Killstick" accessory. Also, the Compact Killstick that some other character uses later on.

A couple THRers need to get in gear and do a..
"Dom."
"Ed."
Picture. Oleg? Anyone? Anyone?

~GunnySkox
[SPARE] ~ The Original Extraneous Solution

Gifted
November 26, 2005, 10:17 PM
Hex rifling would be a detail I'd miss. I'm not that much into Glockware. I wonder if aftermarket barrels from someone else would have the hex...

45Broomhandle
November 27, 2005, 11:28 AM
Don't know about comics and Glocks but I surely admire that sig line you use about the four boxes. My favorite quote is: Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is two wolves attempting to have a sheep for dinner only to find a well-informed, well-armed sheep. 45Broomhandle

If you enjoyed reading about "And now something slightly different." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!