Cal guns.net question?????

PDA

Roboshred
November 27, 2005, 12:25 AM
Has anyone else had problems getting into the forum. I got bumped out a few weeks back after having my password reset and I can't get into the forum/site. Iv'e contacted the forum via the home page with no responses. Has anyone else in CA. encountered this issue? I miss the local stuff. RB :uhoh: :uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "Cal guns.net question?????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SIGarmed
November 27, 2005, 01:16 AM
Has anyone else had problems getting into the forum. I got bumped out a few weeks back after having my password reset and I can't get into the forum/site. Iv'e contacted the forum via the home page with no responses. Has anyone else in CA. encountered this issue? I miss the local stuff. RB :uhoh: :uhoh:

Re-register and then the administration can merge your old user id. You can even have your old username with your old posts. It's not so hard. There were some changes in the registration requirements.

Roboshred
November 27, 2005, 01:37 AM
I tried reregistering as myself but it didn't work.I sent some emails to the administrator with no luck. I did notice that the S&W site won't take my hotmail acct. so maybe there is an issue with Calguns as well.:confused:

SIGarmed
November 27, 2005, 02:02 AM
Yep. The free e-mail accounts aren't allowed anymore.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cal guns.net question?????" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!