Southeast PA +100-yd. ranges?

PDA

ed dixon
April 3, 2003, 08:34 PM
I belong to a club in Bucks County that I'm very happy with. It's well-maintained, nice little archery course, trap houses, etc. But the rifle range only goes up to a hundred yards. Anyone know of any public or club ranges that offer something out to at least 200 yards?

If you enjoyed reading about "Southeast PA +100-yd. ranges?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dave Markowitz
April 3, 2003, 09:06 PM
I see you're in Norristown. Here are the two closes that I know of:

Water & Wings in East Greenville, which goes out to 500 yards. Phone is 215-679-6633. I live in Plymouth Meeting and it takes me about 45 minutes to get there by taking the Northeast Extension to the Quaktertown Exit, then PA-663 South to the second light, make a right, then go a couple of miles.

The New Holland Gun Club goes out to 600 yards, IIRC. It's probably about an hour away, taking the PA Turnpike West to the Morgantown Exit (don't remember exact directions though).

jthuang
April 4, 2003, 12:06 PM
Atglen has a 500m range.

http://www.atglensportsmensclub.org/

SodaPop
April 4, 2003, 11:28 PM
W&W is where I hold all the TFL gatherings at. It cost $100 a year for the rifle and pistol range. Its exit 32 Quakertown. Its very easy to get to.

That's my hang-out.

For non-members to shoot it cost $20.

If you enjoyed reading about "Southeast PA +100-yd. ranges?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!