Looking for Virginia land for Rifleman training

PDA

spartacus2002
November 29, 2005, 03:24 PM
As you may recall, about a month ago I sent out a call for folks willing to attend Rifleman training per the Appleseed Project of the Revolutionary War Veteran's Association (http://www.rwva.org). We had a bunch of interest, and the people who attended our initial Virginia training session seemed to enjoy it and learn something.

Now we're ready to ramp it up. I'm looking for a piece of rural Virginia land where the landowner would allow a 1-2 day rifle marksmanship training event. The land must have a level portion 25 meters long with a sufficient backstop and must be wide enough to accomodate 40 shooters (each shooter only needed 3-4 feet per lane). If the topography allows 100-200 meter shooting, even better. RWVA would provide insurance coverage for attendees.

If you have such a piece of land or know of someone who does, please let me know.

TIA

If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for Virginia land for Rifleman training" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Looking for Virginia land for Rifleman training" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!