New Hunting Wear

PDA

Steelcore
November 29, 2005, 05:33 PM
Well I need some new stuff.A new coat and overalls.I was looking at Gander MT and just about everything I wanted was $ 150 to $200.Whats the best time for a sale? After Christmas?I found a nice 4in1 jacket for $90.They didn't have my size. 8-(

If you enjoyed reading about "New Hunting Wear" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
scout26
November 29, 2005, 08:17 PM
Best time to get Hunting stuff:

The week to a month after that season closes. (E.g. Want a bargain on a Tree Stand ?? Go to GM the week after Deer season closes. Looking for a good price on Waterfowl shotgun shells ?? Go the week after Duck and Goose seasons close.)

ezypikns
November 29, 2005, 10:23 PM
Expense wise, Gander Mountain is about on a par with Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, and Sportsmans Warehouse (IMO). If there's an 'Academy' store or a 'Sports Authority' near you, try them. Any time after January things go on sale. Do try WalMart though, especially if you live in a rural area. The WalMarts in Dallas rarely have anything much except generic hunting clothing and supplies, but if you go to the WalMarts in small towns in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, they've got some good stuff. Cheap too. Good Luck.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Hunting Wear" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!