ATTENTION: ELLIE, ARMEDBEAR, and any other San Diego Members!

PDA

dasmi
November 30, 2005, 12:27 AM
We are going to Jacumba, on Saturday the 17th of December, early AM. I'll be there around 7 AM. Anyone who wants to tag along, show up! It'll be fun.
See the attached map.
I'll be in the white F-150, waiting to show people the correct dirt road to take. Bring guns, ammo, targets, shade, and water.
http://dasmi.freeshell.net/images/map.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "ATTENTION: ELLIE, ARMEDBEAR, and any other San Diego Members!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DRZinn
November 30, 2005, 01:48 AM
Dang it, now I feel all left out...

dasmi
November 30, 2005, 02:21 AM
I only mentioned Ellie and ArmedBear because I've met them.
And I forgot to mention that this is a shoot put on by the San Diego Shooting Yahoo Group. All are welcome, come one and all.

DRZinn
November 30, 2005, 02:33 AM
Just giving you a hard time; I can't make it anyway.:)

No_Brakes23
November 30, 2005, 04:06 AM
Love to make it, but I am going up to shoot with my dad at SGVGC in Duarte the next day, so my gas budget for the weekend is going to that.

Have fun y'all

dasmi
November 30, 2005, 10:45 AM
Bump.

Kevin33
December 1, 2005, 04:39 AM
Man, i would love to go but im still waiting on my gas piston for my sks. Also waiting on a 1,000 rounds from gulfcoastammunition.com must be stuck with all the holiday mail. I might go around early Jan.

Ellie
December 5, 2005, 01:43 PM
Sigh. I don't think I'm pregnant, but apparently my brain is shrinking anyhow. I scheduled our trip to Idaho almost a month ago. Last night, looking at our itinerary, I discovered that I'd booked us to fly from Boise to SD and back, rather than SD to Boise and back. So we had to change the trip in order not to spend an extra $500. And we'll be out of town on the 17th.

Wish we could make it!

Next time!

dasmi
December 5, 2005, 01:45 PM
Bah, fine.
I suppose I can excuse your absence, since you are scouting out Idaho as a possible place to move the ArmedBear/Ellie Household :)

CarrizoCreekRange.Org
April 8, 2007, 03:17 PM
Dont forget while your out there to pick up some trash left by others - and of course, take everything you bring there out with you!

If you enjoyed reading about "ATTENTION: ELLIE, ARMEDBEAR, and any other San Diego Members!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!