Hello folks.

PDA

RIGHT WING NUT
December 1, 2005, 05:51 PM
Hi I'm brand new to this site. I'm not a REAL nut....I'm a person who thinks he is a nut.

But seriously. I am glad to have found this place. I am recent gun owner and am taking my classes for concealed permit. I go shooting as much as I can and seem to be getting pretty accurate for a novice shooter.

I am shooting Ruger P95 9MM semi auto. I enjoy shooting this gun, it has a nicely shaped handle that fits my hand well and is easy to shoot and maintain.

I look forward to learnign more and meeting new people.

Pete

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello folks." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
December 1, 2005, 05:53 PM
Welcome, WingNut!

lots to learn here and lots of good folks.

wingnutx
December 1, 2005, 05:55 PM
Hi.

Jubei
December 1, 2005, 07:22 PM
Welcome RWN

Jubei

ZenMasterJG
December 1, 2005, 07:26 PM
Welcome to THR Right wing nut!
So, would that be right wing, as in conservative, nut, or a right threaded wingnut? :D

Sharps Shooter
December 1, 2005, 07:32 PM
"I'm a person who thinks he is a nut."

You can be whatever you can imagine yourself to be.:neener: Just kidding with you RWN. Welcome aboard!
I'm sure you know about new members buying the beer and ammo.:)

f4t9r
December 1, 2005, 07:56 PM
Stick around and you will become a REAL NUT

enfield303
December 1, 2005, 08:09 PM
"Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't!"
Welcome aboard, RWN. New guy buys beer and ammo!

Guiness and .303 british please!

Ben Shepherd
December 1, 2005, 09:59 PM
Welcome. This is the place to be. If you have any questions, you have only to ask.

magyvor
December 1, 2005, 10:03 PM
I am a recent THR member myself. GREAT forum here with many many many smart people.

Enjoy, but you almost have to :)

JMusic
December 1, 2005, 10:19 PM
Welcome

AJ Dual
December 1, 2005, 11:09 PM
Welcome.

Have you considered changing your handle to "Almond Joy"?

On odd days you could just go by "Mounds"... :D

I enjoy shooting this gun, it has a nicely shaped handle that fits my hand well and is easy to shoot and maintain.

Usualy it's refered to as the grip not the "handle". Just a little gun-lore to make your time here all the more worthwhile. My first centerfire semi-auto pistol when I turned 21 was a Ruger P89, very similar to your P95. I've long since sold it, but it was a good value.

Happy shooting.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello folks." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!