A modest proposal for NYC THR members (movie related)

PDA

Justin
April 4, 2003, 02:20 AM
I have an idea that I'd love to go through with, but I'd unfortunately have to live in New York City to do it.

Somebody out there with access to a miniDV camera and a copy of Adobe Premiere should go pull a Michael Moore on Michael Moore.

As in...

Follow him around with a camera documenting the fact that even though he gives all sorts of lip-service to Marxism he's really one of the elite.

The motherlode would be to try and score an interview with him- claim to be doting film students who just thought 'Bowling For Columbine' was the bestest movie ever. Then in the middle of the interview, start ambushing him with all sorts of questions regarding the inaccuracies in the movie, and how he's a big jerk for blaming an old man with Alzheimer's for America's crime problem.

Sure, Mikey goes to a lot of work to project the image of a folksy blue-collar slob, but we all know better. How cool would it be to get him on video riding in a stretch limo, eating at a 5-star restaurant, and walking into his swanky apartment that surely has security guards outside?

It'd be a lot of work, but the payoff would be priceless!:D

If you enjoyed reading about "A modest proposal for NYC THR members (movie related)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Don Gwinn
April 4, 2003, 08:54 AM
It's been done. He sued the filmmaker. :D

Justin
April 4, 2003, 01:05 PM
For real?
I'd love to get ahold of a copy of that.

If you enjoyed reading about "A modest proposal for NYC THR members (movie related)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!