H1000

PDA

Joemidd
December 2, 2005, 11:57 PM
ok guys I got th deal of the day!!! A private club where I am a member messed up my membership. They did not put my dues into the computer system and I had to provide a cancelled check as proof that my dues were up to date. To make it up to me they ask if I could use any H1000 powder at a good price. Well I got 8lbs for $40:cool: :cool: :cool: The problem is I have no real use for it. But at that price I could not turn it down. The only use I have is 100,117 and 120 grain bullets in 25-06. Thats gonna take a while to use 8lbs. The manager at the club said he ordered 1lb containers for someone and the company sent 1 8lb keg by mistake he called and they said just to keep the 8lb keg to avoid the hazmat charges. Now I have 8lb of powder I have no real use for. I thinking of taking it to a gun show and trying to trade for a keg of varget or H380 clays or something. Anyone ever tried to trade powder at a gun show how did it go? I should just go buy a supermag just to have a use for the powder :what: or better yet, just send it to someone here

If you enjoyed reading about "H1000" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "H1000" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!