Para Ord LDA

PDA

priv8ter
April 5, 2003, 09:37 AM
On these Para's I believe LDA stands for Light Double Action. I was just wondering how light it really is? Trigger Pull weight would be nice, but I'm more interested in hearing it comapred to say, a SP-101 for example.

Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Para Ord LDA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
coonan357
April 5, 2003, 12:32 PM
in what ways do you want to compare it to the sp in DA or SA ?? in SA its almost the same pull wize , apx 5-7 pounds and it stacks at the very end . have the 6-45 carry and the 14-45 lda like them both the pull gets better as you use them . the 6-45 is nice and compact to carry in your pocket ( I am 6'4 ) at's a heavy gun. but I like it

Quack
April 5, 2003, 12:34 PM
factory spec is 5#-7#.
my 14.45 LDA Ltd is right at 5# from the factory. i change the MS to a Ed Brown 19# spring and it brought the trigger down to 3lb 12oz.

If you enjoyed reading about "Para Ord LDA" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!