Anyone going to Knob Creek in April 2006 ??

PDA

Riss
December 11, 2005, 12:27 AM
Just checking. Will be there again for 2nd time. Will be on the line for most of the weekend, I hope. Otherwise will be on the side matches or shopping for more project material.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone going to Knob Creek in April 2006 ??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Cortland
December 11, 2005, 10:31 PM
I've wanted to attend for one for sometime, but since I got my first MG in November I've really got to go now. I'm planning on attending in April.

bogie
December 12, 2005, 07:22 AM
Make sure you send F-troop your "I'm carrying this across state lines" paperwork...

I should be going. I plan to camp.

cz75bdneos22
December 12, 2005, 10:42 PM
would someone post alink to info on the event...sounds interesting enogh for me to attend....if i can save up some money to spend, i know i can get the time off..i live in Houston, texas. thanks.:cool:

Riss
December 12, 2005, 11:25 PM
www.machinegunshoot.com Missed the side matches last year. They seem to fill up pretty quick, so get your pre registrations in. Wait. Do it next week. Have to make sure I get mine in first !!

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone going to Knob Creek in April 2006 ??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!