ar15.com?

PDA

mushoot
April 5, 2003, 10:52 AM
Just like on the TFL when ar15 goes down we ask what's up? Thanks, John

If you enjoyed reading about "ar15.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TheOtherOne
April 5, 2003, 10:55 AM
It says right on the page:

AR15.com is currently experiencing a system-wide outage.
A failure in all of our main circuits has occurred as the result of a severe ice storm at our Rochester, NY facilities.

We are working diligently to restore service !

In the Interim, Please Click HERE (http://chat.ar15.com) to Join Us In Chat !

Airwolf
April 5, 2003, 11:07 AM
Most of the ARFCOMMERS are over at full-auto.com until the phone company can get the problem sorted out.

mushoot
April 5, 2003, 12:47 PM
Thanks, all it said when I tried to open it was:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the ar15.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:
Microsoft Support

Peetmoss
April 5, 2003, 05:44 PM
There site is hosted 70 miles west of me. Everyone in CNY is in the middle of a minor SHTF situation. No power most places. My power came back on about 1.5 hrs ago. I am lucky I live right up the road from a hostpital and the county 911 center so my services are restored quickly. On the radio they were saying up to a week to get service restored to alot of places.

If you enjoyed reading about "ar15.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!