Custom grip pic

PDA

stix
April 5, 2003, 02:39 PM
Could someone post a pic of the underside of a custom wood grip for a CZ compact or P-01. I'm curious, Thanx in advance. Pete.

If you enjoyed reading about "Custom grip pic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PCRCCW
April 5, 2003, 07:44 PM
Heres my Flame Ambione Hakans.....
Shoot well

PCRCCW
April 5, 2003, 07:48 PM
Uh Huh!....pretty good...Im sure your all as impressed as I am :rolleyes: :D
Shoot well

Zundfolge
April 5, 2003, 08:39 PM
Man I wish Hakan would make grips for Kahr MK40s :)

BTW, PCRCCW, The Rush lyric in your sig is from Freewill on the Permanent Waves album, released in January 1980.

stix
April 5, 2003, 10:13 PM
Thank you sir!:D

PCRCCW
April 5, 2003, 11:13 PM
Your welcome.....:D

Zundfolge,
Hakan would if he could...Im sure. They are a great little shooter, but the wrap around grip would be a real PITA!:banghead: .....BTW my fav. is 2112..:what:
Shoot well :evil:

Hakan
April 5, 2003, 11:43 PM
Here you go Pete...underside of the Cocobolowood grips for the CZ75 compact/PCR/P-O1 :)

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=211761

I hear that Kahr grips are pretty hard to duplicate without the actual gun...sorry to disappoint you.

BTW..my favos are Exit Stage Left,Fly By Night and Moving Pictures..I was actually In his 1978 Hammersmith London concert....great stuff!! :)

firestar
April 6, 2003, 12:11 AM
PCRCCW,
Man, that wood is awsome! That is impressive.

PCRCCW
April 6, 2003, 11:47 AM
Heres some wood for ya...Shoot well

If you enjoyed reading about "Custom grip pic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!