A Challenge to Anti Gunners

PDA

w1mnk
January 2, 2003, 01:23 PM
How about a challenge to the anti gunners. Ask each one to put a sign in his/her front yard stating "This is a gun free home".

If you enjoyed reading about "A Challenge to Anti Gunners" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ruger357
January 2, 2003, 01:58 PM
See how fast they run to the gunshops when the crime skyrockets.

4v50 Gary
January 2, 2003, 02:07 PM
If there are any gunshops left.

w1mnk
January 2, 2003, 03:48 PM
4v50 Gary, thank you for moving this to right forum. Right after posting it, I figured it should go into Social Situations.
I'm wondering if we should find out where Rosie, Babs, Marty etc. live, and put the signs up ourselves (without trespassing). As soon as they take 'em down, the story can be put to the media. I bet Fox News would carry it.

4v50 Gary
January 2, 2003, 03:51 PM
Teufel! ;)

Standing Wolf
January 2, 2003, 10:54 PM
Might rain nickels this evening, too.

Justin
January 2, 2003, 11:05 PM
If someone put such a sign in Rosie's front yard, wouldn't that be false advertising, what with her having an armed guard and all?

Blackhawk
January 2, 2003, 11:08 PM
How about painting the house numbers on the curb with flourescent orange paint? The word would get around....

dave
January 3, 2003, 12:27 AM
They would never do something like that. Never.

You see, the whole "anti gun" thing isn't about the antis being afraid of guns. It never has been. Oh, some are truely afraid but not near as many as we think. That's because it's about control. Control of people, not guns. Sure, they would like to take away all guns, but only as a way to control people. If the guns are gone then all they have to do is be the party in power, an easy thing to do these days.

With the antis (liberals), control is power. Not money, not fame, not "power" as we think of it, just control. They know that without the means to defend themselves, the people would have no way to stop their "social changes". They would be free to shape the country into anything they want. In the last couple of elections alone, they've used lies, cheating, frauds, and threats to attempt regaining lost "power". Does anyone really think, once they are on top again that they will suddenly play by the rules? They have a vision for America. One that does not include people having the means to stop their vision.

I may be crazy. But if you think so, just look at all their "programs" that have been put into place since WWI. Have they assisted the USA in becoming a more responsible, law abiding country, or have they assisted us in becoming what we are?

It's not about gun control, it's about people control.

PATH
January 3, 2003, 06:06 AM
It has always been about control. They know how you should live your life. The left will lie, cheat, steal, and in short do whatever is necessary to win. It is Orwellian! The theme keeps showing up with those people.:fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "A Challenge to Anti Gunners" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!