Now this is what everyone needs.

PDA

Arkie
December 14, 2005, 09:11 AM
I came across this and I think everyone should have at least one of these in a house hold. Shoot, why not two! :)

A perfect Shooters Companion... (http://www.marshmallowshooter.com)

Yah Hooo... I'm a Regular Menber!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Now this is what everyone needs." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
armoredman
December 14, 2005, 09:15 AM
Would "toasted" equal "jacketed"?

Arkie
December 14, 2005, 09:18 AM
LOL!!! :p

I didn't even think of that.
Get the mini's and it could go for a shotgun. :)

Mizzle187
December 14, 2005, 10:04 AM
Hmm! Maybe some LE agencies need to trade in these so called rubber bullets they supposodly have! :) Thanks for the C-Mas gift idea!

Jubei
December 14, 2005, 10:07 AM
"Marshmallow Blower" - Was that a deleted scene on Ghostbusters?:D

Jubei

El Tejon
December 14, 2005, 11:53 AM
I bought my nephews those ping pong ball guns from Hammacher and Schuman (or something like that). They are only $10 a copy and really well made (yeah, I . . . kind of . . . played . . . er, tested one).:D

El Tejon
December 14, 2005, 11:59 AM
Apparently it is Hammacher & Schlemmer. They are $20 a copy. There is a pistol verson but I got them the smg version.

mcosman
December 14, 2005, 12:05 PM
For about two bucks you can build one out of 1/2 PVC for the mini marshmallows. My wife is making a bunch for my nephews for a christmas morning shootout at the Cosman corral. Still need to be carefull. SOmeone hit me in the face with one and it smarts. We will need to legislate these to keep them away from minors. ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Now this is what everyone needs." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!