Another reason to hate NY

PDA

yankytrash
April 5, 2003, 11:01 PM
Well, got bored tonight and decided to swing by ol' AR15.com to browse the trade boards.

Reminds me why I moved south from upstate NY in the first place.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Another reason to hate NY" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SquirrelNuts
April 5, 2003, 11:11 PM
What is the reason?

-SquirrelNuts

April 5, 2003, 11:21 PM
" AR15.com is currently experiencing a system-wide outage.
A failure in all of our main circuits has occurred as the result of a severe ice storm at our Rochester, NY facilities."

SquirrelNuts
April 5, 2003, 11:27 PM
Oh, I gotcha. I tried to get to an AR15 mirror site earlier, and it was down too.

-SquirrelNuts

JerryN
April 6, 2003, 01:37 AM
I wish you hadn't posted this. As if I need another reason to hate freakin NY..... :banghead:

Feanaro
April 6, 2003, 01:39 AM
First Iraq, then France, then NY and then the PRK.

CZ-75
April 6, 2003, 01:43 AM
First Iraq, then France, then NY and then the PRK.

Places for US troops to liberate?

:D

Peetmoss
April 6, 2003, 09:14 AM
Hey now ********** needs to be liberated before NY. At least I can still buy AR15's.

45Badger
April 6, 2003, 09:52 AM
Hey! I miss those Mother's Day flurries:D

Aside from the taxes and some stooooopid guns laws, upstate NY is one of the nicest places in the world. And if you want "cultcha", it's only a few hours southeast (unless you're in Buffalo!)

RON in PA
April 6, 2003, 02:40 PM
Is it NY's fault or is it Canada's fault. Did you ever see the huge windmills that blow the cold air out of Canada into the States. We're due some snow tomorrow here in PA.

Blame it on Canada!

Feanaro
April 6, 2003, 03:51 PM
The Army could probably liberate NY and the PRK at the same time. ;)

jimbo
April 6, 2003, 05:27 PM
Given the high number of limp-wristed anti-war panzies we have her in San Francisco, I would say 12 Marines could take over this entire city in about 8 hours. The crack ho's in Oakland could take a bit more time, though.

peteinct
April 6, 2003, 05:46 PM
Hi everybody, I lived in Crotchrester for two years and swore I would never go back. The sun vanishes for 3 months every winter grey skies every single day. And cold! I have been back there in the summer and it is so nice, I can feel my resolve weakening. Outside of the cities it is more midwestern in feel. Most upstaters (upstate being 70 miles out of NYC) would not mind if NYC floated off into the sunset, sunrise I guess it would be.
To keep it somewhat gun related there is good hunting and fishing in western new york.
pete

TimH
April 6, 2003, 06:42 PM
Peteinct, Unfortunately the " Citiots " are over running the upstate area between NYC and Albany, They come here buy houses for a song and vote in outrageous school budgets. It used to be a fairly conservative area....not no mo....

PsyWarrior
April 6, 2003, 07:04 PM
Excessive breeding of liberals causes the pestilence of them over running nice conservative areas. Fortunately, we don't have too many of them down here. As to upstate not being that bad, any place that uses toll roads (especially those anal retentive new yorkers that try to tax the hell out of us truckers that bring you everything you have) are liberal strongholds. That is why I will not go to NY, either the city or upstate.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another reason to hate NY" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!