THR Plank?

PDA

Mot45acp
December 16, 2005, 08:52 PM
What is a THR plank? I have seen people state that they support THR. How is this done? Any info would help thanks.

p.s Moderators if this is in the wrong forum...sorry

If you enjoyed reading about "THR Plank?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
December 16, 2005, 11:37 PM
Being a "plank owner" simply means they were members at the start of THR (or any organization). Or it sometimes means they have contributed to the upkeep of THR. Several months ago, we started accepting donations to keep THR afloat. See this thread for some details: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=133207

(Proper forum, btw.)

Mot45acp
December 16, 2005, 11:46 PM
THR is the best forum I have found. I am new to the net.I have looked for months for something like this. I tried Ar!$.com but it is too dark and apocolyptic for my tastes. I tried registering with TFL but I get no response. So I have stopped looking. Now my SO says I spend to much time on here.
Thanks to all who had a part in creating this informative, fun and addicting site.
Tom

Mal H
December 16, 2005, 11:55 PM
"I tried registering with TFL but I get no response."

Being a moderator on TFL as well, this is of interest to me. When you registered, did you respond to the email you should have received? (I'm assuming you used a legit email address to register.) Registration on TFL is exactly the same as here on THR.

[Edit]
I just checked TFL to see what your status is. It does indeed look like you failed to respond to the return email. Check your mail from Nov 24th to see if you have a note from TFL. If not, let me know. BTW, I see your email is the same on TFL as it is here, so the address shouldn't be the problem.

If you enjoyed reading about "THR Plank?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!