greetings

PDA

geoff40
December 18, 2005, 09:45 AM
Hi all
New member here, just a quick howdy to all. My main interests are 6 shooters, but I like 'em all. Can't get enough S&Ws! :)
Geoff

If you enjoyed reading about "greetings" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jamz
December 18, 2005, 09:54 AM
Hi Geoff, Welcome to THR from your neighbor in Maine!

All my 6 shooters are older S&W too- OLD model 60 (well, 5 shooter), Model 19, and model 629. :)

-James

El Tejon
December 18, 2005, 09:55 AM
Welcome from the Wabash Valley, new friend.:)

GoBrush
December 18, 2005, 12:06 PM
Welcome

I love wheel guns dont get me wrong bought my 1st 357 when I was 16yrs old I mean my Mom bought it for me after I gave her the money. What a MOM :D

Any way dont want to get a big THR fued going but for serious self defense autos are the only way to go.

Wheel guns still fun for to shoot though.

Ok let me make a correction.
Wheel guns are good for self defense if the shooter does not plan on shooting alot to keep up skills required for autos.

Any way welcome just the same hell More Guns Less Crime. More Guns better off politically speaking. The rights of the people shall not be infringed.

Shotgun, muzzeloader, pistol, revolver, rifle, AR, fully auto, Machine Gun, tank, C4, handgrande, its all good.:evil:

psyopspec
December 18, 2005, 12:21 PM
Not sure what that last one was about.:confused:

But welcome, all the same.

Lebben-B
December 18, 2005, 06:51 PM
Hello from Baghdad, Geoff. Welcome to THR. I'm new here myself, but as my British friends are wont to say, "They're a right bunch" here.

Mike

hso
December 18, 2005, 06:52 PM
Welcome to the asylum!

f4t9r
December 18, 2005, 09:21 PM
Welcome
I like em all myself

Rouguerunner
December 18, 2005, 11:46 PM
Welcome Geoff.
This forum is full of good folks and great information. I myself am a new member but have been patrolling this forum for a long time. I was a fence rider about gun ownership for some time before inheriting my grandfather's S&W model 19. I found this forum in my process of educating myself and feel that if more people with open minds would give it a chance,they would feel as I do know that all us "gun-toting" folks aren't all bad. :rolleyes:

Darth Ruger
December 19, 2005, 12:53 AM
Howdy! Welcome aboard. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "greetings" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!