Ranges in Connecticut

PDA

peteinct
April 6, 2003, 06:20 PM
This is a reply to Greg. I couldn't reply to his original thread.
I shoot at 2 ranges both in Wallingford, which is in the center of the state. Blue trail range is an outdoor range and New England outfitters is an indoor range and gun store. I know for sure the Nrw England rents guns don't know about Blue trail. They both sponsor rifle teams so they may be familiar to a school team member. They both can be busy so I would check with them for availabilty.

Blue Trail 203 269 3280
New England Outfitters 203 284 9999

Does anyone know anyplace towards Hartford? I might join a club in Hamden but would love to find a closer place.
pete

If you enjoyed reading about "Ranges in Connecticut" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MisterX
April 6, 2003, 08:00 PM
Wolf's Range-Bristol (http://www.wolfsrange.com)

priv8ter
April 6, 2003, 08:53 PM
Thank you for making the extra effort to reply to me Pete.

packing.org listed Blue Trail, but not New Enlgand. It also listed Wolf's Range, but didn't have the website link.

I have had another thought that I may need to follow up on. From where I will be in Norwich, would take almost the same time to get to Springfield, Ma, as Bristol or Wallingford. I may just take a swing up to the Smith & Wesson Range, but I bet that place is a zoo!

Is it wrong to encourage me 18-year old brother-in-law to take a day off of school in May, near the end of his Senior year to go shooting?

Rangie
April 7, 2003, 10:26 AM
E-B Sporting goods on rt 85 in Salem has an indoor range too.

I know he has rentals but i don't know what they are.

priv8ter
April 7, 2003, 10:33 AM
Thanks Rangie...I thought I remembered seeing a gun store near Four Corners in Salem, it's just been a while.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ranges in Connecticut" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!