Finally--another Class 3 range in Central Tx!

PDA

TamThompson
December 20, 2005, 02:59 PM
For those of you who shoot Class 3 in central Texas, you now have an ALTERNATIVE to Crazy Richard and Hill Country Rifle Range! (To my knowledge, they've been the only place around that allows Class 3.)

Texas Tactical has signed a 5-year lease on the Hays County Sportsman's Park out on Hwy. 165 between 290 west and 281 south, near Blanco.

http://www.texastactical.net.

The range is private, by membership only, so you will need to sign up, pay, and taken an orientation session with Mike Webb.

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally--another Class 3 range in Central Tx!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Texfire
December 20, 2005, 04:00 PM
Crazy Richard and Hill Country Rifle Range!

LOL. I always kinda expected to hear that he had gone around the bend sometime. He was calm when I went out there, but a little creepy in an unspecified way. I guess I'm not the only one who felt that.

Tex

GEM
December 20, 2005, 09:25 PM
Mike is great guy! Runs nice matches! I wish him the best.

AmYisraelChai
December 21, 2005, 12:28 AM
Hey folks, Dont forget us!

The Bullet Hole in San Antonio has been Class III for a long time with sales and rentals. :D

beaucoup ammo
December 21, 2005, 04:42 PM
The Bullet Hole IS Nirvana!! :O)

Take Care

Texfire
December 21, 2005, 04:48 PM
Sounds like a quote from Tao of Rifle.

"Aim not the rifle, aim yourself and the rifle will follow. The act of aiming is the spiritual journey, and the bullet hole is nirvana."

Tex

Drysdale
December 21, 2005, 05:16 PM
If you're a little father north, keep Tac-Pro in mind... Not too far from Stephenville...

http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/facilities.html

1000 yd rifle range, 200 yd range, subgun range, pop up pistol targets, all on 550 acres.

If you enjoyed reading about "Finally--another Class 3 range in Central Tx!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!