How does one get CCW in Kentucky?

PDA

Black92LX
December 21, 2005, 11:22 AM
Well I will be moving to Kentucky in 2 weeks. So how do I go about getting my CCW down there?

If you enjoyed reading about "How does one get CCW in Kentucky?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
psyopspec
December 21, 2005, 11:23 AM
http://www.packing.org/state/kentucky/

Black92LX
December 21, 2005, 11:26 AM
so by living in Kentucky for less than 6 months I am not susepetablie to being a victim:banghead: :cuss:

Car Knocker
December 21, 2005, 12:04 PM
Well, it appears that Kentucky will honor your Ohio permit while you gain residency in KY. Won't that work?

joebogey
December 21, 2005, 12:15 PM
I think Ky does honor your permit which should be good until you have aqquired one from KY.
Open carry is still allowed in KY.
I don't see how that makes you a victim.
You can also call the KY AG. I've found them to be very helpful in the past when there was a qestion concerning my wife's right to carry in her car.

MLH
December 21, 2005, 12:29 PM
In you glove comp. without a permit. And you can carry open but might be harrassed in the big cities.

Black92LX
December 21, 2005, 12:34 PM
Well, it appears that Kentucky will honor your Ohio permit while you gain residency in KY. Won't that work?

don't have one. yes i know. i know.

Car Knocker
December 21, 2005, 01:27 PM
.:evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "How does one get CCW in Kentucky?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!