SGVGC THR Shoot in Southern California

PDA

Pages : [1] 2

Beetle Bailey
December 22, 2005, 02:34 AM
Along with a few of the other forum members, I'm organizing a THR shoot at San Gabriel Valley Gun Club at 12 noon on Sunday, 1-8-06. This range has been open for about 50 years and may be closed sometime in 2006, so we want to get in as many shoots here as possible before it's gone forever :( . If this one works out, I'll try to make the shoots monthly.

Here's a link to the SGVGC website if you need info on directions and such:

http://www.sangabrielvalleygunclub.com

Just like last time, all safe and responsible shooters welcome. I'll be the guy with the blue "Molon Labe" shirt again ;) . Looking forward to meeting some more SoCal THR members!

If you enjoyed reading about "SGVGC THR Shoot in Southern California" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BamBam-31
December 22, 2005, 02:49 AM
Well, you gotta back your buddy's play, right? Sigh....I guess I'll be there, too. You're twisting my arm, man. ;) :D

Like last time, Fish Canyon only hands out paper targets, but I'll bring out some steel targets for pistols and rifles, maybe a few .22 spinners as well.

C'mon, y'all!! Start the new year off with a bang! :evil:

Black Majik
December 22, 2005, 03:36 AM
Ya know how it goes.... I'm in. :)

Weee! spinning steel targets. Anyone with M1A's/M14's dont forget to bring yours. Ya don't wanna be sportin' a "I love M1As" t-shirt and no rifle to go with it *ahem* Benny *ahem* :D

Thanks Ken for making this a noon shoot. I can sleep in and still make it on time.

Hope to see all the regulars, as well as hopefully meeting some new shooters to join our group.

Remember: Bring some cool guns out!! If ya got 1911s, bring those too!

See everyone on the 8th! :evil:

Black Majik
December 22, 2005, 04:37 PM
Jus' an update, I've been corresponding with one of the guys on the 1911forum and he asked about using the "combat range" that is also at SGVGC. What do you guys know about this range and whether or not it would be open for us to use.

He says that he can coach us, and run a safe course of fire.... basically introduce us to action shooting. I think you both have met him before, he was at the 1911 shoot over at insight last year. If we can get the range to let us use it, wow, we could have quite some fun, especially since the both of you are thinking about shooting competitively. :)

Only thing is, how can we find out if SGVGC will allow us to use that range?

Edit: Well. looks like we can't use that range. Its only available to LEO's with a $2,000,000 insurance policy. :rolleyes:

BamBam-31
December 23, 2005, 02:02 AM
Ah, the cop range down the driveway. Yeah, we hear them belt out what sounds like full auto fire every so often. Never actually ventured down there myself, as I'm told it is for cops only. We lowly citizens get the "NO RAPID FIRE!! ONE SHOT EVERY TWO SECONDS!!" range. :scrutiny:

Still fun, though. :cool:

Beetle Bailey
December 26, 2005, 02:31 PM
Remember: Bring some cool guns out!! If ya got 1911s, bring those too!

Hey! :eek: You made it sound like 1911's aren't cool! :mad: :p

Thanks Ken for making this a noon shoot. I can sleep in and still make it on time.

Sleeping in is my middle name. ;) Why do you think I chose the screenname "Beetle Bailey?" :D :o :uhoh:

BTW, forgot to mention that we'll be on the rifle/pistol side, not the shotgun only side. I'll let Jim the rangemaster know we are doing a little get-together so he can direct you to us (if we've never met before). If I've left anything out or if someone has a question, please post it here and I'll do my best to answer.

Black Majik
December 26, 2005, 03:18 PM
Hey! :eek: You made it sound like 1911's aren't cool! :mad: :p

Psssh :rolleyes: .... 1911's.... who in the world would buy any of those archaic pieces of steel. :D

Moonclip
December 27, 2005, 04:28 PM
I'll most likely be there. Any "cool gun" requests, let me know asap as some of my guns are in storage and I may not have time to dig them out. I plan on making this 357magnum day as last time was 9mm/40s&W day!

I will probably bring 6-7 357mag chambered firearms, some milsurp bolt action rifles, as well as a commercial M1 carbine and maybe a Russian SKS.

Too bad the shoot wasn't for later as my Star PD and Star B will still be at the dealer but I guess that just makes an excuse to go back to the range next time.

Anyone plan on shooting any trap next time? I brought a shotgun along last time but it seemed to slip everyones mind.

Black Majik
December 29, 2005, 08:36 PM
Hey Paul,

I'll bring my shotgun just in case, but AFAIK Mike has a short barrel shotgun and Ken is currently shotgunless.

If someone has a spare 870 barrel I'll bring my home defense wingmaster as well and can let someone use that one.

Beetle Bailey
December 30, 2005, 01:34 AM
Yes! It's true :o . I don't own a shotgun! Every time I pool my gun budget to buy one, some nice milsurp rifle gets my attention and whispers in my ear "You can always buy a shotgun - they still make those by the truckload! They don't make 'em like me anymore. . . Buy me!" :uhoh:

iGSR96
December 30, 2005, 02:10 AM
I'm in, shirt and all. :D

Black Majik
December 30, 2005, 02:25 AM
Good to see you got my PM Benny :D

So I got another person coming from Calguns.net who is looking to break in his brand new M1A. I think it'll be interesting to see just how many M1A's we can get into this day. :evil:

Ken, dont worry man... theres always another time to pick up a shotgun. Honestly I dunno what else to use a shotgun for except shooting clay if I dont hunt. Cant exactly go target shooting with a shotgun. I've shot my HD shotgun once. Just to see if it worked. Its been collecting dust ever since. Clay shooting is fun though....

Moonclip
December 30, 2005, 03:51 PM
I can bring a spare 20 gauge Mossberg 500 set up with the long barrel and a modified choke if someone needs to borrow a shotgun. Let me know though as I'm already dragging to many guns along so I don't want to bring it if not needed!

I actually could bring other shotguns but they would not be ideal for trap shooting such as riot guns or would handicap you too much and get you laughed out of the range such as a 20 gauge full choke Sears bolt action shotgun!

BM, is the calguns fellow go by the name of Draven by chance? I've had email conversations with him in the past but have never met him. BB, come on, you can scrape together a few bucks for a used shotgun:D though I understand about milsurp rifles eating up $ budgeted for other purchases as well as limited safe storage room. I like handguns the best but 2-3 milsurp rifles I have a line on are eating up my limited budget let alone the high cost of feeding certain models I had to testfire.

I actually stayed up late last night kind of going through my stuff and deciding what to bring. Stuff that will be coming includes a commercial M1 carbine, a Russian SKS, 7.7 Arisaka, 1903/14 Greek M/S, Franchi 612 riot gun to shoot a few slugs downrange, Remington nylon 66 22lr, and a Winchester 94 in 357mag.

Handguns will be a S&W model 18 22lr as well as a circa 1957 Ruger standard 4" 22lr autoloader. I will also be bringing most of my 357mag revolvers though I may not shoot all of them. They include a S&W 27-2 6" as well as a 65-2, a 686-5 7shot and various Rugers.

OF course you guys are welcome to shoot them as long as it's a decent ammo and not your neighbors handloads:D

I feel like the odd man out again too, this time because I do not own a M1A!

Black Majik
December 30, 2005, 05:59 PM
Well... if Ken doesn't mind shooting a 20 ga. I can also bring along a Beretta 686 Onyx Pro O/U.

Paul, the guy that is on CG goes by CriticalError. He PMed me a week ago so I've been conversing with him and invited him out. If you want, you can invite Draven out to shoot with us.

Should be a fun shoot. I cant wait. :D

Beetle Bailey
December 31, 2005, 01:21 AM
Paul, don't worry, I don't own an M1A either. It's those pesky milsurp rifles ;) But my next one (CMP Greek M1 Garand) will be my last milsurp (I hope) and I can start buying stuff that's made after I was born instead of before :) .

Richard, thanks for the offer of the 20 gauge (and Paul). Believe me, I would not complain about caliber if someone were generous enough to lend me a shotgun. And isn't 20 gauge supposed to be softer shooting? As far as trap, I am totally a rookie since I don't even know the rules or anything. Maybe I should just watch you guys and try it next time.

Now as for the toys (errr. . . I mean tools ;) ) I'll be bringing, it'll be:

CZ 452 Lux in .22lr (Richard, you can stop drooling :p )

M39 Finn Mosin Nagant in 7.62x54r (This one is built on an 1894 French-made reciever and qualifies as a legal antique, and I love shooting it!:D )

M48 Yugo Mauser in 8mm Mauser (Nothing fancy, but a good shooter built on a classic design :cool: )

CZ 75B Tactical in 9mm Para (I picked this one up a few months ago and it's working out great!)

CZ 75B compact in 9mm Luger (Actually, 9mm Luger and 9mm Parabellum are the same, but on the Tactical's slide it actually says "9mm Para" instead because I guess it's more tacticool that way :rolleyes: )

Colt Series 80 1911 in .45 ACP (I keep wanting to get a match-grade barrel installed, but don't want to be without this one for a whole month)

Wow, can't wait for this shoot!

Black Majik
December 31, 2005, 02:14 AM
Muahahaha..... that 8mm is gonna knock down the Steel target again before us lowly .308 shooters get to hit it.... :D

Mmm..... 452..... :evil:

No_Brakes23
December 31, 2005, 04:19 AM
I just heard today that instead of closing, SGVGC might be merging with Burro Canyon. I have been going to the range with my dad for over a year now, but I have never shot trap/skeet there. Y'all doing that as well?

BamBam-31
January 1, 2006, 04:12 AM
Merging? How's that gonna work? You mean the folks at SGVGC will relocate to Burro, or are they planning a whole new thing? Either way, Fish Canyon's done for, right?

Beetle Bailey
January 2, 2006, 11:37 PM
but I have never shot trap/skeet there. Y'all doing that as well?

I personally am not going to, but as the guy who started this thread, I will ask for a rollcall of everyone who wants to. That way the members who are interested in shooting trap/skeet/whichever game they shoot at SGVGC (see how ignorant I am about shotguns :o ) will know whether or not to bring their shotguns.

BTW, hope everyone had a happy new year! I know I did. See you all next weekend.

silverlance
January 3, 2006, 12:32 AM
I'll be there. Been shooting SVG since '98, and Burro Canyon since '94. Will bring my benelli m1 and p228 since my yugo sks BA has returned to Ben Murray's for some re-examining. Since I don't have a Molon labe t-shirt, I will pull out a white t-shirt and write MOLON LABE on it with a sharpie. :neener:

Beetle Bailey
January 3, 2006, 01:46 AM
Since I don't have a Molon labe t-shirt, I will pull out a white t-shirt and write MOLON LABE on it with a sharpie.

That won't be necessary. All you need to do is get one of those name-tag stickers that say "Hello, my name is (blank)" and you can fill in "Silverlance" :D :neener: .

Looking forward to meeting you as well as No_Brakes23. :cool:

Black Majik
January 3, 2006, 01:55 AM
I'm glad we're getting more people in for the shoot. Cant wait til' next week!

Wow, did you guys experience the rain today? I thought I was caught in the middle of a hurricane!! :what:

iGSR96
January 3, 2006, 02:04 AM
Ken, dont worry man... theres always another time to pick up a shotgun. Honestly I dunno what else to use a shotgun for except shooting clay if I dont hunt. Cant exactly go target shooting with a shotgun. I've shot my HD shotgun once. Just to see if it worked. Its been collecting dust ever since. Clay shooting is fun though....

You could always work on select slug drills. See if you can hit steel from 100. :p

No_Brakes23
January 4, 2006, 03:19 AM
I got rear-ended on the 5 over the holidays, I am mostly okay, but my car needs some work. Not gonna make it this weekend, most likely.:(

BamBam-31
January 4, 2006, 04:14 AM
Holy :cuss: . Glad you're okay. There will be other shoots, w/o question. I'll fire off a round or two for you. ;)

Get well. :)

Black Majik
January 4, 2006, 03:14 PM
that sucks to hear NB.

Don't worry, we'll all shoot off some rounds for you :)

If you can find a ride though, it'd be great if you can still find a way to join us.

Kevlarman
January 6, 2006, 10:47 PM
Doh, I wish I could make it this weekend! :(

Kill some plates for me, ok? :D

Black Majik
January 6, 2006, 10:51 PM
Doh, I wish I could make it this weekend! :(

Kill some plates for me, ok? :D

sucks to hear you cant make it james. I'm sure we'll see you at the next one! :D

Beetle Bailey
January 7, 2006, 02:40 AM
I am mostly okay, but my car needs some work.

Better than the other way around. Get well.

Kill some plates for me, ok?

Well, I guess I can do that :D .

So. . . I'm gonna call "Rollcall" for shotguns so Paul will know if he should bring his or not.

See you all at the range!

January 7, 2006, 12:27 PM
Just found this board, just getting back into shooting after about too many years. My point is, I can't make this one, but would be interested in any future ones.
Have fun on Sunday.

Beetle Bailey
January 8, 2006, 01:53 AM
761 Good to meet you and a good hearty "Welcome to the High Road" to you.

BTW, I am hearing offline from some of the members that they will be bringing a few friends along as well. I say, "The more, the merrier!" Somebody, please bring a camera! (Where's Skunkabilly when you really need him?)

See you all tomorrow! :D I gotta go look over my guns one more time now. . .

Black Majik
January 8, 2006, 02:00 AM
761 Good to meet you and a good hearty "Welcome to the High Road" to you.

BTW, I am hearing offline from some of the members that they will be bringing a few friends along as well. I say, "The more, the merrier!" Somebody, please bring a camera! (Where's Skunkabilly when you really need him?)

See you all tomorrow! :D I gotta go look over my guns one more time now. . .

Hell yeah! I got a buddy coming, as well as someone from CG.net.

We should be getting some good representation tomorrow. Damn. I gotta go lube the guns... and buy some more .22 so I can spoil myself on Ken's 452 :D

761 welcome aboard man, definitely try and make it out to one of our shoots. Spotting us shouldn't be that difficult. We usually always end up wearing the same things to each shoot to make things easier. Ken with him molon labe stuff, me in blue polo shirts and jeans, and benny with his I love my M1A without a M1A around... :D

See ya all tomorrow at noon!:)

Duke of Lawnchair
January 8, 2006, 03:13 AM
You guys have fun.

Hopefully us Ridgecrestians can make it out next time.

January 8, 2006, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! Hope you have fun, and I'll definitely be there next time.

Black Majik
January 8, 2006, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! Hope you have fun, and I'll definitely be there next time.

Hope you can make to the next one. This time was exhausting! Too much fun!

Mike & Ken, thank Joe for me!!! That seriously made my week and made me even MORE ANXIOUS!!! :D

It was good to see the usuals again. Til' the next one. :evil:

Kevlarman
January 9, 2006, 12:38 AM
Where are the pictures? :neener:

Duke of Lawnchair
January 9, 2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah, where are the pictures.

You other SoCal folks need to keep up with the SoCal HS/LC crew!

Beetle Bailey
January 9, 2006, 01:04 AM
Where are the pictures?

Nobody brought a camera. It's all your fault there are no pictures! :neener:

BTW, I killed the steel swinger for you. :D

Mike & Ken, thank Joe for me!!!

I think you and Benny really liked the Bushmaster. It was really cool when you and Benny were shooting side by side, you with the M1A and Benny with the AR. So, now that you've shot them both (and on the same day!) which do you prefer, AR or AK? :uhoh:

Paul Thanks for letting me try out that S&W M18-3. Great gun and lots of fun. BTW, you asked why I wasn't more into revolvers. Well, I already decided my next handgun was gonna be a S&W M625, but my gun fund got spent on other stuff ;) .

Too everyone who couldn't make it: Yes, there will be another one. Everyone I met had a good time and there was a lot of sharing going on. Good to see. We will do this again next month. Check back for further details (when I get organized enough to post that info :uhoh: )

Black Majik
January 9, 2006, 01:18 AM
Yeah, unlike the HS/LC crew none of us had a camera...

The day was too much fun, I felt that the day went by way too fast!

Ken, between the AR and AK, I prefer the AR15. I'm so used to the peep sights now that regular rifle sights just feel awkward. Plus I preferred the trigger on the AR. The trigger on the AK was smoother than I expected, but it felt unpredictable. Both rate really high on the coolness factor. Actually I think the AK had a higher coolness factor since I rarely see on at the range. ooooh I cant wait!! :D

Paul, thanks again for letting me shoot those .357's. That SP101 has quite a kick! :what:

Ken, again thanks for letting me hog that 452. I loved it!

Hmm... should we shoot with the .50 cal guys next time or back to the SGVGC?

Hmm... I still cant believe I haven't met the HS/LC crew :D

Nobody brought a camera. It's all your fault there are no pictures! :neener:

BTW, I killed the steel swinger for you. :D

I think you and Benny really liked the Bushmaster. It was really cool when you and Benny were shooting side by side, you with the M1A and Benny with the AR. So, now that you've shot them both (and on the same day!) which do you prefer, AR or AK? :uhoh:

Paul Thanks for letting me try out that S&W M18-3. Great gun and lots of fun. BTW, you asked why I wasn't more into revolvers. Well, I already decided my next handgun was gonna be a S&W M625, but my gun fund got spent on other stuff ;) .

Too everyone who couldn't make it: Yes, there will be another one. Everyone I met had a good time and there was a lot of sharing going on. Good to see. We will do this again next month. Check back for further details (when I get organized enough to post that info :uhoh: )

Duke of Lawnchair
January 9, 2006, 01:19 AM
Hmm... I still cant believe I haven't met the HS/LC crew

Soon enough, soon enough! :evil:

xinul22
January 9, 2006, 06:31 PM
This is Joe.
Thanks guys for the fun shoot yesterday! And it was great meeting all of you!

Paul, thanks for fixing my 22/45. I keep forget how to reassemble that thing. That darn hanging piece .... arghhh!! :fire:

Richard, thanks for letting me try out your M1A and Les Baer 1911. Both shoots really well. Everytime I fire the M1A it makes me wanna buy it more and more; must... control... myself.... :evil:

Benny, sorry I ran out of .223 and you had to go buy a box. Mental note to self: bring more .223 next time... and I'll make sure I check the box too! duh! :D

Ken, thanks for the organization. It was a real fun shoot. Almost forgot how fun it was. Koodos!

Mike, glad you showed up... and with your 2 "new surprises"!! :D And heal that wrist!!

Moonclip
January 9, 2006, 07:50 PM
Yes the shoot was good, maybe it was for the best not as many showed up this time as the range was quite crowded. I know no one wants to get up early, but next time maybe we should get there a bit earlier and that would leave more time to browse gunrunners and maybe we could have an after the shootings done get together at a local restaurant or something for after action reports and discussion and such.

I may have appeared I wasn't having fun due to being far from the THR group on the range and having to keep an eye on all my guns and the group of inexperienced shooters I had with me and the fact I wrenched my back before the shoot and had a mild flu but it was great, especially when I decided trying to group 12 gauge slugs off the bench with a 6 1/2 lb shotgun and a messed up back was a dumb idea after 5 shots.

Even the range Nazis were being a bit nicer than usual, especially the female one:)

Too bad no time for trap or for a "shotgun burger" from the little restaurant but I still look forward to next time, I think I will make it 1911 pattern and 22rimfire day next time!

Glad I could be of swrvice fixing that 22/45, don't feel bad, I sold my 1st MKII Ruger off in 1999 partly because I was tired of the somewhat complicated reassembly but now I have 3 guns on that pattern and I am used to it. I'll get around to shooting that AR and AK next time maybe when the steel plate gets fixed again.

Black Majik
January 9, 2006, 07:54 PM
Ya know Paul, now that you mentioned it... I dont think we really spent much time shooting this time. I know I definitely didn't. I got so enamored shooting Ken's 452 for the last 45 minutes that when I went home I still had ammo left. For each caliber! :D

Oh yeah, ya never know... Surely you may be able to try out an AR at the next shoot. And you may even pick which one you'd like to shoot :evil:

That .410 is freaking sweet.

Kevlarman
January 9, 2006, 09:40 PM
Can't wait for next month!

xinul22
January 9, 2006, 10:15 PM
I'll get around to shooting that AR and AK next time maybe when the steel plate gets fixed again.

always available whenever you want to shoot it

BamBam-31
January 10, 2006, 02:40 AM
Great, you guys are having a blast, literally, and I'm stuck on the I-5 with all the bovine beauties. :scrutiny:

Well, the wrist was in a bad way anyways. Prolly couldn't hold a pistol safely. At least I got my two **koff**lowers**koff** in hand. Was getting kinda antsy about it all.

Go get yours, Ken! :D

Beetle Bailey
January 10, 2006, 02:44 AM
Oh yeah, ya never know... Surely you may be able to try out an AR at the next shoot. And you may even pick which one you'd like to shoot

Heh eh eh eh. . . I just got my NM A2 complete upper today (and everything else besides the stripped lower :D ). And tomorrow morning I am taking a short trip to see a certain guy with red hair who graduated from UCLA. . . ;)

All I will need is a 1907-style shooting sling and some ammo.

Thanks again to everyone who managed to make it out (and those who were there in spirit ;) ). I'm glad everyone had an opportunity to try out different stuff and that everyone had a good time.

That .410 is freaking sweet.

Yeah, Paul. You've got a lot of really cool stuff. And you were right to be watching the first-time shooters as your number one priority. Thanks again for your generosity.

Black Majik
January 10, 2006, 03:17 AM
Heh eh eh eh. . . I just got my NM A2 complete upper today (and everything else besides the stripped lower :D ). And tomorrow morning I am taking a short trip to see a certain guy with red hair who graduated from UCLA. . . ;)

Ken, whenever possible, I'd love to check our your RRA NM.

Draven32
January 10, 2006, 03:21 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't make it, mostly because we were supposed to go to the Swap Meet at the Rose Bowl... that and I picked up my SKS at turner's today, then spent four hours removing cosmo.

Black Majik
January 10, 2006, 03:42 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't make it, mostly because we were supposed to go to the Swap Meet at the Rose Bowl... that and I picked up my SKS at turner's today, then spent four hours removing cosmo.

Hey Draven, welcome aboard to THR. A good change from Calguns eh? :D

Beetle Bailey
January 10, 2006, 03:42 AM
Ken, whenever possible, I'd love to check our your RRA NM.

(Semi)-Automatic for the people!

that and I picked up my SKS at turner's today, then spent four hours removing cosmo.

Only took you four hours? Lucky. . . :uhoh:

Don't worry, we'll have another one, and another, and another. . . ;)

Draven32
January 10, 2006, 04:12 AM
Definitely a little more variety...

iGSR96
January 10, 2006, 04:56 PM
I think you and Benny really liked the Bushmaster.

That's the understatement of the new year. Congrats BB! :D

Benny, sorry I ran out of .223 and you had to go buy a box. Mental note to self: bring more .223 next time... and I'll make sure I check the box too! duh! :D

Dude, don't be sorry. If the grin I had after shooting the BM was any indication of how NOT sorry I was, then I don't know what else I can do to convince you.

I'm considering getting a new shirt, what do you think?
http://www.cafepress.com/000buckwear/17906

Black Majik
January 10, 2006, 05:35 PM
I have a confession to make!!!

I felt so cool shooting the Bushmaster next to those guys that were shooting the FAB 10 next to Joe. :evil:

xinul22
January 11, 2006, 09:15 PM

I felt so cool shooting the Bushmaster next to those guys that were shooting the FAB 10 next to Joe. :evil:

hahaha... actually i felt the same way too!! :evil:

Draven32
January 12, 2006, 04:25 AM
ooh bushmaster... when are you going to SGVGC again? I'm going this weekend got a new SKS to try

BamBam-31
January 12, 2006, 04:56 AM
hahaha... actually i felt the same way too!!

Bastard. :D

Now I know I can't go with you to the range (yet) cuz you'll feel all cool when you push a button to drop your mag and reload, and I have to reach for the allen wrench to reload mine.

:cuss:

BTW, I'm just tickled pink (like this :o ) that Joe's finally posting. :neener:

xinul22
January 12, 2006, 05:28 AM
BTW, I'm just tickled pink (like this :o ) that Joe's finally posting. :neener:

yes i have succumbed to the dark side.... :neener:

Eisande
January 15, 2006, 04:04 AM
Would maybe renting one of the "tac" ranges at burro canyon better meet our needs? Designate safety officers, "newbie" lanes, pistol lanes, rifles lanes and such. That way we could call our own line breaks and bring some more fun stuff to shoot as well.
I am a member at Burro, also LE which may/may not be a good thing to some of you. I always enjoy 96% of what I read here I would enjoy meeting up with members as well.
Only one other issue, I have several ladies who want to go shooting (newbies) as well, and they will need some patience at first.

Draven32
January 15, 2006, 04:36 AM
Yes, if one of us has an NRA RSO certificate. I don't at this time.

And my wife would LOVE to have other females come to shoot. she's still a relatively new shooter- I guess I'd have to make sure I have plenty of .22.

tcdrennen
January 15, 2006, 05:33 AM
I'm a NRA RSO (as well as Cert Instructor for rifle. pistol, shotgun, etc... :cool: )

Haven't been shooting as much as I'd have liked the last year or so due to health and financial issues but am hoping to get more active again RSN. :scrutiny:

I'll keep track of when the next meet is planned and see if I can get there.

I've shot with quite a few of you guys before but it has been a while. It'd be great to get together again.

Tara Drennen

Black Majik
January 15, 2006, 05:43 AM
I'm a NRA RSO (as well as Cert Instructor for rifle. pistol, shotgun, etc... :cool: )

Haven't been shooting as much as I'd have liked the last year or so due to health and financial issues but am hoping to get more active again RSN. :scrutiny:

I'll keep track of when the next meet is planned and see if I can get there.

I've shot with quite a few of you guys before but it has been a while. It'd be great to get together again.

Tara Drennen

Holy smokes, Tara its good to see you're still around and haven't forgotten about us! :D

Beetle Bailey
January 16, 2006, 02:37 AM
Hmmm. . . My plan was to make this a monthly thing and make it the second Sunday of each month (because quite frankly, Sundays are good days for me to go shooting and also as not to interfer with 50 Shooter's monthly shoot at Angeles Ranges).

I also chose SGVGC for a number of reasons:

1. I always shoot there anyways, and the employees recognize me.
2. Time is running out for this range, since it is expected to be closed down
some time this year.
3. It is sorta centrally located in SoCal so it shouldn't be too much trouble
for anyone to get to.

My purpose for organizing these shoots is to try to give something back to THR and its members, especially here in SoCal. When I first joined THR, it only took a month for someone to personally invite me to go shooting with him and his family and friends. It meant a lot to me and still does. That's just one of many examples of how this forum has helped me grow as a shooter. It's great to get to know other shooters and learn from them.

Now, I thought after the January shoot this thread would soon fade away a bit before I resurrected it for the February shoot, and I wasn't expecting so many members who couldn't wait 'til then to express interest in the next shoot. Good to see.

Hmmm. . . even though it's a bit early to announce the next shoot, I already have a date in mind, so I may as well tell everyone:

Next SGVGC THR Shoot will be Sunday, February 12, 2005 @12:00 Noon

Location TBA since Burro Canyon has been suggested (though I guess I can't call it a SGVGC shoot if it's at Burro Canyon :uhoh: ).

BTW, my calendar says that is Lincoln's birthday, so feel free to bring a Civil War era or replica weapon. However, that isn't a requirement since I don't have any :) .

also LE which may/may not be a good thing to some of you.

As I said in the first post, all responsible adults are welcome. And if anyone gives you lip for being LEO, tell' em to come see me ;) .

[I've shot with quite a few of you guys before but it has been a while. /QUOTE]

Long time no see, Tara. Hope you can make it to this next shoot.

[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Majik

I felt so cool shooting the Bushmaster next to those guys that were shooting the FAB 10 next to Joe.

hahaha... actually i felt the same way too!!

(sigh) You guys. . . :rolleyes:

Black Majik
January 16, 2006, 02:47 AM
Hmmm. . . My plan was to make this a monthly thing and make it the second Sunday of each month (because quite frankly, Sundays are good days for me to go shooting and also as not to interfer with 50 Shooter's monthly shoot at Angeles Ranges).

I also chose SGVGC for a number of reasons:

1. I always shoot there anyways, and the employees recognize me.
2. Time is running out for this range, since it is expected to be closed down
some time this year.
3. It is sorta centrally located in SoCal so it shouldn't be too much trouble
for anyone to get to.

My purpose for organizing these shoots is to try to give something back to THR and its members, especially here in SoCal. When I first joined THR, it only took a month for someone to personally invite me to go shooting with him and his family and friends. It meant a lot to me and still does. That's just one of many examples of how this forum has helped me grow as a shooter. It's great to get to know other shooters and learn from them.

Now, I thought after the January shoot this thread would soon fade away a bit before I resurrected it for the February shoot, and I wasn't expecting so many members who couldn't wait 'til then to express interest in the next shoot. Good to see.

Hmmm. . . even though it's a bit early to announce the next shoot, I already have a date in mind, so I may as well tell everyone:

Next SGVGC THR Shoot will be Sunday, February 12, 2005 @12:00 Noon

Location TBA since Burro Canyon has been suggested (though I guess I can't call it a SGVGC shoot if it's at Burro Canyon :uhoh: ).

BTW, my calendar says that is Lincoln's birthday, so feel free to bring a Civil War era or replica weapon. However, that isn't a requirement since I don't have any :) .

As I said in the first post, all responsible adults are welcome. And if anyone gives you lip for being LEO, tell' em to come see me ;) .

[I've shot with quite a few of you guys before but it has been a while.

Long time no see, Tara. Hope you can make it to this next shoot.

(sigh) You guys. . . :rolleyes:

Hey Ken,

How is Burro Canyon, what is the setup like?

Are there any RSO's or how are the range set-up? Pistol/rifle section, steel gongs to shoot at?

I'm interested in some change as long as its not too far from me. :)

Draven32
January 16, 2006, 02:55 AM
there are RSOs and a seperate rifle and pistol range. Rifles run to 200m. We may be on a private range.

Beetle Bailey
January 16, 2006, 03:11 AM
http://www.burrocanyon.com

I've only been there once, and it was about 2 years ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. Also, things may have changed since I was last there.

I shot bowling pins, golf balls, clay pigeons, and paper targets. I hear you can also shoot fruits and vegetables, but not bottles and cans. If we can get one of the "tac" ranges, it might work better for a large group, but the website says "first come, first serve" so I have no idea how that would play out. I suspect we can use our own steel targets as well.

Black Majik
January 16, 2006, 03:19 AM
Hmm.... reactionary targets, this has got my attention.

So, from what I read, we pay 20 dollars to get in. 10 for range fee, 10 for target frame. At the end of the day we get 8 bucks back. Correct?

What is the private range? what can we do on the private range, and how does it differ from the public range?

January 16, 2006, 11:27 AM
I'm in! It will be great to meet some of you. I need some shooting buddies out here. I will bring my new .22. I am very intersted in starting clay or other shotgun sports, if anyone wants to take on a newb in this area.

50 Shooter
January 16, 2006, 12:05 PM
BB,
You next shoot falls on the weekend of the SHOT Show. Just letting you know in case anyone from SoCal is planning on going. I'm gonna do my best to be at SHOT this year.:cool:

xinul22
January 16, 2006, 06:05 PM
my $.02 about burro...

last time i went shooting at burro canyon was about 3 years ago. frankly, i wasnt too impressed with that place mostly because it did not seemed too "supervised". there was a RSO there (and he was a nice guy) but just to give you a sense, there was a group of ppl about a few lanes left of us. they had a "nickel-plated" AK with a drum magazine. they were shooting at a watermelon about 10 yards away; didnt even scratch it. that didnt bother me as much as the fact that they held the rifle like Rambo and was spraying everywhere; they were shooting all over the place. the rifle wasnt auto but they pulled the trigger like there was no tomorrow. the RSO didnt do anything. for me, i just didnt feel safe.

of course, this was 3 years ago so maybe things have changed. also if a group of us THR members get a private range i most certainly feel much safer.

as far as the Angeles range, dont even get me started on that one.... :cuss:

Draven32
January 16, 2006, 10:06 PM
No, Burro is still not strictly supervised. On the other hand, they do allow rapid fire, which SGVGC has fits over. Standard self-defense drills get you yelled at at SGVGC.

We went up to Burro today. My wife liked it better than SGVGC. (yes, there were lots of kids on their first range trip rapid firing...)

My wife also volunteered to have two carafes of coffee with us on the 12th.

Black Majik
January 16, 2006, 10:35 PM
Hmm... if we do end up at Burro, anyone wanna teach me how to double tap? :)

BamBam-31
January 16, 2006, 11:32 PM
I'm with Joe on Burro and Angeles.

Didn't like Burro cuz it was too loosey-goosey with the range rules. No clear-cut lanes, so people helped themselves to my bowling pins and clay pidgeons. And, of course, there's always that friendly rapid fire at the rock a few yards away from my feet. Fun, fun, fun. Also didn't like the fact that there was no shade (but I hear that's changed now).

Angeles is peopled with neo-Nazi RO's. A few of them were truly friendly, but most of them are bad cops in training. Attitude probably starts at the top and trickles down to the worker bees. One time, the teenaged "RO" screamed at everyone over the PA during the line break to sweep up their brass. Most people did, but it wasn't a 100% job. So the guy says, "Well, I don't know about you, but I've got all day. I'm not letting any of you shoot til every bit of brass is gone." Okay....:rolleyes: It is a nice range, however. The attitude is unfortunate. It's as if they don't care if you return or not.

That's why I like Fish Canyon. Friendly people, clear lanes, strict enforcement of basic safety rules. It's a business model from which the other two ranges can learn.

I wouldn't mind visiting Burro again. It's been a while, and I'd give them another chance, especially if we're getting the private range. Then we can bring out our "CA-legal" AR's. :evil:

Draven32
January 16, 2006, 11:38 PM
Tac Range #5 looks good, by observation (note, the sign at the range calls it something like tac range 18)

Kevlarman
January 17, 2006, 12:21 AM
Has anyone ever been to A Place to Shoot (http://www.aplacetoshoot.net/)? I've been there once, about 2 years ago. They have seperate rifle, pistol, and shotgun ranges, friendly ROs, partionied lanes, and some of their ranges even have steel plates and steel animals set up.

It's probably a bit far for you folks coming from the LA area, but it is a nice range.

Draven32
January 17, 2006, 12:29 AM
its a bit of a drive... but at least San Francisquito Canyon Road is open.

Beetle Bailey
January 17, 2006, 02:45 AM
Okay, I guess I'd better make a decision about the location PDQ to be fair to everyone. How's this?

If there is a way to get a reasonable guarantee that we will have a private range available at Burro Canyon, we will have the next shoot there. Otherwise, it will be at SGVGC. And I nominate Eisande to investigate this and report back here ;) .

And I would like to add that regardless of the location, I'm looking forward to meeting all the THR members who didn't make it out last time.

50 Shooter Thanks for the heads-up, and enjoy the SHOT show. I'm not gonna be able to make it.

Black Majik
January 17, 2006, 04:03 PM
Hey I'm just along for the ride... where ever it is, I'd be down.

But it'd be nice to shoot at something other than paper. I like stuff that blow up when they get hit :D

Moonclip
January 17, 2006, 05:25 PM
Has anyone ever been to A Place to Shoot (http://www.aplacetoshoot.net/)? I've been there once, about 2 years ago. They have seperate rifle, pistol, and shotgun ranges, friendly ROs, partionied lanes, and some of their ranges even have steel plates and steel animals set up.

It's probably a bit far for you folks coming from the LA area, but it is a nice range.
This is a bit far for most of the regulars but it is one of the nicer ranges I've been to and the self service trap range set up is superb. If people are willing to carpool or something I'd be willing to go there.

Have never shot at Angeles but would like to try it eventually but as we will be getting our fill of there and Burro when SGVGC most likely closes we should have most the shoots at SGVGC I feel until the end. I never have shot at Burro either.

And Lytle creek is a bit far too but the road has been paved all the way now and a regular car can travel it w/o concern and it might be worth doing a shoot there eventually.

Draven32
January 17, 2006, 05:41 PM
BTW, if you want to avoid the random rapid fire kiddies at Burro Canyon, or the crowds at SGVGC, you need to go earlier. The rapid fire kiddies at Burro tend to now show up until 2 PM or so, and SGVGC get crowded around 11 or 12.

(I live 5 min from SGVGC and fo there wever two weeks or so, and about 20 min from Burro)

BamBam-31
January 17, 2006, 10:39 PM
as we will be getting our fill of there and Burro when SGVGC most likely closes we should have most the shoots at SGVGC I feel until the end

Concur. :)

Kevlarman
January 19, 2006, 04:14 PM
Guess who finished building their Mega last night! :D

BamBam-31
January 19, 2006, 04:27 PM
Now, I know you have a camera. ;)

Dude, sometime soon, we have to have a CA-legal AR shoot. Me, Beetle, Black Majik, xinul22, iGSR96, etc. That should be some kinda group shot, man. :D

Kevlarman
January 19, 2006, 04:41 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10403083ki.jpg

That was taken late last night, before I got a chance to clean off the moly grease from the rifle and my hands, so please excuse the poor quality. I'll take better pictures later today.

And I have a small scratch on the trigger guard ears from when I installed the trigger guard pin. Oops. :o I guess it's this rifle's first battle damage! Haha

And seriously, the Mega lowers are something wonderful. My RRA lowers look like crap when held next to the Mega! :p

Black Majik
January 19, 2006, 06:02 PM
Now, I know you have a camera. ;)

Dude, sometime soon, we have to have a CA-legal AR shoot. Me, Beetle, Black Majik, xinul22, iGSR96, etc. That should be some kinda group shot, man. :D

Haha... all I have are plain looking metal receivers. No parts yet :D

Draven32
January 19, 2006, 06:14 PM
Got my new digital camera today- will be sure to bring it to the shoot.

Kevlarman
January 19, 2006, 06:54 PM
I'll be sure to bring my camera and tripod!

If Skunk were around, I'm sure he could take some great shots of us all.

Moonclip
January 19, 2006, 07:18 PM
And maybe this time we could get some firearms in to the picture too! I will be more than willing to take the pictures again as I prefer to keep my photo off the internet again!

BamBam-31
January 19, 2006, 08:08 PM
If Skunk were around, he'd have an AR as well. Does he even know about all this?

Kevlarman
January 19, 2006, 08:32 PM
Maybe somebody should PM him?

BamBam-31
January 19, 2006, 08:55 PM
Beetle already did.

"Earth to Skunk...Earth to Skunk...You're missing the most uber-tactical super mall ninja era in recent CA history. It's gonna make your M1a experiences a distant, faded memory...."

Duke of Lawnchair
January 19, 2006, 09:01 PM
^^^^

Already tried to get him in on it, yet to no avail.

Beetle Bailey
January 20, 2006, 02:24 AM
Haha... all I have are plain looking metal receivers. No parts yet

I got my RRA NM A2 built on one of my AMEETEC's (I call it the Rock-TEC) so you can try it out to see if that is something you want or if you want to go in another direction. I put a Turner National Match sling on it yesterday (stole it off one of my Enfields :eek: ) and I can't wait to try shooting it from prone sling-supported :D .

And I have a small scratch on the trigger guard ears from when I installed the trigger guard pin. Oops.

Hmmm. . . me, too! :uhoh:

Black Majik
January 20, 2006, 02:43 AM
I got my RRA NM A2 built on one of my AMEETEC's (I call it the Rock-TEC) so you can try it out to see if that is something you want or if you want to go in another direction. I put a Turner National Match sling on it yesterday (stole it off one of my Enfields :eek: ) and I can't wait to try shooting it from prone sling-supported :D .

LOL.... no willpower Ken, I remember you telling me how you were gonna wait to pick up your RRA lowers from Michelle.

And I see you just couldn't wait. :evil:

Nice. :D

GTKrockeTT
January 20, 2006, 02:47 AM
what's up calgunners?:p

nice looking evil black rifle you got going on there.;) can't wait until i get my box of goodies in.

Kevlarman
January 23, 2006, 08:39 PM
Should I bother to bring my shotgun this time around?

January 24, 2006, 12:08 AM
Yes! I will be bringing mine.

Black Majik
January 24, 2006, 01:36 AM

S***, I gotta bring mine out too?!

Umm.. We shooting with long barrel or the tactical shotgun? :D

Kevlarman
January 24, 2006, 02:20 AM
Will the shotgun range be open on Sunday?
And all I've got is a 20" Mossy. :p

Black Majik
January 24, 2006, 02:29 AM
Will the shotgun range be open on Sunday?
And all I've got is a 20" Mossy. :p

Alrite, I'll bring my frankenstein 870 then. :D

Beetle Bailey
January 28, 2006, 02:31 AM
Well, I haven't heard anything from Eisande, even after I PM'em him/her. I guess LEO work is keeping him/her busy. Well, in the interest of allowing people to plan ahead, I will set the location of the next shoot at SGVGC.

Next SGVGC Shoot will be Sunday, Feb. 12, 2006 at 12 Noon at San Gabriel Valley Gun Club

I'm gonna bring the usual handguns (I really need to buy a few more handguns :uhoh: ) as well as:

Rock-TEC AR-15 A2 National Match. Gotta bring an EBR to attract some of these THR members, although how evil can a National Match rifle be? Especially with a fixed mag?

CZ 452 LUX. Fun little toy and great for newbies as well. I usually have to get in line to shoot this one. . . :rolleyes:

Spanish FR-8 Mauser. Paul, this one's for you. Oh, and it's just a little something for the C&R lovers.

Okay, so who's gonna be there? What' cha gonna bring? :D

BTW, there is a gunshow in Costa Mesa the weekend before the shoot so you can stock up on ammo, cleaning supplies, etc.

Black Majik
January 28, 2006, 07:04 AM
Next SGVGC Shoot will be Sunday, Feb. 12, 2006 at 12 Noon at San Gabriel Valley Gun Club

CZ 452 LUX. Fun little toy and great for newbies as well. I usually have to get in line to shoot this one. . . :rolleyes:

Hey Ken,

when you get a chance might wanna start a new thread since I'm sure with all the replies this will get lost in the pages of chatter. :D

I'm there as always though... :D

Is Joe coming out this time again?

btw, that 452 lux doesn't really attract a line, how can it when I'm usually hogging it in my own little corner gleefully shooting it. :D

See everyone there. Lets try to get new shooters out this time, and of course... it'll be great to see the usual suspects again. :evil:

January 28, 2006, 12:22 PM
I'm in. And I'm first in line to shoot the CZ!!!!
Bringing:
1. Reington 597
2. Browning cynergy 12 ga

Can't wait to meet you all.

Draven32
January 28, 2006, 09:02 PM
I'll be there...

I'm bringing-

Ruger Security Six in .357
Universal M-1 Carbine
New England Westinghouse Mosin- Nagant 1891
Marlin model 60
Yugo SKS M59/66

(Alas, my FAL is still waiting on the availability of recievers...)

And a friend- basically a new shooter- from school will be bringing his new Mauser.

Kevlarman
January 29, 2006, 12:51 AM
I'll have:

Mega/Stag M4gery
My bro's Del-Ton 20" A3 upper
CZ75
Glock 30 w/Advantage Arms .22LR conversion upper
Mossberg 500

I really don't want to bring anything else... I hate cleaning! :p

Eisande
January 30, 2006, 04:10 AM
I am SO sorry, I always check THR from work and other places and therefore miss the PM's and lost track of this thread!

I could probably arrange a couple of the tactical ranges together at Burro Canyon! that way we could set up our own courses, targets, etc. last time we went,(last month) we had tac range 3C. it was fine for us, there were about 12 of us.

I even posted this on my "myspace" site (yeah yeah, I know myspace is for kids!) and several new and mostly female friends are interested in going. Therefore my plane was for three benches at our range; 1 newbies (.22cal),
2 pistols, and 3 rifles.

now, if more folks were coming we could possibly get 2 or 3 tac ranges in a row.. we could have a whole range for newbies, with extra patient RSO's (our own), then one with curios, relics, then one with hi powers, etc. etc. (just not that Tyrannasouras rifle I have seen the video of!).

Man, I am so )(*$#)(*$ at myself for not catching Beetle's PM earlier. I really like SGVGC too, we practice for SWAT there a lot, but it is NOT conducive for the more intimate and comfortable atmosphere I am trying to create.

Anyway! If the ball is rolling too hard and I am a day late and a dollar short, I apologize and we will hook up in March maybe? I am committed (my spelling is poor, sorry) to Burro Canyon due to my membership there and the convenience of having our "own" range.

PS. If you are interested in the Burro Canyon shoot I promise to pay close attention to this thread or send me an email at mrosenberger (AT) gmail.com
the fee is $15 per person for the tac ranges and please don't bring any targets that you can't clean up, like glass and stuff, unless you have tarp to put it on.

Black Majik
January 30, 2006, 02:19 PM
I'd like to try out the tactical range, we can shoot for March to gather more preparation and time. I think that'd be pretty fun :)

Kevlarman
January 30, 2006, 04:33 PM
Tac range sounds cool!

The only thing "tactical" I've done was a 3-gun match.. and I only did that once!

Moonclip
January 30, 2006, 05:19 PM
Spanish FR-8 Mauser. Paul, this one's for you. Oh, and it's just a little something for the C&R lovers.

BTW, there is a gunshow in Costa Mesa the weekend before the shoot so you can stock up on ammo, cleaning supplies, etc.

So you're going to bring the 'exploding rifle':) Why is it for me? I know I look like Enrique Iglesias, but I'm actually not Spanish though some of my guns are:D

I should almost surely be there. I will be there early as someone who I know who has wanted to come has to leave by around 12 so I will be there at 10am to accomodate him most likely.

I actually checked this thread to see if anyone is going to the Costa Mesa gun show, I will almost surely be there too, not sure which day yet though.

Kevlarman, you're not going to bring that neat Beretta 25acp 950 w/o the safety? I like those guns but I have never actually seen a 950 w/o the safety made in Italy and not Maryland. You don't have to bring it though as I know 25acp is expensive and it's not really a gun fun to shoot at 25yards and all. Maybe I'll bring both my 22short versions though and see if I can hit the steel at 50 yards.

Kevlarman
January 30, 2006, 06:15 PM
Fine, I'll bring my Jetfire! It's not like it takes up much room in my range bag. :p

Beware of the railroad tracks it tends to leave... especially if you've never shot something this small before. ;)

wallysparx
January 30, 2006, 06:48 PM
y'all mind someone new checking out these shoots? nothing about my guns or bowling pins are special, but glad to share.

yugo sks m59
mosin m44
mossberg 500
taurus 689 (just as soon as it's liberated from DROS anyways)

Moonclip
January 30, 2006, 07:09 PM
No, no new members to these shoots allowed:D Of course you can come but I doubt you'll have that 689 out of "purgatory" in time for the shoot knowing Turners(I'll have 55 days about between the time I bought a gun and the pick up due to CA and Turners BS)

BTW, the Star B I bought has failing to extract issues but I played with the extractor last night and hopefully I got it working. Shame too as it was very accurate whe it was working.

Black Majik
January 30, 2006, 07:10 PM
y'all mind someone new checking out these shoots? nothing about my guns or bowling pins are special, but glad to share.

yugo sks m59
mosin m44
mossberg 500
taurus 689 (just as soon as it's liberated from DROS anyways)

Welcome aboard Wally. Anyone is pretty much welcome to check out our shoots. :)

iGSR96
January 30, 2006, 07:54 PM
PS. If you are interested in the Burro Canyon shoot I promise to pay close attention to this thread or send me an email at mrosenberger (AT) gmail.com
the fee is $15 per person for the tac ranges and please don't bring any targets that you can't clean up, like glass and stuff, unless you have tarp to put it on.

+1 for the tac range. :cool:

Eisande
January 30, 2006, 09:13 PM
the main thing I like about the tac ranges is that you can be as NON tactical as you want. I would LOVE to shoot a blackpowder someday for instance, and the tac ranges let us just do things at our own pace.

I am looking forward to the after action review from you guys out in Fish Canyon and I will submit a report of my own. Hopefully March will be a big get together! Our crew is working on achieving an uneven ratio of boys vs. girls, in the girls favor, for several reasons; A, a lot of our girlfriends/lady friends/etc are scared of guns yet would really benefit from the power of personal protection, we want to give them that B, women tend to take instruction better and are easier to teach in that regard, C, they smell a lot better than most of us guys. :)

i think we have enough squared away folks (by that I mean you folks here on the boards) that safety will always be paramount and that just makes the whole thing more fun/easy.

BamBam-31
January 31, 2006, 04:41 AM
I'm down for some tac range time at BC. I've been watching all of Jack Bauer's moves, so I'm good to go. ;) :D

Prolly best if we did it March, tho. Fish Canyon still looks like the best option for Feb.'s shoot. I'll bring the EBR's. :evil:

Eisande
January 31, 2006, 05:21 AM
yeppers, this month will have to be bifurcated! my spelling. march we will plan for a grand Kalif shoot out. Yes, we have lousy senators and terrible laws, we struggle mightily against, but we have some fine looking better halves and we'll have the pics to prove it.

ok, so, let's keep this goin till the feb 12 shoot, and then we'llpost pics and start a new burro canyon thread!

Beetle Bailey
January 31, 2006, 11:29 PM
ok, so, let's keep this goin till the feb 12 shoot, and then we'llpost pics and start a new burro canyon thread!

Sounds great! We'll talk more about that at the shoot.

Well, that's sorta the point of having these shoots, right? ;) Besides BamBam-31 and 22linux (Joe), I wouldn't even know any of the other members here if it wasn't for these THR shoots. All we ask is everyone be safe and responsible adults (or have adult supervision).

So you're going to bring the 'exploding rifle' Why is it for me? I know I look like Enrique Iglesias, but I'm actually not Spanish though some of my guns are

I thought you were interested in checking out the FR-8 and I forgot to bring it last time. Anyways, you can watch me shoot it. :D I wanted to try to bring variety (even though most of my stuff is old milsurp rifles) to entice fence sitters to show up. FR-8's are uncommon enough that many shooters have never seen one. Mine has gotten a few strange looks because of the flash-hider and faux gas-tube. :uhoh:

New England Westinghouse Mosin- Nagant 1891

Wow! Does it still have the imperial markings? That is really cool :cool: .

Black Majik
February 1, 2006, 01:18 PM
Anyone planning to go to the Costa Mesa gunshow this weekend?

wallysparx
February 1, 2006, 01:28 PM
Anyone planning to go to the Costa Mesa gunshow this weekend?
i think i might make a visit in search of some non steel cased 7.62x39, which i haven't seen as of late.

BamBam-31
February 1, 2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I'm going Sunday morning. Gotta stock up on 5.56. ;)

What about you, Rich?

Red State
February 1, 2006, 05:02 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been doing some trap shooting recently at Fish Canyon. I would love to see what the tac range at Burro Canyon is like. Has a March date been set yet?

PS. My name is based on where I want to live!

Black Majik
February 1, 2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I'm going Sunday morning. Gotta stock up on 5.56. ;)

What about you, Rich?

Hey Mike,

I'm thinking about it, its been a while since I've been to the Crossroad show. What time you thinking of getting there at?

Is Ken gonna make it to the show also?

Eisande
February 1, 2006, 06:34 PM
Hi Guys,

I have been doing some trap shooting recently at Fish Canyon. I would love to see what the tac range at Burro Canyon is like. Has a March date been set yet?

PS. My name is based on where I want to live!

The tac ranges are still pretty much just dirt berms. Some have picnic tables set up too. It is recommended that you bring in whatever you might need, including lawn chairs, tables, drink, etc.

Middle of March, like sunday 12 or 19, is good for me, but I think we'll wait until after this months shoot to decide.

Moonclip
February 2, 2006, 12:05 AM
I will be at the show, but I'm not sure which day, I'll try to figure it out and post or I'll just see you people at the shoot anyways. BB, I will shoot the FR8 for sure, believe me, I've fired much more questionable guns before! Wsparx, as for non steel cased 7.62x39, hard to find at a decent price, Winchester can be had here and there like at Wal Mart but for close to 3x the price of Wolf.

There is usually a vendor at the shows though that has brass case Zimbabwe Cheetah ammo unless he is out. Still expensiver compared to Wolf but if you need brass cased 7.62x39 there really is not that many options that are affordable. I think the vendor is called HMK industries, has a booth against the far wall on the building on your left if you are facing west.

Do you actually mean non steel jacketed ammo?

Any requests for guns anyone wants to see or shoot?

BedPimp
February 2, 2006, 12:38 AM
This Saturday I'm going to try to make it to the gun show.

Sunday morning I hit Turners to pick up two new shotguns, then off to the range to break them in a bit.

Next weekend I'll be joining you guys, with my girlfriend, shotguns, and maybe a couple other friends. One of them has been complaining that I only have shotguns and she is more of a 9mm girl, so hopefully someone can accomodate her. :)

Moonclip
February 2, 2006, 12:43 AM
This Saturday I'm going to try to make it to the gun show.

Sunday morning I hit Turners to pick up two new shotguns, then off to the range to break them in a bit.

Next weekend I'll be joining you guys, with my girlfriend, shotguns, and maybe a couple other friends. One of them has been complaining that I only have shotguns and she is more of a 9mm girl, so hopefully someone can accomodate her. :)

How does the "9mm friend" look?:D But seriously I will try to bring a 9mm to accomodate such a request.

Moonclip
February 3, 2006, 12:42 AM
Still haven't figured out which day I'm going to the show, if I don't go on opening on Sat, I'll miss all the good deals:rolleyes: I'm tempted to go later on Sunday though as the place will be deserted due to super bowl which I could care less about.

I may invite some people I know that like guns a little, but one lives in Hollywood and is a busy single parent and the other who will be at the shoot maybe will probably only go on Saturday and he "doesn't need a gun":rolleyes:

Have any of you decided when you will be at the show for certain? I need to pick up a bit of ammo for the shoot, especially non magnetic and maybe a book on reloading and maybe I'll luck in to a good gun deal. I'll pass on the $7 beers.

Black Majik
February 3, 2006, 01:34 PM
Well I think I'm gonna go both days for a little bit, see if I can find anything good for saturday, and if I dont finish I'll come back Sunday to finish my shopping :D

Any vendor I should look for for .308 surplus ammo?

Moonclip
February 4, 2006, 12:20 AM
I've decided to be there at opening on Saturday, anyone that knows me come up and say hello! I guess since I'll be there at 9am, I won't be seeing Beetle Bailey as I doubt you will wake up early enough to be there from Alhambra at the same time;)

Beetle Bailey
February 4, 2006, 12:43 AM
I won't be seeing Beetle Bailey as I doubt you will wake up early enough to be there from Alhambra at the same time

+1 ;) .

BTW, can't wait to see everyone on February 12.

Any requests for guns anyone wants to see or shoot?

Your S&W M 18-3 that I shot last time is really cool. . . :cool:

Moonclip
February 4, 2006, 12:52 AM
I'll bring it if I can as well as my 17-4 which is just basically the same gun with a 6" barrel, heck I might bring all my 22lr revolvers as well as my "exploding rifle", a Carcano:)

BedPimp
February 4, 2006, 01:13 PM
How does the "9mm friend" look?:D But seriously I will try to bring a 9mm to accomodate such a request.

I think she'll pass aesthetic muster. ;)

I should be at the show some time this afternoon.

Black Majik
February 4, 2006, 09:29 PM
so, who went to the show?

I never realized how much people markup their prices. $2000 Colt Gold Cup! :what:

Well, got some ammo from Miwall.

How are Miwall reloads? I heard they were ok, but still skeptical, ended up just getting 500 rounds of Winchester .45 ACP.

Paul,
Ever make it to the show?

Eisande
February 5, 2006, 03:12 AM
Me and the misses are gonna try to make the show tomorrow (Sunday) morning, buy some ammo for our shoot out feb 12. I will promise to wear a "Broken Horn" (horse supplies store) t-shirt, if that will help anyone spot me to say hullo.

I'll let you guys suggest a color/outfit for my better half to wear so we can be spotted easier, so if you're up this late post ideas, haha. She could wear her riding breeches but the boots are not the best for walking around.

Moonclip
February 6, 2006, 07:27 PM
I think she'll pass aesthetic muster. ;)

I should be at the show some time this afternoon.

I dug a Taurus PT92 9x19 Beretta clone out of the safe but if there is a specific 9mm or type of gun that would be more sutiable such as a single stack 9mm,let me know. I was originally going to bring a Walther P1 but just let me know.

Mr. Bailey,I will be bringing about 6-7 22 revolvers and a few milsurps for show and tell! Chinese M44,pristine Turk mauser and a Carcano.

Mr.Majic,I was at the show from about 915am to 11something on Saturday. No guns worth buying really and I mostlybought odds and ends such as a bayonet for a gun I don't even have,soft cases and 7.62x25 Tokarev ammo.

I saw Win 45acp at $9 a box which was better than Wal Mart. I also saw the S&W you are trying to sell on a dealer table for $100 more that you are asking! You could have called me to see if I was at the show if you wanted too.

I almost wasn't going to make it to the shoot as I was suppose to go to a bachelor party in Rosarita and Tijuana Mexico:D but it looks like I will be able to make it after all.

I like these shoots enough that I even have guns already set up for the time after this one too, that will be 1911 patterns ad Makarovs day I guess!

Beetle Bailey
February 6, 2006, 11:44 PM
Okay, I have a few minor announcements for the shoot on Feb. 12 at SGVGC. I was there last Sunday testing out a few guns and they closed one hour early (3:45 PM instead of the usual 4:45 PM) for the Superbowl. However, they are supposedly thinking about making it a regular thing. I think 12 noon is still a good time, but if people show up a bit late. . .

Also, I will be dropping my Colt off at my favorite local gunsmith to have him fit my Kart NM barrel, so that one's gonna be a no-show at the shoot, since turnaround time is usually a couple weeks. Also, I noticed a few minor problems with my FR-8, so I figure since I'm going to his shop anyways, I might as well drop that off to get it squared away. So in its stead, I'll bring my Swiss K-31, a neat-o rifle from the land of silly clocks and delicious chocolates. ;)

For those who don't know me, I'll be the Chinese guy with the white "Evil but Legal" T-shirt. :evil:

How are Miwall reloads? I heard they were ok, but still skeptical, ended up just getting 500 rounds of Winchester .45 ACP.

I tried them in my Colt and they all functioned fine (500 rounds) but there seemed to be some inconsistancy to the recoil and while it could have been me, my groups weren't as tight as when I used the Winchester. I just blasted the last 200 or so rounds at the steel swinger target (got a good number of hits :) ) and vowed to stick to Winchester, unless I take up handloading.

I also saw the S&W you are trying to sell on a dealer table for $100 more that you are asking!

Richard, if you still haven't sold your S&W, bring it to the shoot. I know a couple of guys who would probably be interested (unless they are at the SHOT show) that regularly shoot at SGVGC on Sunday afternoons.

I like these shoots enough that I even have guns already set up for the time after this one too, that will be 1911 patterns ad Makarovs day I guess!

That makes it all worthwhile :cool: .

Black Majik
February 8, 2006, 06:08 PM

Whoa Paul, you're gonna bring out some 1911's too? This is gonna be a fun shoot :D

Ken,
Any word on whether or not SGVGC is gonna close an hour early? Either way I'll be there at noon or slightly earlier to get some some lanes since its always crowded.

Oh yeah, I think we need more bolts for the steel target. Don't wanna shoot steel off on the first 10 minutes of the shoot again *ahem* 8mm *ahem* :D

I'm excited. It'll be a fun shoot again, as usual :)

Moonclip
February 8, 2006, 06:38 PM
I'm saving 1911 patterns and 45acp chambered handguns for the next shoot after this one. I'm sort of 1911 poor in the collection and gun snobs will not like some of the ones I have!

I have only 2 1991A1's and one is an HD piece I rarely shoot and won't be bringing and the other is in the process of becoming a pimp gun! Also have a circa 1919 commercial Colt 1911 and a RIA. Nothing fancy here. Also have a malfunctioning Star model B, a Llama commander clone in 9x19 and a Llama 380acp micromax. I guess Tokarevs are sort of 1911ish too if you stretch your imagination! I may also bring my dads Ruger P97 but I doubt it as well as a S&W 625-2 mod of 1988 5'and a 25-2 6" next time like in March.

And I'm not bringing a shotgun for trap this time, you all know no one is going to get around to it! It would be too much of a pain I suppose, We would have to put away everything on the rifle and pistol side to shoot trap or have someone watch everyones stuff while over there.

BamBam-31
February 9, 2006, 03:27 AM
Oh yeah, I think we need more bolts for the steel target. Don't wanna shoot steel off on the first 10 minutes of the shoot again *ahem* 8mm *ahem*

Man, those carriage bolts (plus nuts and lock washers) cost me a buck each! Next guy blasts one off is gonna donate a buck to the BamBam-31 Bolt Fund. :mad:

8mm my a$$! It's EBR day, buddy. Bust out the poodle shooters, friends, cuz I'm bringin' mine! :D

Beetle Bailey
February 9, 2006, 10:24 PM
Oh yeah, I think we need more bolts for the steel target. Don't wanna shoot steel off on the first 10 minutes of the shoot again *ahem* 8mm *ahem*

8mm my a$$! It's EBR day, buddy. Bust out the poodle shooters, friends, cuz I'm bringin' mine!

My Swiss K-31 shoots 7.5x55mm Swiss, not 8mm Mauser :p . But don't worry, I'm bringing the Rock-TEC NM (that's about as evil as I get nowadays) also.

Any word on whether or not SGVGC is gonna close an hour early?

Last I spoke with the rangemaster there, he said they were "thinking about it, but hadn't decided yet."

Moonclip
February 9, 2006, 11:30 PM
B.Bailey, what are you using for non magnetic 7.5 Swiss? And BTW, I even went through a bucket of 7.62x51 I have to have fodder for your FR8, using a magnet and sorting out the weird stuff like Indian surplus and now I don't even get to shoot it! Only found like 9 rounds of RAdway Green anyways before I got tired of looking!

Also, I will be bringing a blackpowder single shot pistol for those who are interested. Trigger sucks on it though so don't expect to hit anything with it! My revolver is out of comission and no one locally seems to have the ability or parts to fix it.

I have 2 K31's but they don't get to go to SGVGC due to me only having GP11 amo.

Beetle Bailey
February 9, 2006, 11:47 PM
B.Bailey, what are you using for non magnetic 7.5 Swiss? And BTW, I even went through a bucket of 7.62x51 I have to have fodder for your FR8, using a magnet and sorting out the weird stuff like Indian surplus and now I don't even get to shoot it!

Well, I kinda got the K-31 to tempt me to start handloading my own ammo, since the factory stuff is kinda pricey and the surplus GP-11 has steel, as you mentioned. However, I couldn't just sit on the rifle indefinately without at least test-firing it to make sure I had a good one :) . Even though it was more than I like to pay for ammo on a regular basis, I got some Priv Partisan and also Wolf Gold (supposedly they are made in the same factory in Serbia). Well, after testing the K-31, I still have one box of ammo left, which normally isn't enough for me to bother bringing out to the range, but since I'm bringing my Cali-legal AR-15 and my CZ452 as well, the milsurp probably won't be shot much anyways. . . Last time I only shot my M39 about 20 times and nobody else wanted to try it.

Well, if you would rather shoot the FR-8, I'll bring it out. The gunsmith can have it later ;) . The front sight assembly is slightly canted to the left, so even with the front sight adjusted all the way to the right, it still shoots about 1-1.5 inches to the right at 50 yards. And don't worry, I have plenty of Argentine .308 ammo for it. BTW, I should have known you already have a couple K-31s :) .

Draven32
February 12, 2006, 12:19 AM
To find me at the range:

6'2" long black hair in a ponytail, khaki BDU pants (not trying to be tactical tommy, i wear em all the time...) and eyeglasses.

MY wife may be coming, and a friend is coming to fire his Yugo Mauser (which i need to get back to cleaning the cosmo out of... bbl)

Black Majik
February 12, 2006, 02:50 AM
Draven, look for 3 skinny asian guys, I'll be wearing a blue polo shirt and jeans (as usual) and I think Ken is wearing his usual Molon Labe shirt.

Also if Benny's there he'll have a I love my M1A shirt.

See everyone tomorrow! :D

Beetle Bailey
February 12, 2006, 02:57 AM
and I think Ken is wearing his usual Molon Labe shirt.

Actually, this time I'm gonna be wearing a "Evil but Legal" white T-shirt. :evil:

And someone please bring a camera. See you all tomorrow!

Black Majik
February 12, 2006, 10:46 PM
Wow... my shoulder still is sore.

Another good shoot. Dang we had some good toys out today.

All those AR's. Ken, thanks for letting me shoot your RRA NM A2, Mike, thanks for letting me shoot both of yours. That TA31 is awesome!

Then Ken's FR8, wow. That shorty .308 was a blast. So loud.

What was the Paul's rifle that I shot (7.62 x 54). A mosin nagant? Whatever it was, that had quite a kick to it. One of the recoil knocked my earplug out of my ear and I heard the full brunt of the blast. :what:

And that 1300 w. slugs. They make really nice holes :D

Who can forget that blackpowder gun. Holy moly. That was fun, even the low bassy BOOM. Even triggers so heavy some people cant pull it. Maybe its just the sword in the stone strength. *ahem* Ken *ahem* :neener:

Hitting the 100 yard steel with Paul's S&W 629 .44 Mag. Woot!

That little NAA mini revolver.

Playin' with Mike's SA Loaded 1911.. :)

The Ruger .22 Magnum. Fun and accurate little gun.

Jame's little pocket rocket Beretta .22

And of course.... hoggin' Ken's super sweet 452 as always. ;)

Thanks guys. Another great day at the range. I believe James even has pics for us this time around. You guys forgot about the EBR pic... you crazy AR owners :)

Beetle Bailey
February 12, 2006, 11:07 PM
All those AR's. Ken, thanks for letting me shoot your RRA NM A2,

The best thing about AR's is that they clean themselves ;) . I've even got mine trained so well I've got her cleaning the other guns as I type this :eek: .

Yeah, the FR-8 is a pretty neat little gun and I am glad everyone who tried it enjoyed it.

BTW, Paul's Mosin Nagant is called a Type 53 in China, or M44 is another acceptable name for it.

Maybe its just the sword in the stone strength. *ahem* Ken *ahem*

Ya know, if they get around to making one of those with a 1911 trigger. . . :p

And of course.... hoggin' Ken's super sweet 452 as always.

Sorry, I had a brain freeze the first time you asked me about it. . . :o Anyways, it sounds like I brought the right rifles this time, since my AR National Match, Spanish FR-8, and CZ 452 LUX all got some attention. Next time I'll bring my Springfield Armory USGI M1 Garand. :)

BTW, nice to meet you, Draven32. Hope everyone in your group had a good time. Your friend Tony had a pretty nice M24/47 Yugo Mauser. I have a M48 Yugo Mauser (pretty much the same thing, but with a bent bolt) but it's not as nice a specimen.

BedPimp
February 13, 2006, 12:11 AM
Grumble grumble grumble...

So, my truck is in the shop and I'm dealing with a loaner car. When I hit the freeway, it started making a noise like a bearing had siezed. Hopefully I'll have my truck back so I can join you guys next month.

:banghead:

BamBam-31
February 13, 2006, 12:16 AM
Cool shoot. Good to see all the guys again (Black Majik, Kevlarman, Moonclip).

Where was iGSR98, hmmm? :neener:

Was nice meeting Draven32 and his wife. Hope you guys enjoyed the outing and come to later ones as well. :)

Rich--two words: Baer envy. :p

James--Cool rifle, Mr. Megaman. I really dug the Dominator sight. ;)

Paul--My molars still hurt. :scrutiny:

Ken--Kudos for throwing together another cool outing. :)

Kevlarman
February 13, 2006, 12:55 AM
Awesome shoot guys! I actually stayed until the range closed! :)

In all, I think the black powder pistol was the most fun. Must be because I've been playing the Battle Grounds (http://www.bgmod.com/) mod for Half-Life 2 so much (Revolutionary War stuff). :D

I've never seen so many AR-15s in one place!

Kevlarman
February 13, 2006, 01:27 AM
Some pictures:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/7264/p10502314zs.th.jpg (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502314zs.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/383/p10502095qn.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502095qn.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/5339/p10502430tm.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502430tm.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7323/p10502424zb.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502424zb.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7231/p10502466cd.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502466cd.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/9893/p10502530if.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502530if.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/4189/p10502503qu.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502503qu.jpg) http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/6886/p10502566mc.th.jpg (http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502566mc.jpg) http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3553/p10502604eu.th.jpg (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502604eu.jpg) http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6840/p10502482ti.th.jpg (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502482ti.jpg) http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4475/p10502079jz.th.jpg (http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10502079jz.jpg)

iGSR96
February 13, 2006, 01:33 AM
Where was iGSR98, hmmm? :neener:

In bed...recovering. Did Tour de Palm Springs (100 mile bike ride) yesterday. Totally spent. Two weeks off the bike and my fitness goes down the toilet. :banghead:

Dang, sounds like fun times. That FR-8 sounds cool; might have to look into one since it's a .308. Speaking of .308s, I was hoping to try out the SEI muzzle brake I got for the M1A. Grrr...next time.

Awesome pics BTW!

Beetle Bailey
February 13, 2006, 01:39 AM
Top to bottom, left to right: Richard shooting Mike's AR, Mike admiring Richard's M1A, me trying to measure James's group at 100 yards with the RRA varmint rifle (three of the shoots in a 1/4 inch group - too bad it was a five shot group :o ), Target #39 has a sad face 'cuz it knows it's gonna get hit by a 12 gauge :uhoh: , steel target getting hammered again :D , somebody shooting Paul's mousegun, Richard aiming for the 100-yard line with a .44 magnum, another one of those EBR's, Paul's "Pirate Pistol" that needs a 1911-style trigger ;) , a shot of the 100-yard line, and finally, a pic of Mike trying to trade "Vera" to Richard :neener: .

Draven32
February 13, 2006, 01:57 AM
It was fun, I liked getting the opportunity to shoot those EEEVVVIILLL black rifles.

Just no one asked to shoot any of mine!

Of course, my friend from school shot off quite enough of my ammo, thankyouverymuch.

Black Majik
February 13, 2006, 02:27 AM
Cool pictures James, nice quality also! Post more if you got em' uploaded! :)

I'm gonna go to bed tonite with one thought on my mind.... "SPOOOIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!" :evil:

I love that sound.

BamBam-31
February 13, 2006, 02:55 AM
Nice pics, James! The one of the ACOG is really sweet--you can see the front sight thru the scope, plus a reflection of your camera off the eyepiece (I think). Pretty nifty. :cool:

The unhappy face on Rich's target was cuz he neglected the paper after the steel got set up. :p

Oh, and speaking of Vera, my wife's best friend came over for my son's 1st B-day party. I put on "Serenity," and when she sees it, she exclaims, "My brother's in that movie!" Turns out her brother's the big Mexican dude wearing a Chinese outfit in the saloon Mal & Co. are robbing early in the flick. They went to the premier with the cast, and she said the cast members were really friendly people. Just thought I'd throw that in there. ;)

Moonclip
February 13, 2006, 04:36 PM
Grumble grumble grumble...

So, my truck is in the shop and I'm dealing with a loaner car. When I hit the freeway, it started making a noise like a bearing had siezed. Hopefully I'll have my truck back so I can join you guys next month.

:banghead:
Oh well, there is always next time as you mentioned and I had my 9mms all ready to go and all waiting for you and your friend to shoot!

As for anyone else, sorry about bringing that crappy excuse for a bp pistol as my Remington 1858 Italian clone revolver is actually broken. I'm going to superficially clean the bp pistol I bought and make it a wall hanger unless someone wants to buy it:D

I almost left the shoot as I always end up getting a lane far away from the group and this time as always there is some sort of mishap when I go, I got stationed next to a shooter with a .338 of some sort with a muzzle brake and I got tired of sustaining hearing damage. At least last time, the back pain I experienced from lifting mass amounts of ammo and bags of long guns in my trunk had a happy ending!

I get to go to a chriopractor with a lot of female interns, todays person to manipulate my back and rub me down and all was a cute Chinese young lady. :) I'm not sure if the acupuncture helps yet though.

Looking forward to next time and I'll start getting stuff out and ready in preparation for it. KMan, I'm sure jealous of that pre 1968 Italian Beretta 950b 25acp and of the price you paid for it!

BBailey, I hope the cut and swelling on your lip went down a bit, like me you seem to be able to have some sort of mishap when we go to the range, at least none of that black powder I spilled managed to ignite! I wet it down and scattered it the best I could.

Pictures came out pretty well, what happened to the one though taken at the moment the black powder pistol was fired? I assume it didn't come out. Draven32, don't take the fact I didn't ask to shoot any of your guns as an insult or anything, I rarely ask others to shoot their guns and I own or have owned so many guns that there is not much out there I haven't experienced at one time or another really though I have yet to fire a handgun above 44mag in power unless you consider the 30-06 pistol I once fired!

BMajic, your spork story, while short and hard to believe, was hilarious! You should post about the sutability of a spork as a weapon in the non firearms wepons portion of this site! I'll have to remember about that next time I refuse to pay a traffic fine and go to county;)

Kevlarman
February 13, 2006, 06:01 PM
I have a few pictures that I didn't post, but they are underexposed and you can't see much of anything. I also have a few vids of the BP pistol, but the resolution is so low (320x240) that you can't really tell what's going on.

I'll see what I can do about fixing those pics.

Can't wait until next time! I hope I'll have enough ammo by next month!
Oh, and after shooting Mike's varmint AR, I want to build one too! :cuss:

Beetle Bailey
February 14, 2006, 12:44 AM
Again, I am glad everyone who was able to make it out had a good time. (We missed you, Benny! :( )

I also can't believe I forgot to thank someone for helping make this a fun day, and that person is none other than THR's very own El Rojo! Without him, I'd never know the pleasures of "SSSpproiinngggg!" or of owning a mousegun :p or the joys of a rifle that cleans itself :cool: . Thanks, Wes! See the joy you helped spread?

Draven32
February 14, 2006, 05:22 AM
Oh, come on... a M1 Carbine with a red dot doesn't appeal to ya? :)

Beetle Bailey
February 15, 2006, 01:52 AM
That FR-8 sounds cool; might have to look into one since it's a .308.

I'll bring mine out again next time so you can get a chance to shoot it. They are a bit uncommon, but neat little rifles.

I'm gonna go to bed tonite with one thought on my mind.... "SPOOOIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!!!"

BTW, did you get to shoot the Rock-TEC NM enough? IIRC you only got one mag with it. . . next time you get quality time with it, and the CZ452 as well. No more brain freeze for me :o .

Oh, and after shooting Mike's varmint AR, I want to build one too!

Same here. . . but my other build is supposed to be a carbine :uhoh: .

And next time, Joe's gotta show up. . . :)

[QUOTE][Oh, come on... a M1 Carbine with a red dot doesn't appeal to ya? /QUOTE]

M1 Carbines rock! Thing is, I was spending a lot of time and attention trying to pretend to be a host, so I didn't get around to shooting half of all the cool stuff available. BTW, that's where the brain freeze came from WRT the
"452? You mean my Colt? It's a .451 caliber, not .452. And it's in the shop getting a Kart barrel fitted." :o

simon
February 16, 2006, 12:07 PM
Sounds like fun!
Whens the next shoot?

Black Majik
February 16, 2006, 12:18 PM
Sounds like fun!
Whens the next shoot?

A few of us are meeting the .50 cal guys at Angeles Range if you wanna come out. We'll be at the end of the rifle range.

Ask for Shawn, he'll direct you to us.

We'll be there at noon. :)

Black Majik
February 24, 2006, 02:45 AM
So guys, what shall we do for March? :D

Draven32
February 24, 2006, 03:10 AM
shoot paper?

Beetle Bailey
February 24, 2006, 03:14 AM
So guys, what shall we do for March?

Okay, Sunday March 12, 2006 @ SGVGC. Noon. :D

Hopefully I'll have my Colt back by then (w/ NM Kart barrel:cool: ). I miss my .451 :p

This time I will let the rangemasters know I am doing a "online gun forum get together" and have them direct newcomers to our group. So for the people who haven't been able to make it yet, if you can't recognize us from the pictures (hint: look for the steel) just ask Jim the rangemaster. See you all then. :cool:

Black Majik
February 24, 2006, 02:40 PM
Hey Ken,

Any way they're reserve a few spots for us?

See ya guys then :D

BamBam-31
February 25, 2006, 09:16 PM
Excellent question. I'll ask tomorrow to see if they'll do that for us. I kinda doubt it, but sometimes they're cool like that, ya know? :cool:

Black Majik
February 26, 2006, 05:01 AM
So I spoke to Black Talon yesterday and he mentioned that Burro allows people to "rent" the private range in the back and we could run our own course of fire. From what he told me, we didn't have to be members to use the back range, just have to pay to rent it.

Maybe something to consider for sometime in the future... :o

See everyone in March! :D

Black Majik
March 5, 2006, 04:57 PM
Jus' a reminder for our shoot next sunday, March 12th. Same bat time, same bat location, same bat channel. :D

Mauserguy
March 7, 2006, 01:00 AM
I just ran across this thread. San Gabiel, maybe I will cruise by.
Mauserguy

Draven32
March 7, 2006, 04:03 AM
Assuming it isn't raining

Moonclip
March 8, 2006, 04:35 PM
I thought I'd just let you all know I'm alive. Just have been taking a break from THR as I need to spend more time in other areas of my life. I should almost surely be at this next shoot though. I just got done trying to go to Ammo Bros to get non magnetic 9x18Makarov for shooting at SGVGC even though I have 1000 rounds of Barnaul unfortunately.

Ammo bros was out though. See you all soon though.

50 Shooter
March 8, 2006, 05:26 PM
Just wanted to add this for you guys thinking about May.;) http://www.frappr.com/socal50s

Hey, don't say the " R " word in SoCal before a shoot!:p

Black Majik
March 8, 2006, 05:54 PM
Shawn, I'll talk to you about the May shoot at the next .50 shoot hopefully. I got your PM back in Jan. Should be fun! :D

Paul, glad to have ya back man... more craziness to ensue this weekend! :D

Mauserguy : Hope you can make it, We've shot at the same range at the same time before... it'd be nice to actually meet you this time! :D

Wonder where Ken and Mike are... Hmm...

...and James... and Benny...

BamBam-31
March 8, 2006, 08:21 PM
I've been busy scurrying around trying to sell stuff to offset the $$$ I dropped on AR's. I got the EBR disease but bad, man....:scrutiny:

I'll be there for this Sunday's shoot, BTW. Beetle, too, unless God Himself decides to intervene....

Draven32
March 8, 2006, 08:47 PM
Bambam, did you sell your Mak?

I'm hoping to fire Moonclip's this weekend.

BamBam-31
March 8, 2006, 10:36 PM
Sold my Bulgie Mak. Still have the Russian that tagged me. Wanna shoot it? :evil:

Draven32
March 9, 2006, 01:32 AM
yes! If you're sure you'll be there, I might even grab a box of ammo...

Kevlarman
March 9, 2006, 01:47 AM
Bah!
What's with all this forecasted rain??

My EOTech 512 should be here sometime this week, and I want to try it out!
:D

Draven32
March 9, 2006, 02:03 AM
rain sux.

Black Majik
March 9, 2006, 02:42 PM
Checked the weather forecast, says rain friday and saturday, sunday should be partly cloudy :)

Moonclip
March 9, 2006, 06:47 PM
I may not be bringing the 6 Makarovs I had planned on bringing as I need to locate ammo w/o steel in the bullets by Sunday. As for the rain I could care less, I've even shot in the snow before!

I need to shoot some 45acp stuff too but I'm spoiled by the cheaper prices for 9x18 and 9x19. I need to get my Dan Wesson back together too in time for the shoot.

Black Majik
March 9, 2006, 06:49 PM
Hey Paul,

If its not too much trouble can you bring that P225 out again? I love that thing. :D

Beetle Bailey
March 10, 2006, 12:02 AM
If its not too much trouble can you bring that P225 out again? I love that thing.

:what: Cool! Paul, you have a SIG P225? Uh, after Richard is done shooting it, can I try it? That's one of those unobtainum pistols I would love to pick up one of these days. . . :cool:

BTW, my Yahoo 5-day extended forecast also says rain on Friday and Saturday, but only cloudy and 60 degrees on Sunday. I think Mother Nature is a gunny and wants us to have this shoot!

Also, I just got my "Greek return" M1 Garand from the CMP and it's cleaning up very nicely. It should be ready for a test run on Sunday, so I'm bringing that as well as the usual suspects: Rock River/AMEETEC National Match AR (Cal-legal type), CZ452 Lux, CZ75B Tactical, and CZ75B Compact. If the gunsmith is done with my Series 80 Colt, I'm bringing that along as well (I'll find out on Saturday). I don't have as many guns as some of you others, so I'm gonna keep bringing the contemporary stuff and rotate one C&R rifle each month to keep things fresh.

See you all soon!

Draven32
March 10, 2006, 02:43 AM
I'm bringing our spinner targets for their first range trip. After seeing how much fun we had shooting them my wife sent me out to buy one...

Moonclip, I'd check and see if Turners has Fiocchi 9mm mak. I can check the one in Reseda tomorow, its near my college.

Moonclip
March 10, 2006, 03:51 AM
I suppose I could bring the P225 though I actually prefer my P239 and I need a backup 9x19 in case the second Star B I got from Turners doesn't work either. I may bring my S&W 940-1 and Ruger Speed six in 9mm also. Maybe my Astra 600 too.

Thanks for the offfer of checking Turners but I'm not willing to pay like $13 a box for Makarov ammo.

Draven32
March 10, 2006, 04:02 AM
its up to $13?

well, see if you can find Wolf, Ammunitionstore has it for $6 a box... copper FMJ

BamBam-31
March 10, 2006, 06:00 AM
Last time I shot Barnaul 9x18 at SGVGC, and Jim the RO came by and put his magnet to it. Yup, steel, but he said that although techically I wasn't supposed to shoot it there, he'd let it slide cuz it was only handgun ammo. They're more concerned with people shooting steel rifle ammo at the rocks up in the mountainside, where sparks could potentially cause a fire. Dunno if he'd be that lax all the time, but Barnaul's all I have, so that's what I'm bringing. ;)

Kevlarman
March 10, 2006, 05:58 PM
Welp, it's snowing right now in Lancaster.

I wonder if it will keep up all weekend. If so, I'm staying home! ;)

50 Shooter
March 11, 2006, 07:50 PM
Kevlarman,
Yep, getting snowed on right now! Had to drive over the hill on the 138 this morning through a snow storm. Never fun when you add SoCal drivers.:uhoh:

Black Majik
March 12, 2006, 03:13 AM
Well... it didn't rain at all on saturday, forecast for sunday no rain/partly cloudy.

See ya all tomorrow at noon :)

Kevlarman
March 12, 2006, 04:07 AM
Yeah, didn't rain in your neck of the woods! :mad:

Looks like I'm staying inside tomorrow. I really want to try out my cool new holosight, but I don't want to be driving on treacherous roads either. :(

But I'll see ya'll next month!

And take pictures!

Black_Talon
March 12, 2006, 09:31 PM
So how'd it go? Did everyone wear their snow parkas?

Gotta watch the pressures in your ammo too. It goes up when it gets really cold.

BamBam-31
March 12, 2006, 10:44 PM
You guys are all wimps. All y'all. Me, Beetle, and Majik braved the cold and got in our range time. Shame on the rest of you for letting forty-something temperatures keep you home. So what if the cold changes your point of aim erratically? So what if snot drips on your stock? MAN UP!! Sheesh.

:D

Beetle Bailey
March 12, 2006, 11:00 PM
Yep, it was a bit chilly, and a few drops of water came down for about five minutes, but I still enjoyed myself. Heck, I'd rather be chilly for a few hours than miss shooting my guns and have withdrawals until next time :uhoh: .

So what if snot drips on your stock?

Heh eh eh. . . why do you think I put away my M1 Garand and started shooting your AR carbine :eek: :neener: ?

And take pictures!

I actually don't own a camera, so photos are unavailable unless you show up :neener: . Oh well, there'll be another one next month. . .

Black Majik
March 12, 2006, 11:14 PM
DID YA SAY SOMETHING?!

I think I still have ice cubes in my ear.... BRRR!! :D

Today was an interesting day. It definitely challenged me, as well as everyone else. When Mike mentioned "point of aim erratically", he means not the gun's fault. My hands were shaking so badly from the cold that I looked like I had parkinson's.

And we got drizzled on, well... more like rained on. Our weapons deserve extra lovin' and TLC tonite after getting rained on. I had to blowdry my gun case so the foam wouldn't have any moisture still.

After all these shoots, there are still many more fun toys to shoot. Thanks guys. The Garand... Mmm.. super fun. The scoped M1A, "almost" cheating... "almost".... :D

Mike, nice shootin' at the 100 yard steel with the 1911's. Most impressive.

Oh, and when I got in my car, it read 48 degrees. I thought we were in Maine! I'm such a wuss when it comes to the cold. Under 70 degrees and I hang out at home, except today. :)

Fun shoot guys, til' next time.

Moonclip
March 13, 2006, 03:09 AM
Sorry I didn't make it guys. I didn't come for various reasons. I have a slight ear infection, didn't locate non magnetic 9mm Mak, had a friend come back from overseas after over 6 months, needed to get some rest, figured no one would show up, ect...

I should almost for sure be there next time along with my Sig Sauer P225, I may have to go to the indoor range this week to make up for missing Sunday. I'll try to drag my friend along next time too as he has a registerd Egyptian AK

Draven32
March 21, 2006, 05:53 AM
I didn't come due to my temp of 101... sorry :P

Beetle Bailey
March 22, 2006, 11:16 PM
Hey, everyone who has ever wanted to meet up with us and wasn't able to for whatever reason (transportation, weather, girlfriend, etc.)!

You are still welcome and you don't need to explain yourself here. If you simply must explain yourself, show up next time with some cool toys to share and explain yourself then ;-) .

Draven32
March 23, 2006, 02:07 PM
I make it whenever i can.

Unfortunately, I'm still very short of my next cool toy- have to get a reciever for my FAL and then build her up...

Black Majik
March 23, 2006, 06:32 PM
Anyone interested in trying out USPSA match this saturday? I'm gonna go for my first time with some people from SIG forum.

Mike & Ken, check your PM's, I've sent you details there.

Details to the Shoot.
http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=674608412&f=320601935&m=549106035&r=627103135#627103135

The BEST overview to get your started in USPSA/IPSC/IDPA
http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/531103825

On the 2nd link you'll see Pointman1776 try to recruit new shooters to the sport. He'll coach us through our first action shoot, so we wont go there blind as a bat...

Shoot starts at 8:30 at Rahaauges range in Norco. All the info is on there.

You'll need:

Gear: Basically, just what's listed here:
(Section 8: Getting Started = http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/531103825/r/491103825#491103825)
1. Pistol: A basic and reliable pistol that YOU are familiar with and comfortable shooting is all you need; if you are familiar and comfortable with the operation of your Les Baer (loading, unloading, operation of the manual safety, clearing jams, etc.), then you'll be in great shape.
2. Strong-side belt holster
3. Belt: A good sturdy belt is all you need to get started.
4. Ear Protection
5. Eye Protection
6. Pen
7. Ammo = about 250 rounds (5 boxes of 50 rounds is recommended, just to be on the safe side so you don't run out)
8. Mags: 5 or 6 mags if have them (I can bring spares of extra mags if you need them - I have mags for just about every gun ever made)
9. Mag Carriers/Pouches: 3 or 4 or however many you have
10. Bag to hold it all (and a lock for transport)

Oh yeah, if you have a 1911, bring it. You can shoot against me in the Limited 10 division, otherwise you'll be shooting in the Production class.

It'll be fun, I'm hoping to get some people I at least know so I'm not surrounded by a buncha SIG feins! :)

For more information you can either PM me, Email me (best) or any questions ask Pointman1776 on SIGForum with either of the 2 links above.

ooooooh yeah..... :D

Kevlarman
March 23, 2006, 07:10 PM
I've been to a 3-gun match at Rahaauges a long time ago (with Skunk no less!) and it was way cool!

I'll have to see what my schedule is like, but I hope I can make it!

Draven32
March 24, 2006, 03:34 AM
I don't think I'm up to IDPA matches- especially since I've just got a revolver.

Black Majik
March 24, 2006, 12:24 PM
Draven,

Theres a class just for revolvers also! :)

Draven32
March 24, 2006, 03:37 PM
I'd get my clock cleaned.

Kevlarman
March 24, 2006, 03:52 PM
I'd get my clock cleaned.

Well, maybe you need it?
:neener:

Draven32
March 24, 2006, 04:02 PM
:P

Black Majik
March 24, 2006, 07:55 PM
I'm going into this fully expecting to be last place. I'm just doing it for fun. :)

Mauserguy
March 24, 2006, 09:17 PM
Sorry for missing you guys at San Gabriel. I actually made it out there, but the girlfriend wanted to tag along, and she ended up getting all emotional and needy. Now I am up to my eyeballs in work. Good luck on the competition.
Mauserguy

Beetle Bailey
March 25, 2006, 12:14 AM
I'm going into this fully expecting to be last place. I'm just doing it for fun.

Me, too! Waitaminute. . . we can't both be last place, can we? I'll shoot one of my CZ75s and be in last place in that class, and you can be last place in the 1911 class. :neener: :D

I'll have to see what my schedule is like, but I hope I can make it!

You have to come, if only to take the pictures to share with the rest of the group. ;)

Besides, we all have to start somewhere. . .

Black Majik
March 25, 2006, 01:49 AM
P.S.

I'm so excited!!! :D

Black Majik
March 25, 2006, 10:03 PM
Soo..... much...... fun...... :D

Beetle Bailey
March 25, 2006, 10:33 PM
That was pretty darn awesome! We'll have to do that again. I managed to make it thru the entire day only shooting one "hostage" (and I just winged him in the shoulder). :uhoh:

Moonclip
March 26, 2006, 02:07 AM
I would have went but no one invited me! But seriously I've been too busy buying guns on my free time and my other hobby has also been eating precious free time and $ kind of just like how women seem to do that to me too, no wonder I'm not married:D

New additions to the collection I'll bring to the next shoot possibly include a 380acp Russian Makarov, a Winchester 1400 12 ga and a 1907 Roth Steyr( anybody know about those things?)

Kevlarman
March 26, 2006, 01:41 PM
Wait, wait, it was this saturday?
Doh!

Black Majik
March 26, 2006, 10:31 PM
Hey guys...

Here is the thread on SIGForum for our USPSA shoot. I'm trying to get another go for USPSA so we can all go together as a group. It'll be a LOT of fun!

http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/549106035

Here are some pics from the USPSA Match courtesy of our instructor "Pointman1776" on SIGForum.

From left: Pointman1776 (USA hat), emilsal, Mike Voigt, gene512, "KL", Black Majik

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4509_640x480.jpg

gene512 rockin'...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4496_640x480.jpg

Black Majik smokin'...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4506_640x480.jpg

"KL" blastin'...(this is a great pic - it captured the slide just as it started its recoil cycle - notice the case is just starting to eject from the port of KL's CZ75)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4540_640x480.jpg

This is how the day started, bright and early, with a mini-sledge mallot and a recalcitrant Kydex holster (notice the shadow outline of the holster on the table top) and me whackin' the living daylights out of that holster trying to get it down the belt (the belt loop was just the tiniest bit too small for the belt we were using.)
No, this is NOT the Ready Tactical holster but a holster from a different manufacturer. The Ready Tactical holster fit PERFECTLY!
Yes, Kydex IS that STRONG!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4485_640x480.jpg

Pre-shoot stage walk-through.
Notice that gene512 is already displaying tricks of an "old hand" by using his mag as a prop to help him visualize a sight picture.
Also notice that those two targets on the left and two more on the right are VEEEEERRRRRRRRRYYYYYY far away.
After we were all done shooting, those poor "hostages" (white-target "no-shoots") were...well...let's just say we decided that they were employing psychological trickery on us and were the REAL "bad-guys" and needed to be taken out. We felt decidedly better after that.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4525_640x480.jpg

gene512 (left), "KL" (kneeling), Black Majik (right), and emilsal (behind Black Majik) walking through the stage, determining the acquisition sequence of the targets, where to reload, looking for "hidden" targets that are only visible from a different shooting location and angle, etc.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4528_640x480.jpg

Steely-eyed and double-tap-master emilsal quietly assessing his own secret shooting strategy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4530_640x480.jpg

Some fellow shooters shooting from within one of the stage props:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4510_640x480.jpg

Next shooter is..."Tiger"!!! He's 9 years old, and that's not a cap-gun folks, that's a full power XD-9 in 9mm...and he's GOOD.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4513_640x480.jpg

Black Majik rocketing up from the armchair, drawing his pistol, and preparing to fire through the window in the block wall house. In this pic, Black Majik demonstrates just one example of the EXCELLENT safety discipline observed and displayed by of ALL the shooters this day as his finger is OFF THE TRIGGER and alongside the frame/slide exactly as demanded by The 4th Law of Gun Safety - Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On The Target!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4532_640x480.jpg

gene512 in action:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4543_640x480.jpg

...and can somebody tell me what the hell this was supposed to be???

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/ekarnoff/SF_2006_03_25/IMG_4488_640x480.jpg

Beetle Bailey
March 27, 2006, 02:13 AM
Yeap, Michael Voigt was gracious enough to briefly chat with us and pose for a photo. :cool: Apparently he is a 1911 fan and I was forced to tell him that mine was unfortunately "in the shop." :o Well, I got my Colt back from my gunsmith that same afternoon and I can't wait to try it out with the new barrel.

Anyways, I guess now is as good a time as any to announce the next SGVGC shoot:

Next SGVGC THR Shoot will be Sunday, April 9, 2006 at 12 Noon

I'm bringing my Colt this time, so let's make it a 1911 Festival since I know quite a few of you have at least one. So if you have one, bring it out!

(Oh, and if you don't have a 1911, you are still welcome to attend but be warned, Black Majik may try to convert you :uhoh: )

simon
March 27, 2006, 03:53 PM
I may try to make it. My buddy's bachelor party is the night before though.:) :barf: :)
No need to convert me, I've been saving for a SA 1911 for a while now, I want it bad! All I have now is a BHP clone in 9mm, alas no high-tech, competition holsters or mag keepers.

Are you guys shooting just HG's or are rifles welcome too?

Beetle Bailey
March 27, 2006, 11:35 PM
Are you guys shooting just HG's or are rifles welcome too?

Oh, for sure bring your rifles. One of the cool things about SGVGC is that you can use the same lane to shoot a pistol or a rifle (shortest distance is 50 feet, then 25 yards, then 50 yards, then 100 yards). There is a section for 200 yard shooting, but I've never used it. BTW, if you look at some of the previous posts, you'll see that we bring many rifles out. :D

As for April 9th, I'll bring my CZ452 Lux and my Cal-legal AR, as well as a C&R rifle but I haven't decided on which one to bring out yet.

Looking forward to seeing a few new faces, as well as some old ones :cool: .

Black Majik
March 28, 2006, 01:00 PM
Next SGVGC THR Shoot will be Sunday, April 9, 2006 at 12 Noon

I'm bringing my Colt this time, so let's make it a 1911 Festival since I know quite a few of you have at least one. So if you have one, bring it out!

(Oh, and if you don't have a 1911, you are still welcome to attend but be warned, Black Majik may try to convert you )

I guess this will be the time to say. IM IN! :D

I wont badger anyone that doesn't have a 1911 at the shoot. I think we have plenty to go around :D

More 1911s welcome though! :p

Simon,
Definitely try to come out. We're a good buncha people. We shoot both handguns and rifles, so if you have a lotta rifles... all good!

Oh no! Ken's bringing the 452. A lot of my time is gonna be allocated to shooting that.... I love that thing.... :D

See ya all on the 9th!

Kevlarman
March 28, 2006, 06:27 PM
Anyone know where I can get non-magnetic 8mm Mauser?

I've got buttloads of Turk 8mm, but it attracts a magnet and is a no-no at SGVGC.:mad:

Black Majik
March 28, 2006, 06:40 PM
Not sure of the answer to your question James, but most likely not. They're pretty picky about steel magnetic ammo over at SGVGC.

Just a heads up, I just got inside word that there might be a Comptac Group Buy being started at SIGForum. We just missed the THR GB by a few days, and another one will most likely be starting shortly over at SIGForum.

THR Comptac GB
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=187899

I'm gonna jump in on the SIG GB for our future USPSA shoots. Woot! :D

I'll keep you guys updated as I find out more.

Beetle Bailey
March 28, 2006, 09:17 PM
Anyone know where I can get non-magnetic 8mm Mauser?

You want the Yugoslavian 8mm surplus ammo. While it is corrosive, it is brass cased, copper jacket, and lead core. It does not attract a magnet.

Last I checked, aimsurplus.com had some, as well as ammoman.com

I've tried the 50's production and the 70's production and the newer stuff looks better (with shiny clean brass), but I haven't noticed a difference performance-wise. Hmmm. . . maybe I'll bring one of my Mausers out as well.

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:19 PM
Overall - All Divisions Scored Together
NORCO RUNNING GUN
Match Date: 3/25/2006
Combined divisions - These are NOT offical results.

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Points Stg %
1 ARREDONDO, RALPH FY24813 M Open Major N N N N 694.0982 100.00%
2 HOLLAND, KEITH TY12345 GM Open Major N N N N 664.3691 95.72%
3 MALUNDA, ROY TY52113 M Open Major N N N N 612.2114 88.20%
4 CHEESMAN, HENRY L2335 GM Open Major N N N N 603.3540 86.93%
5 RAMIREZ JR., ROBER A37520 A Open Major N N N N 591.0720 85.16%
6 ORDONEZ, JIMMY A6047 M Open Major N N N N 586.7139 84.53%
7 DUECK, BARRY A53129 A Limited Major N N N N 585.8959 84.41%
8 FILHO, RON L2047 M Open Major N N N N 572.0652 82.42%
9 VOIGT, MIKE RD4 GM Open Major N N N N 550.1882 79.27%
10 RAMIREZ, DAVID A37519 B Open Major N N N N 533.7389 76.90%
11 JOHNSON, PHIL TY18903 A Open Major N N N N 525.1495 75.66%
12 CUTTS, DAVE TY43888 M Limited Major N N N N 522.4438 75.27%
13 TOWNLEY, ROB TY54836 B Open Major N N N N 521.7554 75.17%
14 BENEDETTO, ED A50487 B Open Major N N N N 521.2810 75.10%
15 SANTOS, NED TY18225 M Open Major N N N N 514.9047 74.18%
16 SHRAY, JAMES A45589 C Limited Major N N N N 505.9372 72.89%
17 BELLINGHAM, STEVE A54422 B Open Major N N N N 493.1143 71.04%
18 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN TY20927 A Open Major N N N N 485.8212 69.99%
19 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB FY22816 A Limited 10 Major N N N N 468.5223 67.50%
20 CASTILLO, VINKY A27973 B Open Major Y N N N 467.3774 67.34%
21 QUAN, PETER A55014 U Limited 10 Major N N N N 463.1019 66.72%
22 BALLECER, ESTOY A15409 A Limited Major N N N N 463.0127 66.71%
23 NGUYEN, TUAN A37704 C Limited Major N N N N 452.8696 65.25%
24 HOSTETTER, BOB L2096 M Limited Major N N N N 445.3987 64.17%
25 LLAGUNO, ALLYN A42857 U Open Major Y N N N 445.0391 64.12%
26 BERNABEO, EDDIE FY54126 B Limited Major N N N N 442.6032 63.77%
27 CARTER, THEO TY49452 B Production Minor N N N N 439.6010 63.33%
28 ATIENZA, REY A46996 B Open Major N N N N 431.3751 62.15%
29 MC CLEAN, RICK A42696 B Limited Major N N N N 415.9696 59.93%
30 QUINTAL, PHILLIP TY45681 B Limited Major N N N N 405.1216 58.37%
31 CACDAC, ALVIN FY53816 C Open Major N N N N 403.7904 58.17%
32 CHARLAND, KORY A53424 U Limited Major N N N N 395.9466 57.04%
33 SHAVER, RUSS FY48619 B Production Minor N N N N 394.1435 56.78%
34 GUTIERREZ, ED FY53666 C Open Major N N N N 386.7864 55.73%
35 ISON, ED A6821 A Limited Major N N N N 383.7108 55.28%
36 GUINTO, REY A47142 U Open Major N N N N 375.8801 54.15%
37 BADULIS, DAVE A31544 B Limited Major N N N N 375.6183 54.12%
38 RAMIREZ, ERICKA A55050 C Open Major Y N N N 373.4673 53.81%
39 LOYOLA, OLIVER A54466 U Open Major N N N N 354.6640 51.10%
40 CATEDRILLA, LINO FY35073 C Open Major N N N N 352.8376 50.83%
41 CORKERY , PETE TY47079 U Limited Major N N N N 351.2622 50.61%
42 COLE, RON TY19628 C Limited Major N N N N 346.1485 49.87%
43 FLORES, CARLOS A53459 U Open Major N N N N 341.2028 49.16%
44 SHAWHAN, SCOTT L1504 M Limited Major N N N N 329.9249 47.53%
45 HWONG, LEO A52391 U Limited Major N N N N 325.1861 46.85%
46 MAGGARD, DARIN A55577 U Production Minor N N N N 324.6320 46.77%
47 NARANJILLA, JOJO A Production Minor N N N N 310.9368 44.80%
48 LEVIS, JAMES A52950 C Production Minor N N N N 310.2686 44.70%
49 MAGNUS, RALPH A52986 C Limited Major N N N N 299.9954 43.22%
50 MUSNGI, ROMMEL A35920 B Limited Major N N N N 290.2033 41.81%
51 BAUTISTA, BUDDY FY29716 B Limited Major N N N N 278.7621 40.16%
52 MORENO, DAN A56056 U Limited 10 Major N N N N 266.6745 38.42%
53 RUITEN, COR A51103 B Production Minor N N N N 261.6149 37.69%
54 DESALME, CHARLES A55599 U Limited 10 Major N N N N 250.1038 36.03%
55 FUENTES, ART A53764 B Open Major N N N N 241.1656 34.75%
56 MARQUEZ, IAN A54438 U Limited Major N N N N 238.5546 34.37%
57 KARNOFF, EYON A55472 U Production Minor N N N N 236.9896 34.14%
58 CLIFT, JAVIER U Production Minor N N N N 219.4346 31.61%
59 AGONCILLO, MICKEY A32931 C Open Major N N N N Junior 208.1347 29.99%
60 TABER, ROBERT A52815 U Production Minor N N N N 189.8390 27.35%
61 ELLSBERRY, JEFF TY54595 D Open Major N N N N 185.4478 26.72%
62 PAREJA, RODEL A55064 U Production Minor N N N N 182.0432 26.23%
63 SOLIS, HENRY U Production Minor N N N N 168.1563 24.23%
64 CHANG, RICHARD Pen U Limited 10 Major N N N N 160.4248 23.11%
65 WILSON, HAROLD A55893 U Production Minor N N N N 153.7468 22.15%
66 SITNISKY, GENE U Production Minor N N N N 152.5854 21.98%
67 LEE, KEN U Production Minor N N N N 138.1878 19.91%
68 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE Pen U Production Minor N N N N 129.5960 18.67%
69 LIEB, YULIY U Limited 10 Major N N N N 75.0387 10.81%
70 ESCARDA, ALBERTO U Production Minor N N N N 56.7228 8.17%
71 GARCIA, GLORIA Pen U Production Minor Y N N N 38.1382 5.49%
72 MUSNGI, JONATHAN U Production Minor N N N N Junior 32.7019 4.71%
73 SALONGA, EMIL U Production Minor N N N N 27.2466 3.93%
74 FLENTZ, JOHN A23552 GM Production Minor N N N N 0.0000 0.00%
Tie AUGUSTINE, DON A47910 C Limited Major N N N N 0.0000 0.00%
Printed: 03/28/2006 4:00 PM

Open Division
NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 ARREDONDO, RALPH FY24813 M Open Major N N N N 694.0982 100.00%
2 HOLLAND, KEITH TY12345 GM Open Major N N N N 664.3691 95.72%
3 MALUNDA, ROY TY52113 M Open Major N N N N 612.2114 88.20%
4 CHEESMAN, HENRY L2335 GM Open Major N N N N 603.3540 86.93%
5 RAMIREZ JR., ROBER A37520 A Open Major N N N N 591.0720 85.16%
6 ORDONEZ, JIMMY A6047 M Open Major N N N N 586.7139 84.53%
7 FILHO, RON L2047 M Open Major N N N N 572.0652 82.42%
8 VOIGT, MIKE RD4 GM Open Major N N N N 550.1882 79.27%
9 RAMIREZ, DAVID A37519 B Open Major N N N N 533.7389 76.90%
10 JOHNSON, PHIL TY18903 A Open Major N N N N 525.1495 75.66%
11 TOWNLEY, ROB TY54836 B Open Major N N N N 521.7554 75.17%
12 BENEDETTO, ED A50487 B Open Major N N N N 521.2810 75.10%
13 SANTOS, NED TY18225 M Open Major N N N N 514.9047 74.18%
14 BELLINGHAM, STEVE A54422 B Open Major N N N N 493.1143 71.04%
15 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN TY20927 A Open Major N N N N 485.8212 69.99%
16 CASTILLO, VINKY A27973 B Open Major Y N N N 467.3774 67.34%
17 LLAGUNO, ALLYN A42857 U Open Major Y N N N 445.0391 64.12%
18 ATIENZA, REY A46996 B Open Major N N N N 431.3751 62.15%
19 CACDAC, ALVIN FY53816 C Open Major N N N N 403.7904 58.17%
20 GUTIERREZ, ED FY53666 C Open Major N N N N 386.7864 55.73%
21 GUINTO, REY A47142 U Open Major N N N N 375.8801 54.15%
22 RAMIREZ, ERICKA A55050 C Open Major Y N N N 373.4673 53.81%
23 LOYOLA, OLIVER A54466 U Open Major N N N N 354.6640 51.10%
24 CATEDRILLA, LINO FY35073 C Open Major N N N N 352.8376 50.83%
25 FLORES, CARLOS A53459 U Open Major N N N N 341.2028 49.16%
26 FUENTES, ART A53764 B Open Major N N N N 241.1656 34.75%
27 AGONCILLO, MICKEY A32931 C Open Major N N N N Junior 208.1347 29.99%
28 ELLSBERRY, JEFF TY54595 D Open Major N N N N 185.4478 26.72%
Printed: 03/28/2006 4:01 PM

Limited Division
NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 DUECK, BARRY A53129 A Limited Major N N N N 741.8814 100.00%
2 CUTTS, DAVE TY43888 M Limited Major N N N N 664.1262 89.52%
3 SHRAY, JAMES A45589 C Limited Major N N N N 644.1637 86.83%
4 BALLECER, ESTOY A15409 A Limited Major N N N N 586.9220 79.11%
5 NGUYEN, TUAN A37704 C Limited Major N N N N 576.2635 77.68%
6 HOSTETTER, BOB L2096 M Limited Major N N N N 566.4575 76.35%
7 BERNABEO, EDDIE FY54126 B Limited Major N N N N 560.9582 75.61%
8 MC CLEAN, RICK A42696 B Limited Major N N N N 530.8128 71.55%
9 QUINTAL, PHILLIP TY45681 B Limited Major N N N N 512.8499 69.13%
10 CHARLAND, KORY A53424 U Limited Major N N N N 502.5385 67.74%
11 ISON, ED A6821 A Limited Major N N N N 493.7366 66.55%
12 BADULIS, DAVE A31544 B Limited Major N N N N 479.9644 64.70%
13 CORKERY , PETE TY47079 U Limited Major N N N N 451.7447 60.89%
14 COLE, RON TY19628 C Limited Major N N N N 441.9097 59.57%
15 SHAWHAN, SCOTT L1504 M Limited Major N N N N 421.0319 56.75%
16 HWONG, LEO A52391 U Limited Major N N N N 411.6427 55.49%
17 MAGNUS, RALPH A52986 C Limited Major N N N N 383.9457 51.75%
18 MUSNGI, ROMMEL A35920 B Limited Major N N N N 366.9231 49.46%
19 BAUTISTA, BUDDY FY29716 B Limited Major N N N N 354.6366 47.80%
20 MARQUEZ, IAN A54438 U Limited Major N N N N 304.6678 41.07%
21 AUGUSTINE, DON A47910 C Limited Major N N N N 0.0000 0.00%

Limited 10 Division
NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB FY22816 A Limited 10 Major N N N N 720.7832 100.00%
2 QUAN, PETER A55014 U Limited 10 Major N N N N 703.8021 97.64%
3 MORENO, DAN A56056 U Limited 10 Major N N N N 412.3677 57.21%
4 DESALME, CHARLES A55599 U Limited 10 Major N N N N 394.8936 54.79%
5 CHANG, RICHARD Pen U Limited 10 Major N N N N 255.6202 35.46%
6 LIEB, YULIY U Limited 10 Major N N N N 120.5875 16.73%

Production Division
NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 CARTER, THEO TY49452 B Production Minor N N N N 766.5767 100.00%
2 SHAVER, RUSS FY48619 B Production Minor N N N N 683.2448 89.13%
3 MAGGARD, DARIN A55577 U Production Minor N N N N 575.1750 75.03%
4 LEVIS, JAMES A52950 C Production Minor N N N N 555.9384 72.52%
5 NARANJILLA, JOJO A Production Minor N N N N 541.3642 70.62%
6 RUITEN, COR A51103 B Production Minor N N N N 445.6747 58.14%
7 KARNOFF, EYON A55472 U Production Minor N N N N 427.7023 55.79%
8 CLIFT, JAVIER U Production Minor N N N N 390.4115 50.93%
9 TABER, ROBERT A52815 U Production Minor N N N N 340.9354 44.48%
10 PAREJA, RODEL A55064 U Production Minor N N N N 322.6132 42.08%
11 SOLIS, HENRY U Production Minor N N N N 294.3338 38.40%
12 SITNISKY, GENE U Production Minor N N N N 273.3454 35.66%
13 WILSON, HAROLD A55893 U Production Minor N N N N 268.1634 34.98%
14 LEE, KEN U Production Minor N N N N 247.0443 32.23%
15 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE Pen U Production Minor N N N N 229.5520 29.95%
16 ESCARDA, ALBERTO U Production Minor N N N N 97.0068 12.65%
17 GARCIA, GLORIA Pen U Production Minor Y N N N 60.4107 7.88%
18 MUSNGI, JONATHAN U Production Minor N N N N Junior 53.4080 6.97%
19 SALONGA, EMIL U Production Minor N N N N 51.1882 6.68%
20 FLENTZ, JOHN A23552 GM Production Minor N N N N 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:20 PM
Stage 1

Overall

NORCO RUNNING GUN

Stage: 1 RETRO
Place Name No. Class Division Pts Pen Time Hit Fact Stg Pts Stg %
1 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 144 0 15.49 9.2963 100.00%
2 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 140 0 15.62 8.9629 96.41%
3 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 140 0 16.01 8.7445 94.06%
4 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 132 0 15.61 8.4561 90.96%
5 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 138 0 16.33 8.4507 90.90%
6 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 139 0 17.27 8.0486 86.58%
7 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 146 0 19.40 7.5258 80.95%
8 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 139 0 18.64 7.4571 80.22%
9 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 139 10 17.62 7.3212 78.75%
10 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 145 0 20.04 7.2355 77.83%
11 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 139 0 19.52 7.1209 76.60%
12 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 141 0 20.16 6.9940 75.23%
13 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 141 0 20.21 6.9767 75.05%
14 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 141 0 20.83 6.7691 72.81%
15 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 142 0 21.19 6.7013 72.09%
16 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 143 10 20.28 6.5582 70.55%
17 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 136 10 19.63 6.4187 69.05%
18 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 141 0 22.03 6.4004 68.85%
19 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 135 20 18.42 6.2432 67.16%
20 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 137 0 22.66 6.0459 65.04%
21 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 135 0 22.85 5.9081 63.55%
22 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 144 0 24.54 5.8680 63.12%
23 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 137 10 23.29 5.4530 58.66%
24 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 140 10 24.76 5.2504 56.48%
25 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 129 20 21.05 5.1781 55.70%
26 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 138 20 22.98 5.1349 55.24%
27 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 138 10 25.17 5.0854 54.70%
28 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 126 20 21.04 5.0380 54.19%
29 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 146 0 29.42 4.9626 53.38%
30 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 124 30 19.03 4.9396 53.14%
31 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 141 0 28.65 4.9215 52.94%
32 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 149 0 30.42 4.8981 52.69%
33 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 126 0 26.23 4.8037 51.67%
34 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 129 20 22.70 4.8018 51.65%
35 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 122 40 17.16 4.7786 51.40%
36 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 142 0 29.75 4.7731 51.34%
37 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 141 40 21.97 4.5972 49.45%
38 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 144 0 32.08 4.4888 48.29%
39 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 142 0 31.81 4.4640 48.02%
40 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 134 10 27.85 4.4524 47.89%
41 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 130 0 29.48 4.4098 47.44%
42 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 128 30 22.32 4.3907 47.23%
43 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 131 20 25.62 4.3326 46.61%
44 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 143 10 31.58 4.2115 45.30%
45 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 138 0 33.62 4.1047 44.15%
46 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 132 0 32.51 4.0603 43.68%
47 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 133 20 28.07 4.0257 43.30%
48 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 135 10 32.00 3.9063 42.02%
49 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 138 0 35.74 3.8612 41.53%
50 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 140 20 31.51 3.8083 40.97%
51 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 119 30 23.98 3.7114 39.92%
52 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 119 20 29.68 3.3356 35.88%
53 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 140 0 42.16 3.3207 35.72%
54 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 133 20 36.73 3.0765 33.09%
55 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 148 10 47.23 2.9219 31.43%
56 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 119 20 36.76 2.6931 28.97%
57 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 124 0 48.54 2.5546 27.48%
58 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 130 20 43.25 2.5434 27.36%
59 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 139 20 53.59 2.2206 23.89%
60 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 130 0 60.70 2.1417 23.04%
61 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 138 0 68.85 2.0044 21.56%
62 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 134 0 67.73 1.9784 21.28%
63 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 148 0 75.03 1.9725 21.22%
64 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 127 40 44.25 1.9661 21.15%
65 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 128 20 60.65 1.7807 19.15%
66 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 145 0 111.15 1.3045 14.03%
67 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 106 10 85.20 1.1268 12.12%
68 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 112 50 103.68 0.5980 6.43%
69 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 94 60 98.17 0.3463 3.73%
70 GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 97 80 72.96 0.2330 2.51%
DNF HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%
DNF RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%
DNF QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%

Overall Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Open

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 144 0 15.49 9.2963 100.00%
2 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 140 0 15.62 8.9629 96.41%
3 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 140 0 16.01 8.7445 94.06%
4 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 132 0 15.61 8.4561 90.96%
5 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 138 0 16.33 8.4507 90.90%
6 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 139 0 17.27 8.0486 86.58%
7 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 146 0 19.40 7.5258 80.95%
8 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 139 0 18.64 7.4571 80.22%
9 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 139 10 17.62 7.3212 78.75%
10 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 139 0 19.52 7.1209 76.60%
11 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 141 0 20.21 6.9767 75.05%
12 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 142 0 21.19 6.7013 72.09%
13 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 143 10 20.28 6.5582 70.55%
14 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 135 0 22.85 5.9081 63.55%
15 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 137 10 23.29 5.4530 58.66%
16 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 129 20 21.05 5.1781 55.70%
17 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 146 0 29.42 4.9626 53.38%
18 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 141 0 28.65 4.9215 52.94%
19 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 122 40 17.16 4.7786 51.40%
20 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 142 0 29.75 4.7731 51.34%
21 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 141 40 21.97 4.5972 49.45%
22 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 128 30 22.32 4.3907 47.23%
23 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 133 20 28.07 4.0257 43.30%
24 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 138 0 35.74 3.8612 41.53%
25 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 140 20 31.51 3.8083 40.97%
26 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 119 20 36.76 2.6931 28.97%
27 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 130 20 43.25 2.5434 27.36%
28 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 127 40 44.25 1.9661 21.15%
Printed: 03/28/2006 4:02 PM

Open Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Limited

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 145 0 20.04 7.2355 100.00%
2 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 141 0 20.16 6.9940 96.66%
3 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 141 0 20.83 6.7691 93.55%
4 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 136 10 19.63 6.4187 88.71%
5 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 135 20 18.42 6.2432 86.29%
6 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 137 0 22.66 6.0459 83.56%
7 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 144 0 24.54 5.8680 81.10%
8 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 140 10 24.76 5.2504 72.56%
9 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 138 20 22.98 5.1349 70.97%
10 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 138 10 25.17 5.0854 70.28%
11 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 126 20 21.04 5.0380 69.63%
12 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 129 20 22.70 4.8018 66.36%
13 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 144 0 32.08 4.4888 62.04%
14 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 134 10 27.85 4.4524 61.54%
15 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 130 0 29.48 4.4098 60.95%
16 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 143 10 31.58 4.2115 58.21%
17 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 135 10 32.00 3.9063 53.99%
18 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 119 30 23.98 3.7114 51.29%
DNF HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%
DNF QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%

Limited Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Limited 10

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 141 0 22.03 6.4004 100.00%
2 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 149 0 30.42 4.8981 76.53%
3 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 133 20 36.73 3.0765 48.07%
4 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 148 10 47.23 2.9219 45.65%
5 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 139 20 53.59 2.2206 34.69%
6 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 145 0 111.15 1.3045 20.38%

Limited 10 Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Production

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 124 30 19.03 4.9396 100.00%
2 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 126 0 26.23 4.8037 97.25%
3 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 142 0 31.81 4.4640 90.37%
4 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 131 20 25.62 4.3326 87.71%
5 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 138 0 33.62 4.1047 83.10%
6 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 132 0 32.51 4.0603 82.20%
7 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 119 20 29.68 3.3356 67.53%
8 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 140 0 42.16 3.3207 67.23%
9 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 124 0 48.54 2.5546 51.72%
10 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 130 0 60.70 2.1417 43.36%
11 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 138 0 68.85 2.0044 40.58%
12 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 134 0 67.73 1.9784 40.05%
13 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 148 0 75.03 1.9725 39.93%
14 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 128 20 60.65 1.7807 36.05%
15 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 106 10 85.20 1.1268 22.81%
16 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 112 50 103.68 0.5980 12.11%
17 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 94 60 98.17 0.3463 7.01%
18 GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 97 80 72.96 0.2330 4.72%
DNF RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:21 PM
Title shouldn't say "stage 3"

Stage 2

Overall

NORCO RUNNING GUN

Stage: 2 OLD SCHOOL
1 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 145 0 13.10 11.0687 100.00%
2 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 147 0 14.12 10.4108 94.06%
3 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 141 0 14.07 10.0213 90.54%
4 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 146 0 14.76 9.8916 89.37%
5 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 136 0 13.81 9.8479 88.97%
6 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 140 0 14.57 9.6088 86.81%
7 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 145 0 15.98 9.0738 81.98%
8 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 143 0 16.26 8.7946 79.45%
9 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 140 0 16.19 8.6473 78.12%
10 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 134 10 14.44 8.5873 77.58%
11 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 141 10 15.81 8.2859 74.86%
12 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 145 0 17.51 8.2810 74.81%
13 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 134 0 17.30 7.7457 69.98%
14 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 139 0 17.99 7.7265 69.80%
15 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 141 0 19.14 7.3668 66.56%
16 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 148 0 20.12 7.3559 66.46%
17 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 145 0 20.13 7.2032 65.08%
18 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 143 0 19.99 7.1536 64.63%
19 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 141 0 19.83 7.1104 64.24%
20 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 134 0 18.88 7.0975 64.12%
21 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 137 10 18.13 7.0050 63.29%
22 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 146 0 20.90 6.9856 63.11%
23 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 142 0 20.34 6.9813 63.07%
24 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 140 0 20.57 6.8060 61.49%
25 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 131 0 19.35 6.7700 61.16%
26 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 134 0 20.20 6.6337 59.93%
27 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 130 20 16.66 6.6026 59.65%
28 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 135 10 19.06 6.5582 59.25%
29 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 151 0 23.45 6.4392 58.17%
30 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 153 0 24.57 6.2271 56.26%
31 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 147 0 23.72 6.1973 55.99%
32 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 145 0 23.81 6.0899 55.02%
33 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 143 0 23.56 6.0696 54.84%
34 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 129 20 18.46 5.9047 53.35%
35 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 138 10 22.13 5.7840 52.26%
36 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 143 0 24.76 5.7754 52.18%
37 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 131 20 19.45 5.7069 51.56%
38 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 130 20 19.64 5.6008 50.60%
39 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 143 0 25.95 5.5106 49.79%
40 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 129 20 19.81 5.5023 49.71%
41 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 141 0 25.78 5.4694 49.41%
42 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 144 20 22.73 5.4553 49.29%
43 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 135 0 24.85 5.4326 49.08%
44 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 130 20 20.27 5.4267 49.03%
45 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 130 10 22.60 5.3097 47.97%
46 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 130 10 22.65 5.2980 47.86%
47 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 130 20 21.27 5.1716 46.72%
48 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 149 0 29.27 5.0905 45.99%
49 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 146 0 29.66 4.9225 44.47%
50 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 139 10 26.27 4.9105 44.36%
51 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 140 0 28.69 4.8797 44.09%
52 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 129 0 27.81 4.6386 41.91%
53 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 145 0 33.87 4.2811 38.68%
54 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 121 0 29.34 4.1241 37.26%
55 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 125 20 30.71 3.4191 30.89%
56 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 122 40 24.85 3.2998 29.81%
57 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 141 0 42.98 3.2806 29.64%
58 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 135 0 42.03 3.2120 29.02%
59 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 128 30 30.83 3.1787 28.72%
60 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 129 0 43.04 2.9972 27.08%
61 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 153 0 51.13 2.9924 27.03%
62 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 139 10 50.76 2.5414 22.96%
63 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 133 0 60.86 2.1853 19.74%
64 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 135 0 70.05 1.9272 17.41%
65 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 141 0 80.80 1.7450 15.77%
66 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 141 20 77.70 1.5573 14.07%
67 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 146 0 116.33 1.2551 11.34%
68 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 105 80 21.74 1.1500 10.39%
69 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 99 40 55.70 1.0592 9.57%
70 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 65 240 9.60 0.0000 0.00%
DNF GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%
DNF ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%
DNF MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%

Overall Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Open

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 145 0 13.10 11.0687 100.00%
2 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 147 0 14.12 10.4108 94.06%
3 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 141 0 14.07 10.0213 90.54%
4 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 146 0 14.76 9.8916 89.37%
5 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 136 0 13.81 9.8479 88.97%
6 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 140 0 14.57 9.6088 86.81%
7 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 145 0 15.98 9.0738 81.98%
8 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 143 0 16.26 8.7946 79.45%
9 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 134 10 14.44 8.5873 77.58%
10 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 141 10 15.81 8.2859 74.86%
11 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 134 0 17.30 7.7457 69.98%
12 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 141 0 19.14 7.3668 66.56%
13 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 141 0 19.83 7.1104 64.24%
14 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 140 0 20.57 6.8060 61.49%
15 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 131 0 19.35 6.7700 61.16%
16 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 134 0 20.20 6.6337 59.93%
17 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 130 20 16.66 6.6026 59.65%
18 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 151 0 23.45 6.4392 58.17%
19 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 145 0 23.81 6.0899 55.02%
20 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 129 20 18.46 5.9047 53.35%
21 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 138 10 22.13 5.7840 52.26%
22 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 130 20 20.27 5.4267 49.03%
23 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 130 10 22.60 5.3097 47.97%
24 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 139 10 26.27 4.9105 44.36%
25 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 140 0 28.69 4.8797 44.09%
26 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 129 0 27.81 4.6386 41.91%
27 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 128 30 30.83 3.1787 28.72%
28 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 105 80 21.74 1.1500 10.39%

Open Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Limited

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 140 0 16.19 8.6473 100.00%
2 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 145 0 17.51 8.2810 95.76%
3 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 139 0 17.99 7.7265 89.35%
4 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 148 0 20.12 7.3559 85.07%
5 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 145 0 20.13 7.2032 83.30%
6 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 143 0 19.99 7.1536 82.73%
7 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 137 10 18.13 7.0050 81.01%
8 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 146 0 20.90 6.9856 80.78%
9 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 142 0 20.34 6.9813 80.73%
10 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 135 10 19.06 6.5582 75.84%
11 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 147 0 23.72 6.1973 71.67%
12 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 143 0 23.56 6.0696 70.19%
13 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 143 0 24.76 5.7754 66.79%
14 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 131 20 19.45 5.7069 66.00%
15 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 130 20 19.64 5.6008 64.77%
16 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 129 20 19.81 5.5023 63.63%
17 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 130 10 22.65 5.2980 61.27%
18 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 130 20 21.27 5.1716 59.81%
19 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 149 0 29.27 5.0905 58.87%
20 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 65 240 9.60 0.0000 0.00%

Limited Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Limited 10

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 134 0 18.88 7.0975 100.00%
2 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 153 0 24.57 6.2271 87.74%
3 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 146 0 29.66 4.9225 69.36%
4 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 145 0 33.87 4.2811 60.32%
5 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 139 10 50.76 2.5414 35.81%
6 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 146 0 116.33 1.2551 17.68%

Limited 10 Final :: Stage 1 :: Stage 2 :: Stage 3 :: Stage 4 :: Stage 5 :: Stage 6 :: Back to Top
Production

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 143 0 25.95 5.5106 100.00%
2 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 141 0 25.78 5.4694 99.25%
3 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 144 20 22.73 5.4553 99.00%
4 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 135 0 24.85 5.4326 98.58%
5 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 121 0 29.34 4.1241 74.84%
6 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 125 20 30.71 3.4191 62.05%
7 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 122 40 24.85 3.2998 59.88%
8 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 141 0 42.98 3.2806 59.53%
9 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 135 0 42.03 3.2120 58.29%
10 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 129 0 43.04 2.9972 54.39%
11 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 153 0 51.13 2.9924 54.30%
12 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 133 0 60.86 2.1853 39.66%
13 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 135 0 70.05 1.9272 34.97%
14 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 141 0 80.80 1.7450 31.67%
15 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 141 20 77.70 1.5573 28.26%
16 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 99 40 55.70 1.0592 19.22%
DNF ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%
DNF MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:36 PM
Stage 3

Overall

NORCO RUNNING GUN

Stage: 3 BLOWN COVER
1 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 110 0 13.28 8.2831 100.00%
2 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 104 0 13.00 8.0000 96.58%
3 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 104 0 15.64 6.6496 80.28%
4 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 104 10 14.15 6.6431 80.20%
5 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 102 0 15.55 6.5595 79.19%
6 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 101 0 16.27 6.2077 74.94%
7 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 99 10 14.77 6.0257 72.75%
8 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 94 10 13.97 6.0129 72.59%
9 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 97 0 16.23 5.9766 72.15%
10 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 106 0 17.76 5.9685 72.06%
11 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 96 0 16.50 5.8182 70.24%
12 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 101 0 18.08 5.5863 67.44%
13 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 100 10 16.33 5.5113 66.54%
14 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 108 10 18.00 5.4444 65.73%
15 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 110 0 20.95 5.2506 63.39%
16 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 96 20 14.51 5.2378 63.23%
17 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 100 0 19.23 5.2002 62.78%
18 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 94 20 14.28 5.1821 62.56%
19 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 100 10 18.17 4.9532 59.80%
20 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 98 10 18.27 4.8166 58.15%
21 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 98 20 16.27 4.7941 57.88%
Tie DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 105 20 17.73 4.7941 57.88%
23 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 103 0 21.80 4.7248 57.04%
24 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 106 0 23.23 4.5631 55.09%
25 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 94 10 18.43 4.5578 55.03%
26 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 104 0 22.86 4.5494 54.92%
27 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 91 0 20.35 4.4717 53.99%
28 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 98 0 22.96 4.2683 51.53%
29 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 84 30 12.69 4.2553 51.37%
30 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 100 0 23.71 4.2176 50.92%
31 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 97 0 23.25 4.1720 50.37%
32 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 103 0 25.28 4.0744 49.19%
33 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 105 0 25.99 4.0400 48.77%
34 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 94 10 21.17 3.9679 47.90%
35 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 100 0 25.88 3.8640 46.65%
36 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 98 20 20.53 3.7993 45.87%
37 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 93 30 17.48 3.6041 43.51%
38 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 99 20 21.97 3.5958 43.41%
39 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 100 10 26.25 3.4286 41.39%
40 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 97 20 22.80 3.3772 40.77%
41 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 97 10 27.16 3.2032 38.67%
42 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 91 30 19.40 3.1443 37.96%
43 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 109 0 35.45 3.0748 37.12%
44 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 99 20 26.73 2.9555 35.68%
45 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 75 0 28.67 2.6160 31.58%
46 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 98 20 29.82 2.6157 31.58%
47 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 101 10 35.11 2.5919 31.29%
48 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 93 40 20.48 2.5879 31.24%
49 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 101 0 42.22 2.3922 28.88%
50 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 105 0 44.50 2.3596 28.49%
51 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 105 0 44.66 2.3511 28.38%
52 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 85 40 20.25 2.2222 26.83%
53 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 92 30 28.01 2.2135 26.72%
54 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 83 40 19.69 2.1838 26.36%
55 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 76 40 17.19 2.0942 25.28%
56 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 99 40 28.26 2.0878 25.21%
57 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 79 20 29.12 2.0261 24.46%
58 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 85 20 32.54 1.9975 24.12%
59 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 109 0 60.71 1.7954 21.68%
60 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 89 20 39.35 1.7535 21.17%
61 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 79 40 22.31 1.7481 21.10%
62 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 84 20 37.16 1.7223 20.79%
63 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 105 0 62.12 1.6903 20.41%
64 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 100 20 50.25 1.5920 19.22%
65 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 83 60 17.69 1.3002 15.70%
66 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 100 20 67.25 1.1896 14.36%
67 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 76 20 51.39 1.0897 13.16%
68 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 80 60 21.27 0.9403 11.35%
69 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 71 20 68.52 0.7443 8.99%
70 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 55 90 48.97 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 56 70 56.35 0.0000 0.00%
DNF VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 0 0 .00 0.0000 0.00%

Open

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 110 0 13.28 8.2831 100.00%
2 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 104 0 13.00 8.0000 96.58%
3 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 104 0 15.64 6.6496 80.28%
4 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 104 10 14.15 6.6431 80.20%
5 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 102 0 15.55 6.5595 79.19%
6 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 101 0 16.27 6.2077 74.94%
7 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 99 10 14.77 6.0257 72.75%
8 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 94 10 13.97 6.0129 72.59%
9 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 97 0 16.23 5.9766 72.15%
10 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 96 0 16.50 5.8182 70.24%
11 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 108 10 18.00 5.4444 65.73%
12 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 96 20 14.51 5.2378 63.23%
13 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 100 0 19.23 5.2002 62.78%
14 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 94 20 14.28 5.1821 62.56%
15 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 100 10 18.17 4.9532 59.80%
16 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 98 20 16.27 4.7941 57.88%
17 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 103 0 21.80 4.7248 57.04%
18 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 104 0 22.86 4.5494 54.92%
19 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 84 30 12.69 4.2553 51.37%
20 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 97 0 23.25 4.1720 50.37%
21 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 97 20 22.80 3.3772 40.77%
22 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 97 10 27.16 3.2032 38.67%
23 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 99 20 26.73 2.9555 35.68%
24 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 98 20 29.82 2.6157 31.58%
25 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 92 30 28.01 2.2135 26.72%
26 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 76 40 17.19 2.0942 25.28%
27 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 85 20 32.54 1.9975 24.12%

Limited

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 106 0 17.76 5.9685 100.00%
2 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 101 0 18.08 5.5863 93.60%
3 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 100 10 16.33 5.5113 92.34%
4 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 110 0 20.95 5.2506 87.97%
5 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 98 10 18.27 4.8166 80.70%
6 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 105 20 17.73 4.7941 80.32%
7 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 106 0 23.23 4.5631 76.45%
8 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 94 10 18.43 4.5578 76.36%
9 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 98 0 22.96 4.2683 71.51%
10 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 94 10 21.17 3.9679 66.48%
11 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 100 0 25.88 3.8640 64.74%
12 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 98 20 20.53 3.7993 63.66%
13 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 93 30 17.48 3.6041 60.39%
14 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 91 30 19.40 3.1443 52.68%
15 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 101 10 35.11 2.5919 43.43%
16 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 93 40 20.48 2.5879 43.36%
17 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 99 40 28.26 2.0878 34.98%
18 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 79 40 22.31 1.7481 29.29%
19 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 83 60 17.69 1.3002 21.78%
20 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 80 60 21.27 0.9403 15.75%

Limited 10

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 100 0 23.71 4.2176 100.00%
2 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 99 20 21.97 3.5958 85.26%
3 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 100 10 26.25 3.4286 81.29%
4 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 101 0 42.22 2.3922 56.72%
5 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 105 0 44.66 2.3511 55.74%
6 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 100 20 67.25 1.1896 28.21%

Production

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 91 0 20.35 4.4717 100.00%
2 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 103 0 25.28 4.0744 91.12%
3 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 105 0 25.99 4.0400 90.35%
4 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 109 0 35.45 3.0748 68.76%
5 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 75 0 28.67 2.6160 58.50%
6 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 105 0 44.50 2.3596 52.77%
7 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 85 40 20.25 2.2222 49.69%
8 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 83 40 19.69 2.1838 48.84%
9 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 79 20 29.12 2.0261 45.31%
10 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 109 0 60.71 1.7954 40.15%
11 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 89 20 39.35 1.7535 39.21%
12 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 84 20 37.16 1.7223 38.52%
13 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 105 0 62.12 1.6903 37.80%
14 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 100 20 50.25 1.5920 35.60%
15 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 76 20 51.39 1.0897 24.37%
16 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 71 20 68.52 0.7443 16.64%
17 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 55 90 48.97 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 56 70 56.35 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:39 PM
Stage 4

Overall

NORCO RUNNING GUN

Stage: 4 SIX CHICKENS 03-02
1 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 52 0 5.48 9.4891 100.00%
2 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 54 0 6.58 8.2067 86.49%
3 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 59 0 7.24 8.1492 85.88%
4 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 57 0 7.06 8.0737 85.08%
5 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 52 0 6.48 8.0247 84.57%
6 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 53 0 6.76 7.8402 82.62%
7 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 53 0 6.89 7.6923 81.06%
8 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 47 0 6.12 7.6797 80.93%
9 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 54 0 7.47 7.2289 76.18%
10 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 58 0 8.08 7.1782 75.65%
11 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 56 0 7.84 7.1429 75.27%
12 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 54 0 7.57 7.1334 75.17%
13 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 54 0 7.67 7.0404 74.19%
14 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 59 0 8.69 6.7894 71.55%
15 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 55 0 8.20 6.7073 70.68%
16 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 57 0 9.20 6.1957 65.29%
17 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 52 0 8.46 6.1466 64.78%
18 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 53 0 8.64 6.1343 64.65%
19 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 53 0 8.75 6.0571 63.83%
20 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 54 0 8.97 6.0201 63.44%
21 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 56 0 9.34 5.9957 63.19%
22 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 44 0 7.39 5.9540 62.75%
23 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 50 0 8.51 5.8754 61.92%
24 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 54 0 9.27 5.8252 61.39%
25 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 54 0 9.34 5.7816 60.93%
26 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 60 10 8.95 5.5866 58.87%
27 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 46 10 6.49 5.5470 58.46%
28 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 56 0 10.12 5.5336 58.32%
29 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 52 0 9.65 5.3886 56.79%
30 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 57 0 10.61 5.3723 56.62%
31 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 49 10 7.36 5.2989 55.84%
32 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 50 0 9.79 5.1073 53.82%
33 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 47 0 9.37 5.0160 52.86%
34 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 45 0 8.99 5.0056 52.75%
35 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 51 0 10.49 4.8618 51.24%
36 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 56 0 11.53 4.8569 51.18%
37 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 58 0 12.24 4.7386 49.94%
38 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 45 0 9.74 4.6201 48.69%
39 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 60 20 8.84 4.5249 47.69%
40 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 56 0 12.87 4.3512 45.85%
41 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 55 0 12.85 4.2802 45.11%
42 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 51 20 7.26 4.2700 45.00%
43 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 56 20 8.59 4.1909 44.17%
44 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 42 0 10.96 3.8321 40.38%
45 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 49 20 8.61 3.3682 35.50%
46 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 49 10 11.76 3.3163 34.95%
47 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 50 0 15.30 3.2680 34.44%
48 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 50 20 10.19 2.9441 31.03%
49 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 49 20 9.96 2.9116 30.68%
50 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 45 20 8.68 2.8802 30.35%
51 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 58 0 21.59 2.6864 28.31%
52 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 42 10 12.97 2.4672 26.00%
53 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 53 30 9.68 2.3760 25.04%
54 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 38 20 7.65 2.3529 24.80%
55 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 48 20 12.42 2.2544 23.76%
56 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 60 0 28.74 2.0877 22.00%
57 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 41 20 10.44 2.0115 21.20%
58 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 40 20 10.23 1.9550 20.60%
59 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 45 10 18.05 1.9391 20.44%
60 GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 44 0 23.40 1.8803 19.82%
61 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 44 30 9.97 1.4042 14.80%
62 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 43 20 17.18 1.3388 14.11%
63 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 32 20 10.81 1.1101 11.70%
64 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 34 20 12.62 1.1094 11.69%
65 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 36 20 14.82 1.0796 11.38%
66 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 35 30 7.36 0.6793 7.16%
67 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 43 40 27.39 0.1095 1.15%
68 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 41 40 11.39 0.0878 0.93%
69 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 39 40 7.47 0.0000 0.00%
Tie ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 35 60 22.95 0.0000 0.00%
Tie TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 35 50 6.48 0.0000 0.00%
Tie MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 32 40 27.62 0.0000 0.00%

Open

NORCO RUNNING GUN

2 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 54 0 6.58 8.2067 86.49%
3 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 59 0 7.24 8.1492 85.88%
4 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 57 0 7.06 8.0737 85.08%
5 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 52 0 6.48 8.0247 84.57%
6 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 53 0 6.76 7.8402 82.62%
7 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 53 0 6.89 7.6923 81.06%
8 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 54 0 7.47 7.2289 76.18%
9 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 56 0 7.84 7.1429 75.27%
10 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 54 0 7.67 7.0404 74.19%
11 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 54 0 8.97 6.0201 63.44%
12 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 56 0 9.34 5.9957 63.19%
13 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 54 0 9.27 5.8252 61.39%
14 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 60 10 8.95 5.5866 58.87%
15 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 52 0 9.65 5.3886 56.79%
16 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 49 10 7.36 5.2989 55.84%
17 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 47 0 9.37 5.0160 52.86%
18 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 45 0 8.99 5.0056 52.75%
19 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 45 0 9.74 4.6201 48.69%
20 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 56 0 12.87 4.3512 45.85%
21 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 55 0 12.85 4.2802 45.11%
22 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 51 20 7.26 4.2700 45.00%
23 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 56 20 8.59 4.1909 44.17%
24 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 40 20 10.23 1.9550 20.60%
25 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 44 30 9.97 1.4042 14.80%
26 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 41 40 11.39 0.0878 0.93%
Tie TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 35 50 6.48 0.0000 0.00%

Limited

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 47 0 6.12 7.6797 100.00%
2 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 58 0 8.08 7.1782 93.47%
3 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 54 0 7.57 7.1334 92.89%
4 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 55 0 8.20 6.7073 87.34%
5 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 57 0 9.20 6.1957 80.68%
6 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 52 0 8.46 6.1466 80.04%
7 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 53 0 8.64 6.1343 79.88%
8 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 53 0 8.75 6.0571 78.87%
9 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 54 0 9.34 5.7816 75.28%
10 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 46 10 6.49 5.5470 72.23%
11 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 57 0 10.61 5.3723 69.95%
12 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 56 0 11.53 4.8569 63.24%
13 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 58 0 12.24 4.7386 61.70%
14 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 60 20 8.84 4.5249 58.92%
15 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 49 20 8.61 3.3682 43.86%
16 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 49 10 11.76 3.3163 43.18%
17 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 49 20 9.96 2.9116 37.91%
18 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 53 30 9.68 2.3760 30.94%
19 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 38 20 7.65 2.3529 30.64%
20 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 39 40 7.47 0.0000 0.00%

Limited 10

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 59 0 8.69 6.7894 100.00%
2 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 51 0 10.49 4.8618 71.61%
3 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 50 20 10.19 2.9441 43.36%
4 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 48 20 12.42 2.2544 33.20%
5 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 41 20 10.44 2.0115 29.63%
6 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 43 40 27.39 0.1095 1.61%

Production

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 44 0 7.39 5.9540 100.00%
2 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 50 0 8.51 5.8754 98.68%
3 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 56 0 10.12 5.5336 92.94%
4 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 50 0 9.79 5.1073 85.78%
5 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 42 0 10.96 3.8321 64.36%
6 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 50 0 15.30 3.2680 54.89%
7 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 45 20 8.68 2.8802 48.37%
8 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 58 0 21.59 2.6864 45.12%
9 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 42 10 12.97 2.4672 41.44%
10 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 60 0 28.74 2.0877 35.06%
11 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 45 10 18.05 1.9391 32.57%
12 GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 44 0 23.40 1.8803 31.58%
13 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 43 20 17.18 1.3388 22.49%
14 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 32 20 10.81 1.1101 18.64%
15 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 34 20 12.62 1.1094 18.63%
16 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 36 20 14.82 1.0796 18.13%
17 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 35 30 7.36 0.6793 11.41%
18 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 32 40 27.62 0.0000 0.00%
Tie ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 35 60 22.95 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:40 PM
Stage 5

Overall

NORCO RUNNING GUN

Stage: 5 TIGHT HOSE MODE
1 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 129 0 19.82 6.5086 100.00%
2 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 124 0 19.62 6.3201 97.10%
3 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 118 10 17.19 6.2827 96.53%
4 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 124 0 20.89 5.9359 91.20%
5 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 123 0 22.71 5.4161 83.21%
6 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 122 10 23.56 4.7538 73.04%
7 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 129 0 27.18 4.7461 72.92%
8 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 112 20 20.03 4.5931 70.57%
9 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 116 10 23.34 4.5416 69.78%
10 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 121 30 20.91 4.3520 66.87%
11 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 111 30 18.83 4.3016 66.09%
12 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 114 10 25.20 4.1270 63.41%
13 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 116 0 28.89 4.0152 61.69%
14 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 120 40 20.20 3.9604 60.85%
15 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 115 20 24.12 3.9386 60.51%
16 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 114 20 24.78 3.7934 58.28%
17 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 111 30 21.71 3.7310 57.32%
18 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 120 20 27.07 3.6941 56.76%
19 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 115 40 20.51 3.6568 56.18%
20 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 110 20 24.67 3.6482 56.05%
21 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 110 20 26.18 3.4377 52.82%
22 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 122 20 29.87 3.4148 52.47%
23 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 108 30 22.86 3.4121 52.42%
24 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 115 30 25.02 3.3973 52.20%
25 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 110 20 26.58 3.3860 52.02%
26 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 114 0 33.93 3.3599 51.62%
27 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 119 10 32.87 3.3161 50.95%
28 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 118 50 21.02 3.2350 49.70%
29 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 118 20 31.26 3.1350 48.17%
30 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 102 30 23.88 3.0151 46.32%
Tie FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 118 40 25.87 3.0151 46.32%
32 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 104 40 22.38 2.8597 43.94%
33 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 112 20 33.67 2.7324 41.98%
34 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 106 30 28.31 2.6846 41.25%
35 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 113 40 28.00 2.6071 40.06%
36 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 97 30 26.07 2.5700 39.49%
37 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 110 60 20.09 2.4888 38.24%
38 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 102 50 21.62 2.4052 36.95%
39 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 114 60 22.49 2.4011 36.89%
40 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 112 30 34.94 2.3469 36.06%
41 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 101 30 31.47 2.2561 34.66%
42 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 117 50 30.67 2.1845 33.56%
43 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 98 50 22.73 2.1117 32.44%
44 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 115 60 26.23 2.0968 32.22%
45 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 103 40 38.05 1.6557 25.44%
46 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 99 40 35.66 1.6545 25.42%
47 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 100 50 31.48 1.5883 24.40%
48 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 116 50 41.80 1.5789 24.26%
49 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 94 50 28.25 1.5575 23.93%
50 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 110 60 33.46 1.4943 22.96%
51 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 111 30 56.84 1.4251 21.90%
52 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 106 40 48.92 1.3491 20.73%
53 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 111 20 71.45 1.2736 19.57%
54 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 93 70 22.52 1.0213 15.69%
55 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 100 60 40.50 0.9877 15.18%
56 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 100 70 35.42 0.8470 13.01%
57 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 82 60 45.57 0.4828 7.42%
58 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 80 60 44.14 0.4531 6.96%
59 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 88 70 40.84 0.4407 6.77%
60 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 82 60 53.29 0.4128 6.34%
61 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 86 70 42.68 0.3749 5.76%
62 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 78 60 68.81 0.2616 4.02%
63 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 85 80 38.30 0.1305 2.01%
64 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 72 80 53.46 0.0000 0.00%
Tie GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 85 90 61.96 0.0000 0.00%
Tie MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 81 100 18.83 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 77 90 44.63 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 76 120 75.71 0.0000 0.00%
Tie LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 80 100 67.00 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 90 90 31.81 0.0000 0.00%
Tie ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 88 140 39.23 0.0000 0.00%
Tie CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 90 90 28.84 0.0000 0.00%
Tie AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 77 100 29.99 0.0000 0.00%

Open

NORCO RUNNING GUN

2 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 124 0 19.62 6.3201 97.10%
3 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 118 10 17.19 6.2827 96.53%
4 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 124 0 20.89 5.9359 91.20%
5 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 122 10 23.56 4.7538 73.04%
6 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 112 20 20.03 4.5931 70.57%
7 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 116 10 23.34 4.5416 69.78%
8 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 111 30 18.83 4.3016 66.09%
9 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 114 10 25.20 4.1270 63.41%
10 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 120 40 20.20 3.9604 60.85%
11 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 111 30 21.71 3.7310 57.32%
12 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 115 40 20.51 3.6568 56.18%
13 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 108 30 22.86 3.4121 52.42%
14 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 115 30 25.02 3.3973 52.20%
15 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 114 0 33.93 3.3599 51.62%
16 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 118 50 21.02 3.2350 49.70%
17 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 118 20 31.26 3.1350 48.17%
18 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 102 30 23.88 3.0151 46.32%
Tie FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 118 40 25.87 3.0151 46.32%
20 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 112 20 33.67 2.7324 41.98%
21 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 106 30 28.31 2.6846 41.25%
22 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 97 30 26.07 2.5700 39.49%
23 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 110 60 20.09 2.4888 38.24%
24 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 114 60 22.49 2.4011 36.89%
25 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 101 30 31.47 2.2561 34.66%
26 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 98 50 22.73 2.1117 32.44%
27 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 77 100 29.99 0.0000 0.00%
Tie ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 88 140 39.23 0.0000 0.00%

Limited

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 123 0 22.71 5.4161 100.00%
2 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 121 30 20.91 4.3520 80.35%
3 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 115 20 24.12 3.9386 72.72%
4 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 114 20 24.78 3.7934 70.04%
5 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 120 20 27.07 3.6941 68.21%
6 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 110 20 24.67 3.6482 67.36%
7 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 122 20 29.87 3.4148 63.05%
8 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 110 20 26.58 3.3860 62.52%
9 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 104 40 22.38 2.8597 52.80%
10 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 112 30 34.94 2.3469 43.33%
11 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 117 50 30.67 2.1845 40.33%
12 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 115 60 26.23 2.0968 38.71%
13 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 100 50 31.48 1.5883 29.33%
14 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 116 50 41.80 1.5789 29.15%
15 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 94 50 28.25 1.5575 28.76%
16 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 110 60 33.46 1.4943 27.59%
17 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 93 70 22.52 1.0213 18.86%
18 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 90 90 28.84 0.0000 0.00%
Tie MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 81 100 18.83 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 90 90 31.81 0.0000 0.00%

Limited 10

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 129 0 27.18 4.7461 100.00%
2 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 119 10 32.87 3.3161 69.87%
3 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 103 40 38.05 1.6557 34.89%
4 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 100 60 40.50 0.9877 20.81%
5 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 85 80 38.30 0.1305 2.75%
6 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 80 100 67.00 0.0000 0.00%

Production

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 116 0 28.89 4.0152 100.00%
2 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 110 20 26.18 3.4377 85.62%
3 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 113 40 28.00 2.6071 64.93%
4 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 102 50 21.62 2.4052 59.90%
5 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 99 40 35.66 1.6545 41.21%
6 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 111 30 56.84 1.4251 35.49%
7 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 106 40 48.92 1.3491 33.60%
8 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 111 20 71.45 1.2736 31.72%
9 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 100 70 35.42 0.8470 21.09%
10 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 82 60 45.57 0.4828 12.02%
11 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 80 60 44.14 0.4531 11.28%
12 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 88 70 40.84 0.4407 10.98%
13 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 82 60 53.29 0.4128 10.28%
14 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 86 70 42.68 0.3749 9.34%
15 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 78 60 68.81 0.2616 6.52%
16 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 72 80 53.46 0.0000 0.00%
Tie GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 85 90 61.96 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 77 90 44.63 0.0000 0.00%
Tie SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 76 120 75.71 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:41 PM
Stage 6

Overall

NORCO RUNNING GUN

Stage: 6 CROOKED LANE
1 VOIGT, MIKE 66 GM Open 143 0 14.60 9.7945 100.00%
2 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 148 10 15.27 9.0373 92.27%
3 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 147 0 16.88 8.7085 88.91%
4 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 136 20 14.02 8.2739 84.47%
5 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 143 0 18.16 7.8744 80.40%
6 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 133 10 15.83 7.7701 79.33%
7 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 143 0 18.63 7.6758 78.37%
8 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 149 0 19.48 7.6489 78.09%
9 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 143 10 17.86 7.4468 76.03%
10 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 140 0 19.15 7.3107 74.64%
11 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 147 10 19.13 7.1615 73.12%
12 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 136 20 16.55 7.0091 71.56%
13 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 149 0 21.67 6.8759 70.20%
14 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 145 0 21.42 6.7694 69.11%
15 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 138 10 18.94 6.7582 69.00%
16 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 149 0 22.12 6.7360 68.77%
17 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 136 30 15.96 6.6416 67.81%
18 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 149 0 23.13 6.4419 65.77%
19 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 144 0 22.48 6.4057 65.40%
20 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 150 0 23.50 6.3830 65.17%
21 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 149 0 23.88 6.2395 63.70%
22 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 131 10 19.45 6.2211 63.52%
23 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 150 0 24.48 6.1275 62.56%
24 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 147 0 24.12 6.0945 62.22%
25 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 156 0 26.09 5.9793 61.05%
26 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 147 0 24.65 5.9635 60.89%
27 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 135 10 21.05 5.9382 60.63%
28 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 141 10 22.55 5.8093 59.31%
29 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 145 20 21.78 5.7392 58.60%
30 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 137 10 22.69 5.5972 57.15%
31 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 143 0 25.98 5.5042 56.20%
32 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 138 20 21.50 5.4884 56.04%
33 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 147 0 26.93 5.4586 55.73%
34 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 144 0 26.74 5.3852 54.98%
35 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 144 0 27.17 5.3000 54.11%
36 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 139 10 25.59 5.0410 51.47%
37 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 138 20 23.88 4.9414 50.45%
38 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 138 10 25.91 4.9402 50.44%
39 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 134 10 25.83 4.8006 49.01%
40 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 137 30 22.37 4.7832 48.84%
41 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 135 20 24.52 4.6900 47.88%
42 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 146 0 31.17 4.6840 47.82%
43 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 121 50 15.47 4.5895 46.86%
44 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 128 40 19.43 4.5291 46.24%
45 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 133 10 27.20 4.5221 46.17%
46 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 146 0 32.74 4.4594 45.53%
47 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 128 20 24.68 4.3760 44.68%
48 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 108 40 15.75 4.3175 44.08%
49 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 148 0 35.26 4.1974 42.85%
50 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 141 0 33.83 4.1679 42.55%
51 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 135 0 34.75 3.8849 39.66%
52 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 122 20 28.24 3.6119 36.88%
53 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 133 30 28.68 3.5914 36.67%
54 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 125 10 33.42 3.4411 35.13%
55 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 142 10 40.38 3.2689 33.37%
56 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 126 20 32.64 3.2475 33.16%
57 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 156 0 48.51 3.2158 32.83%
58 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 134 0 46.07 2.9086 29.70%
59 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 128 20 40.99 2.6348 26.90%
60 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 158 0 59.97 2.6347 26.90%
61 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 123 20 39.57 2.6030 26.58%
62 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 122 20 40.82 2.4988 25.51%
63 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 144 10 54.36 2.4650 25.17%
64 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 154 0 70.71 2.1779 22.24%
65 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 148 0 68.53 2.1596 22.05%
66 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 112 60 24.63 2.1112 21.55%
67 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 154 0 79.24 1.9435 19.84%
68 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 118 20 56.99 1.7196 17.56%
69 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 117 30 61.65 1.4112 14.41%
70 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 140 0 101.28 1.3823 14.11%
71 GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 132 0 95.88 1.3767 14.06%
72 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 147 10 116.53 1.1757 12.00%
73 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 73 130 46.64 0.0000 0.00%

Open

NORCO RUNNING GUN

2 ARREDONDO, RALPH 42 M Open 148 10 15.27 9.0373 92.27%
3 TOWNLEY, ROB 15 B Open 147 0 16.88 8.7085 88.91%
4 HOLLAND, KEITH 54 GM Open 136 20 14.02 8.2739 84.47%
5 CHEESMAN, HENRY 52 GM Open 133 10 15.83 7.7701 79.33%
6 ORDONEZ, JIMMY 22 M Open 143 0 18.63 7.6758 78.37%
7 BENEDETTO, ED 43 B Open 149 0 19.48 7.6489 78.09%
8 RAMIREZ JR., ROBERT 57 A Open 140 0 19.15 7.3107 74.64%
9 NATIVIDAD, ALVIN 46 A Open 138 10 18.94 6.7582 69.00%
10 FILHO, RON 74 M Open 136 30 15.96 6.6416 67.81%
11 SANTOS, NED 71 M Open 131 10 19.45 6.2211 63.52%
12 CASTILLO, VINKY 48 B Open 147 0 24.12 6.0945 62.22%
13 MALUNDA, ROY 50 M Open 156 0 26.09 5.9793 61.05%
14 ATIENZA, REY 7 B Open 147 0 24.65 5.9635 60.89%
15 JOHNSON, PHIL 41 A Open 138 20 21.50 5.4884 56.04%
16 RAMIREZ, DAVID 58 B Open 144 0 26.74 5.3852 54.98%
17 GUTIERREZ, ED 28 C Open 144 0 27.17 5.3000 54.11%
18 LLAGUNO, ALLYN 51 U Open 137 30 22.37 4.7832 48.84%
19 CACDAC, ALVIN 65 C Open 135 20 24.52 4.6900 47.88%
20 BELLINGHAM, STEVE 2 B Open 121 50 15.47 4.5895 46.86%
21 RAMIREZ, ERICKA 59 C Open 146 0 32.74 4.4594 45.53%
22 GUINTO, REY 4 U Open 128 20 24.68 4.3760 44.68%
23 LOYOLA, OLIVER 18 U Open 108 40 15.75 4.3175 44.08%
24 CATEDRILLA, LINO 20 C Open 148 0 35.26 4.1974 42.85%
25 FUENTES, ART 27 B Open 135 0 34.75 3.8849 39.66%
26 AGONCILLO, MICKEY 75 C Open 122 20 28.24 3.6119 36.88%
27 FLORES, CARLOS 31 U Open 142 10 40.38 3.2689 33.37%
28 ELLSBERRY, JEFF 62 D Open 112 60 24.63 2.1112 21.55%

Limited

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 DUECK, BARRY 37 A Limited 143 0 18.16 7.8744 100.00%
2 HOSTETTER, BOB 36 M Limited 143 10 17.86 7.4468 94.57%
3 QUINTAL, PHILLIP 47 B Limited 147 10 19.13 7.1615 90.95%
4 CUTTS, DAVE 56 M Limited 136 20 16.55 7.0091 89.01%
5 BALLECER, ESTOY 63 A Limited 149 0 21.67 6.8759 87.32%
6 BERNABEO, EDDIE 23 B Limited 145 0 21.42 6.7694 85.97%
7 SHRAY, JAMES 70 C Limited 149 0 22.12 6.7360 85.54%
8 SHAWHAN, SCOTT 61 M Limited 150 0 23.50 6.3830 81.06%
9 BADULIS, DAVE 64 B Limited 141 10 22.55 5.8093 73.77%
10 CORKERY , PETE 69 U Limited 145 20 21.78 5.7392 72.88%
11 MAGNUS, RALPH 5 C Limited 143 0 25.98 5.5042 69.90%
12 COLE, RON 14 C Limited 147 0 26.93 5.4586 69.32%
13 CHARLAND, KORY 49 U Limited 139 10 25.59 5.0410 64.02%
14 NGUYEN, TUAN 30 C Limited 138 20 23.88 4.9414 62.75%
15 MARQUEZ, IAN 19 U Limited 138 10 25.91 4.9402 62.74%
16 ISON, ED 35 A Limited 134 10 25.83 4.8006 60.96%
17 HWONG, LEO 21 U Limited 146 0 31.17 4.6840 59.48%
18 MC CLEAN, RICK 17 B Limited 128 40 19.43 4.5291 57.52%
19 MUSNGI, ROMMEL 67 B Limited 133 30 28.68 3.5914 45.61%
20 BAUTISTA, BUDDY 73 B Limited 123 20 39.57 2.6030 33.06%

Limited 10

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 149 0 23.13 6.4419 100.00%
2 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 149 0 23.88 6.2395 96.86%
3 MORENO, DAN 33 U Limited 10 141 0 33.83 4.1679 64.70%
4 DESALME, CHARLES 25 U Limited 10 126 20 32.64 3.2475 50.41%
5 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 144 10 54.36 2.4650 38.27%
6 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 147 10 116.53 1.1757 18.25%

Production

NORCO RUNNING GUN

1 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 144 0 22.48 6.4057 100.00%
2 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 150 0 24.48 6.1275 95.66%
3 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 135 10 21.05 5.9382 92.70%
4 RUITEN, COR 45 B Production 137 10 22.69 5.5972 87.38%
5 LEVIS, JAMES 6 C Production 133 10 27.20 4.5221 70.59%
6 MAGGARD, DARIN 26 U Production 125 10 33.42 3.4411 53.72%
7 CLIFT, JAVIER 72 U Production 156 0 48.51 3.2158 50.20%
8 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 134 0 46.07 2.9086 45.41%
9 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 128 20 40.99 2.6348 41.13%
10 PAREJA, RODEL 12 U Production 158 0 59.97 2.6347 41.13%
11 TABER, ROBERT 3 U Production 122 20 40.82 2.4988 39.01%
12 RAMIREZ, MANRIQUE 11 U Production 154 0 70.71 2.1779 34.00%
13 SOLIS, HENRY 8 U Production 148 0 68.53 2.1596 33.71%
14 WILSON, HAROLD 9 U Production 154 0 79.24 1.9435 30.34%
15 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 118 20 56.99 1.7196 26.84%
16 MUSNGI, JONATHAN 68 U Production 117 30 61.65 1.4112 22.03%
17 ESCARDA, ALBERTO 13 U Production 140 0 101.28 1.3823 21.58%
18 GARCIA, GLORIA 10 U Production 132 0 95.88 1.3767 21.49%
19 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 73 130 46.64 0.0000 0.00%

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 02:55 PM
If anyone's interested, we're doing another USPSA shoot if its not raining THIS SATURDAY (*Ahem* James *Ahem*).

Heres the link:
http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=674608412&f=320601935&m=667102635&r=649103635#649103635

Hi folks!

I just found out that I have Saturday off! WooHoo!!

***IF*** it is NOT raining, I'm a-headin' out to Norco for some more USPSA action.

If it IS raining, then I'm a no-show and I'll catch you next time.

If anyone wants to go, just let me know and I'll see you there (weather permitting).
I'll send an email notification out to those who wanted to be included in the "SoCal shooters Group Events" email distribution list.

RUNNING GUN IPSC CLUB

Mike Raahauge's range in Norco

Map is here: http://www.raahauges.com/map.htm

Sign-in is at 8:30am. We'll be finished around 12:30pm or so.

Cheers!

Just checked the weather forecast. Partly cloudy and 0% chance of rain!!

Today
Mar 29 Partly Cloudy
61/44 20%
61F

Check Flight Delays
Thu
Mar 30 Partly Cloudy
68/45 0%
68F

Fri
Mar 31 Cloudy
64/45 10%
64F

Sat
Apr 1 Partly Cloudy
63/46 0%
63F

Check Flight Delays
Sun
Apr 2 Partly Cloudy
66/46 20%
66F

LETS DO THIS!!! :D

Black Majik
March 29, 2006, 09:30 PM
http://sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/549106035/p/2

Originally posted by Pointman1776:
Okay - now that the results list is truncated, I can see some things more clearly.

For the last several matches, I've focused on hearing the "2 alpha, 2 alpha, 2 alpha...", but last Saturday I though I'd focus a little more on speed and work on that part of my game.

Here are my results.

1. I bombed.
2. I need more practice.
3. I'm rusty.
4. I bombed royally.
5. I got sloppy with accuracy in the quest to drop my times - not good for Prod Minor.
6. Did I mention I bombed?
7. No matter how much I bombed, I had a BLAST! (and can't wait to do it again!)

But specifically:

>>Stage 1: RETRO
Overall
30 NARANJILLA, JOJO 53 A Production 124 30 19.03 4.9396 53.14%
39 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 142 0 31.81 4.4640 48.02%

Analysis: My time was 31.81 compared to the winning time of 19.03, but because my PTS (accuracy) was higher at 142 vs Jojo's 124, I came within a few % points of him, and he's an A class shooter.

Lessons Learned: ACCURACY helped my standings rank.

>>Stage 3: BLOWN COVER
27 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 91 0 20.35 4.4717 53.99%
49 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 101 0 42.22 2.3922 28.88%
57 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 79 20 29.12 2.0261 24.46%

Analysis: Here in Stage 3, my time of 29.12 wasn't too far off the mark from Theo's 20.35, who is a B class shooter, and I was even faster than Richard's 42.22.

HOWEVER, I had TWO 10-pt penalties (probably misses or hitting a no-shoot, I can't remember), which dropped me way far down in the standings, allowing Richard to take the stage from me. Way to go Richard!!

Lessons Learned: ACCURACY counted more than speed!

Viewed another way:
Production
1 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 91 0 20.35 4.4717 100.00%
9 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 79 20 29.12 2.0261 45.31%
10 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 109 0 60.71 1.7954 40.15%
11 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 89 20 39.35 1.7535 39.21%

Analysis: Theo was the top Prod shooter for this stage and so was awarded 100%, and when compared to his score/time, I rated a 45.31% - those two penalties killed me.
Also notice that even though I was TWICE AS FAST as Ken, his superior accuracy had him clipping my heels, along with Gene.

Lessons Learned: Same: ACCURACY counted more than speed!

>>Stage 4: SIX CHICKENS (CLassifier 03-02)
Overall
14 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 59 0 8.69 6.7894 71.55%
22 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 44 0 7.39 5.9540 62.75%
57 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 41 20 10.44 2.0115 21.20%
59 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 45 10 18.05 1.9391 20.44%
63 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 32 20 10.81 1.1101 11.70%
64 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 34 20 12.62 1.1094 11.69%
65 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 36 20 14.82 1.0796 11.38%

Analysis: There's a lot of info in that section.
1. Richard was both faster AND more accurate than me, and cleanly took the stage for our squad. Nice shooting!!
2. Ken shot 18.05 and I shot 10.81, but again, Ken's superior accuracy with only one 10-pt penalty (I had two 10-pt penalties), bumped him above me.
3. Gene, Emil and I all had two 10-pt penalties, and even though I was 2 seconds faster than Gene and 4 seconds faster than Emil, we ranked 63, 64, and 65, so I guess time wasn't THAT important when compared to accuracy and avoiding penalties.
4. Russ' winning PROD time was 7.39, about 3.5 seconds faster than me, AND he had a clean shoot (don't know if they were all Alpha's, but he had no misses and no penalties.)

Lessons Learned: I still choke on the classifiers, I need more practice, accuracy seemed to make more difference than time.

Viewed another way:
Production
1 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 44 0 7.39 5.9540 100.00%
11 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 45 10 18.05 1.9391 32.57%
14 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 32 20 10.81 1.1101 18.64%
15 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 34 20 12.62 1.1094 18.63%
16 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 36 20 14.82 1.0796 18.13%

Analysis: Russ was the top Prod shooter for this stage and so was awarded 100%, and when compared to his score/time, I rated an ABYSMAL 18.63% - those two penalties REALLY killed me.
Again, notice that even though I was almost twice as fast as Ken, his superior accuracy (one 10-pt penalty instead of my two 10-pt penalties) bumped him above me.

Lessons Learned: Same: ACCURACY counted more than speed!

>>Stage 5: TIGHT HOSE MODE
Overall
7 QUAN, PETER 1 U Limited 10 129 0 27.18 4.7461 72.92%
13 CARTER, THEO 24 B Production 116 0 28.89 4.0152 61.69%
52 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 106 40 48.92 1.3491 20.73%
57 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 82 60 45.57 0.4828 7.42%
63 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 85 80 38.30 0.1305 2.01%
64 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 77 90 44.63 0.0000 0.00%

Analysis: Even though Ken, Richard, and Gene were ALL faster than me, (45.57, 38.30, and 44.63 compared to 48.92; respectively), accuracy helped me squeak ahead.
I also see that Theo shot a clean run (no penalties) and was over 20 SECONDS faster than me, on the same stage!

Lessons Learned: ACCURACY was more important on this stage, and I need more practice!!

>>Stage 6: CROOKED LANE
Overall
18 WILLOUGHBY, ROBB 16 A Limited 10 149 0 23.13 6.4419 65.77%
19 SHAVER, RUSS 32 B Production 144 0 22.48 6.4057 65.40%
58 SITNISKY, GENE 38 U Production 134 0 46.07 2.9086 29.70%
59 KARNOFF, EYON 34 U Production 128 20 40.99 2.6348 26.90%
63 CHANG, RICHARD 29 U Limited 10 144 10 54.36 2.4650 25.17%
68 LEE, KEN 60 U Production 118 20 56.99 1.7196 17.56%
72 LIEB, YULIY 44 U Limited 10 147 10 116.53 1.1757 12.00%
73 SALONGA, EMIL 39 U Production 73 130 46.64 0.0000 0.00%

Analysis: Even though I was 5 seconds faster than Gene, his superior accuracy (134 vs 128) AND no penalties (I had two) put him ahead of me to take the stage for our squad. Nice job on a brutal long-distance stage!

So, hidden in that mass of data is some GREAT and valuable information once you know how to analyze it.

The biggest lessoned learned for me was that I never fully realized or appreciated how important accuracy was. I always kinda thought that time and accuracy were about 50/50, but I think the above leads me to believe that accuracy is the more important of the two.

Cheers!

Good shooting Ken, you did well! http://www.glocktalk.com/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Beetle Bailey
March 30, 2006, 12:13 AM
Okay, as long as it's not an April Fool's Joke on April 1, I'm in :cool: . I got my Colt back, but I'm still waiting for my Blade-Tech holster to come in the mail so if I don't get it in time, it's gonna be the CZ75 again. Either way, it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Well, seeing as how I placed 14 out of 20 in my division, we now all know I won't be smokin' anyone in this competition, so you fence-sitters get out there on Saturday and join in on the fun.

Black Majik
March 31, 2006, 12:52 AM
See ya saturday Ken, is Mike gonna be in?

How does the Colt shoot? :)

BamBam-31
March 31, 2006, 08:04 AM
I'm in for Saturday, guys. Can't let y'all have all the fun, now can I? :D

(Knowing my luck, it's gonna rain....:scrutiny: )

Black Majik
March 31, 2006, 04:50 PM
Hey guys.

Check your email tomorrow morning (around 7 - 7:30), there will be a confirmation by Eyon whether or not the shoot is on or not, so we're all on the same page.

But its looking like the rain should clear by the time we shoot. I'm crossing my fingers!

It'd be nice if we all shot Limited 10 together. Its on! :D

Kevlarman
March 31, 2006, 06:13 PM
Hmm, 90 mile one-way drive for a shoot that lasts 4 hours?
And I'm outta 9mm. :(

Beetle Bailey
March 31, 2006, 10:51 PM
It'd be nice if we all shot Limited 10 together. Its on!

My 1911 holster still hasn't come in the mail yet so unless someone has an extra holster for it, I'm gonna have to use my CZ75 again. I'll bring both pistols just in case. BTW, haven't had a chance to shoot the Colt just yet, but I'd love to see how my Colt stacks up against your Les Baer and Mike's Springfield. :cool:

And I'm outta 9mm.

Don't you live in Kern County? Can't you just go to a hardware store/liquor store/vending machine and pick up a few value packs of 9mm? :p
Well, if you can't make it this time, at least show up for the April 9 shoot.

Kevlarman
April 1, 2006, 12:32 AM
I live in LA County. :neener:
I just checked, apparently I have 150 rounds of 9mm!
I'll be around next weekend though, I think.

50 Shooter
April 1, 2006, 10:10 AM
Due to nonshootist interuptous, I'm going to head down to Angeles Range tomorrow. If you guys get rained out today and end up jonesing to go shooting like me, you know where to find me.:)

Black Majik
April 1, 2006, 02:54 PM
Hey Shawn,

I'm meeting up with Ken and Mike today for some shooting @ The FiringLine after we got rained out this morning for the match...

But if we get the hankering to blow stuff up long range with ya we'll see ya tomorrow :D

Black Majik
April 3, 2006, 09:50 PM
Just a friendly reminder we have a shoot this Sunday at the San Gabriel valley Gunclub.

This is the day that.... IF YOU HAVE ANY 1911's.... BRING EM'!! :D

Same bat time, same bat location (SGVGC noon )

Draven32
April 3, 2006, 10:44 PM
No range trips for me

all my rifles were stolen.

Black Majik
April 4, 2006, 12:48 AM
Oh wow Draven! I'm really sorry to hear! :( :fire:

Kevlarman
April 4, 2006, 01:28 AM
Doh!
What happened man?

I think I might be going to my cousin's baptism this Sunday.. not certain yet, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

Draven32
April 4, 2006, 04:05 AM
was going shooting at a friend's ranch up in the mountains. got lost, car broke down, and had to walk out before nightfall. Rifles were stolen out of car before I could get back to it.

Of course, law enforement, including the park rangers, didn't want to lift a finger to help until AFTER they were stolen.

BamBam-31
April 4, 2006, 04:55 AM
:cuss: That freakin' sucks, Draven32. I'm sorry, man, I hope you still have some pieces left in your collection.

In the end, it's just stuff. Easy for me to say, I know, but it's still true. You've plenty of time to acquire more. :)

In the meantime, you can shoot our stuff, eh? ;)

(BTW, I've got family stuff this Sunday that I might not be able to get out of. Not looking good so far....:( )

Draven32
April 4, 2006, 05:06 AM
a handgun

bastards took my ammo too.

If you enjoyed reading about "SGVGC THR Shoot in Southern California" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!