Hello all

PDA

Bryan Simon
December 22, 2005, 07:21 PM
Just found this site looking for info on competitive match for my baby sisters. Great place from what I've seen so far. If y'all don't mind I'll stick around for a while.

Sleep tight, we're on point.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello all" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Nathanael_Greene
December 22, 2005, 07:31 PM
Welcome!

S_O_Laban
December 23, 2005, 08:09 AM
I hope your tent is warm.... I spent two winters in A-stan back some thirty years ago.... and as I recall they where rather cold.:) Welcome to the forum and be carefull.

El Tejon
December 23, 2005, 09:26 AM
Welcome to THR!:)

chopinbloc
December 23, 2005, 09:39 AM
bryan,

where you at? i'm at anaconda.

Legionnaire
December 23, 2005, 10:14 AM
Welcome aboard. From somewhere in Afghanistan?! Cool! Lot's of good info here, provided by lots of good people. My first stop for data sources, recommendations, or just plain opinions when I have shooting-related questions. And it's a fun place to browse. Again, welcome!

Lebben-B
December 23, 2005, 12:19 PM
Bryan,

I'm fairly new here myself. Welcome to THR.

Mike

Lennyjoe
December 23, 2005, 01:00 PM
Welcome aboard dude.

Say hello to my fellow A-10 wrench heads in the "Stan"

Stay safe!

Bryan Simon
December 23, 2005, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Chopinbloc, I'm at cushy ass Salerno finishing up this tour. We spent most of the year at Ripley and then Pacemaker which we built. I'm a heavy equiment operator (21E reclass) and truck driver (88M). Take it easy at the big snake and Merry Christmas.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello all" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!