Which Red Dawn Character Are You?

PDA

ReadyontheRight
December 23, 2005, 03:40 PM
http://quizilla.com/users/TheGreyGhost/quizzes/Which%20Red%20Dawn%20Character%20Are%20You%3F/

Robert Morris...-The Executioner-...You are loyal and brave(to a fault) but you are also a psychotic killing-machine. Seek professional help NOW! ;-)

12. What is the capital of Texas?
A. "Austin."
B. "Wrong, Commie! It's Houston!"

:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Which Red Dawn Character Are You?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cordex
December 23, 2005, 03:48 PM
"All that anger gonna burn you up."
"Keeps me warm."

sm
December 23, 2005, 04:00 PM
Robert Morris...-The Executioner-...

You are loyal and brave(to a fault) but you are also a psychotic killing-machine. Seek professional help NOW! ;-)

22-rimfire
December 23, 2005, 04:08 PM
I like that movie, even if it is a bit ridiculous in reality department. You see how big the casulaties are in Iraq when the military encounter the bad guys as compared to our guys. Should tell you something about the effectiveness of the military. The movie, even bought it on a CD verision to replace my vhs copy.

Mumbles_45
December 23, 2005, 04:13 PM
Jed

Thought I was going to get Robert, I guess I had a couple more Jed answers than Robert ones

Seen that movie more times than I can count.

MechAg94
December 23, 2005, 04:17 PM
I just got the DVD on the discount rack at Kroger.

strambo
December 23, 2005, 04:17 PM
Jed Eckert, the leader...darn, I wanted to be the AF pilot.

thorazine
December 23, 2005, 04:22 PM
Woohoo!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TheGreyGhost/1103219606_Arobt2.jpg

Robert Morris...-The Executioner-...You are loyal and brave(to a fault) but you are also a psychotic killing-machine. Seek professional help NOW! ;-)

HighVelocity
December 23, 2005, 04:26 PM
Hmmm... Is this good or bad? :evil:

edit: Hey Thorazine, two of us in a row. It's gonna get ugly.

scout26
December 23, 2005, 04:35 PM

Umm, me too.

gripper
December 23, 2005, 04:37 PM
I kinda liked that evil bastard Chuckchi the Soviets sent to kill the partisans, the guy that had a final throw down against Swayze and his brother.As I recall, he had a Skorpion.Any here recall the actor?I never knew his name,but he had a lot of bad guy/tough guy/bent cop type rolls in th emovies and TV.

Mumbles_45
December 23, 2005, 04:42 PM
was not a scorpion. Not sure what it was, maybe a Jati-matic/GG-95?

Darkside852003
December 23, 2005, 04:42 PM
The results are in.

ReadyontheRight
December 23, 2005, 04:51 PM
http://www.vladeksheybal.com/media/The~Jigsaw~Man~4.jpg

Vladek Sheybal ?

Norton
December 23, 2005, 05:00 PM

:evil:

gripper
December 23, 2005, 05:00 PM
No, the guy you are showing was the one that the Cubano was ranking on ( "You are nothing but a POLICEMAN").
The one i was thinking of died in the final shootout with the brothers. As I recall, Pat Swayze got him with the peacemaker at the same time he turned and got off a burst from what I thought was a VZ Skorpion( 9mm Mak? .32?)and fatally wounded him at the same time.I wish I could remember the actor,he was a pretty scary guy. I think he was also in "AMerican Me" ,when the MM brought in the Aryan Brotherhood tyupes to wipe out the Black guys in that bar, he was the middle aged guy with the pockmarks and the glasses on.

Bruce333
December 23, 2005, 05:08 PM
I kinda liked that evil bastard Chuckchi the Soviets sent to kill the partisans, the guy that had a final throw down against Swayze and his brother.As I recall, he had a Skorpion.Any here recall the actor?I never knew his name,but he had a lot of bad guy/tough guy/bent cop type rolls in th emovies and TV.That would be William (Bill) Smith he played Col. Strelnikov, http://imdb.com/name/nm0810342/ http://www.williamsmith.org/

http://www.williamsmith.org/reddawn.JPG

My results:

jrfoxx
December 23, 2005, 05:11 PM
Apparently, this is me also: Robert Morris...-The Executioner-...You are loyal and brave(to a fault) but you are also a psychotic killing-machine. Seek professional help NOW! ;-)

Guess I just joined the club with you other psycho's :). Maybe we should all get together to seek professional help....or kill something. :)

V4Vendetta
December 23, 2005, 05:13 PM
I'm Jed Echardt.

biere
December 23, 2005, 05:18 PM
I wound up being jed.

I was figuring I would get that hate to keep me warm answer so now I need to go pack my long underwear and maybe a better winter hat as well.

The movie is goofey but I enjoy watching it. I have one dvd copy but I think it went missing after I loaned it out so I need to buy another copy at the discount rack.

ReadyontheRight
December 23, 2005, 05:20 PM
That would be William (Bill) Smith he played Col. Strelnikov, http://imdb.com/name/nm0810342/ http://www.williamsmith.org/

Good answer! Man that guy's been in a lot of movies. 157!

I've got to go rent Red Dawn now!

walking arsenal
December 23, 2005, 05:21 PM

We should start a club. We could have jackets.

I wonder if this is a bad thing, all of us psychotic, loyal, brave, killing machines being in one spot?

Erik Jensen
December 23, 2005, 05:25 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/T/TheGreyGhost/1103573401_Ajed1.jpg

Jed Eckert...The Leader...

ReadyontheRight
December 23, 2005, 05:31 PM
I wonder if this is a bad thing, all of us psychotic, loyal, brave, killing machines being in one spot?

;) I think the quiz is a little biased. The Executioner answers are just so much more fun.

And who wasted room in the pickup with the football and hairspray?

KriegHund
December 23, 2005, 05:34 PM
Matt Eckert...The Brother...

Lone_Gunman
December 23, 2005, 05:35 PM
Ok, someone here isn't being honest...

Which one of you ended up as Lea Thompson?

Biker
December 23, 2005, 05:51 PM
I came out Jed, the last one I'd care to be.
Biker

DevLcL
December 23, 2005, 05:59 PM
Question #4 asks. Would you..
A: let prisoner go
B: torture for info
C: shoot him

This should be multipule choice... I'd get the info then shoot him. It's not because I'm a cold blooded killer, I just wouldn't want to risk letting the little bastard get back to his comrades to give them info about our camp and what-not.

Oh and I also got the executioner.

-Dev

p.s. How many of you that answered "shoot him" and/or "torture for info" think you would actually have the balls to do it?

gripper
December 23, 2005, 06:01 PM
Finally took the quiz...***(?), I'm Jed...I kinda wish they had a character with less scruple(like Jayne in Serenity) ...I got a feeling I'd have wound up like him.
BTW, what IS Lea Thompson doing these days?.... I was jonsin' for her a lttle bit back in the day.:evil:

Smoke
December 23, 2005, 06:04 PM
Jed.

Damn

I hate Patrick Swayze.

Smoke

Bruce333
December 23, 2005, 06:42 PM
BTW, what IS Lea Thompson doing these days?.... I was jonsin' for her a lttle bit back in the day.:evil:Me too!;) (she still looks good)

http://www.volny.cz/hpxdk/ She's got 2 movies coming out next year, and on TV another "Jane Doe"

kid_couteau
December 23, 2005, 06:47 PM
Says I am jed Eckert

Didnt think that would happen

sm
December 23, 2005, 06:50 PM
We should start a club. We could have jackets.

Page for Correia....paging Correia....
Services are needed. :D

I think Gadson Flag would be a cool logo...

I've used it before....*grin*...

shane justice
December 23, 2005, 06:56 PM
I am Jed Eckert.

CentralTexas
December 23, 2005, 07:01 PM
You folks need to get these shirts from a fine Austin Texas business-

http://www.lifelibertyetc.com/product.aspx?pid=70

CT:D

Rouguerunner
December 23, 2005, 07:14 PM
Jed Eckert

WOLVERINES!!!

insidious_calm
December 23, 2005, 07:16 PM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TheGreyGhost/1103573401_Ajed1.jpg

334 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 694 times.
48% of people had this result.

I.C.

Spreadfire Arms
December 23, 2005, 07:23 PM
funny...my friend here in Austin, who is an attorney, is a distant cousin of Patrick Swayze. he has the same last name as well....but he is much sexier than me. Patrick that is. probably my friend too, since gay men seem to take a liking to him.

kjeff50cal
December 23, 2005, 07:34 PM
I'm.....Jed Eckert...The Leader :evil:

kjeff50cal

Mumbles_45
December 23, 2005, 07:54 PM
got off a burst from what I thought was a VZ Skorpion( 9mm Mak? .32?)

It was a Jati-matic, heres a picture

stevelyn
December 23, 2005, 08:15 PM
Robert Morris-The Executioner.................another loyal, brave, yadda, yadda, yadda, psychotic killer.

Berek
December 23, 2005, 08:57 PM
Jed Eckert...The Leader... There seems to be a lot of us... We need more sheep... :D

Phyphor
December 23, 2005, 09:03 PM
Cripes, too many chiefs, not enough execu-er.... indians!

sm
December 23, 2005, 09:09 PM
Dear Agent Smuckatelli,
or however you spell your name

We're waiting! Huh...huh...you taken the quiz? So who are you?

Hey folks! I found out who loaded up the truck with hairspray and lipstick....:neener:

If ya gonna be bad - be good at it. :evil:

hso
December 23, 2005, 09:12 PM
Aardvark:uhoh:

halfgone
December 23, 2005, 09:13 PM
The executioner. too much fun! what a great guilty pleasure (much like boondock saints).

ReadyontheRight
December 23, 2005, 09:20 PM
The executioner. too much fun! what a great guilty pleasure (much like boondock saints).

Yup. I just love those documentaries.:)

mmike87
December 23, 2005, 10:11 PM
Cool ... I am Jed.

jrpeterman
December 23, 2005, 10:19 PM
Another Robert Morris type. After the holidays, I'll call my shrink and make an appointment. Yeah, right.

Bridger
December 23, 2005, 10:59 PM
Another Robert Morris here. WOLVERINES!! :D

NineseveN
December 24, 2005, 12:17 AM
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TheGreyGhost/1103219606_Arobt2.jpg

I knew it!

Otony
December 24, 2005, 12:18 AM
I'm Jed Echardt.

NO! I am Jed Echardt! Wait, Kirk Douglas? No, no, I got it, Spartacus, yeah, Spartacus, thats it! :p

Berek
December 24, 2005, 12:57 AM
NO! I am Jed Echardt! Wait, Kirk Douglas? No, no, I got it, Spartacus, yeah, Spartacus, thats it! :p

No! I am Sparticus!

Rem700SD
December 24, 2005, 01:58 AM
Jed Eckert, the Leader

loose cannon
December 24, 2005, 02:27 AM
i guess im jed but it seems to me he wasnt a very logical guy but then its been awhile since my last red dawn"fix".

time to rerun that puppy.

Beetle Bailey
December 24, 2005, 04:00 AM
They told me I was Jed Eckert. . . The Leader and that 49% of the people who took the test got the same result.

So. . . this forum is full of leaders and executioners? :what: :D :uhoh:

Who's gonna do the dishes? :neener:

Spieler
December 24, 2005, 04:01 AM
I'm Robert too...but then again I knew that about myself in 1984 when I saw the movie!:evil:

cz75bdneos22
December 24, 2005, 04:04 AM
the one that yells, "Wolverines"...:D

71Commander
December 24, 2005, 06:49 AM
:D

Michael Courtney
December 24, 2005, 07:10 AM
We can all fantasize about being one of the heroes, but more than likely it will be our children or grandchildren that will have to step up to the plate when the time comes.

At this point in my life, I would more aspire to be the father of young men who would heroically resist foreign invasion than to be on the front lines resisting it myself. Of course, I have the will and the means to resist the foreign invader, but what good will this do if I am dead or old and feeble by the time the action is needed?

Our testosterone-laden fantasies that we ourselves would rise up and do the job will be useless if we fail to pass on our love of liberty and country along with the values needed to defend them to our children and grandchildren.

Fatherhood is more important than heroism. I don't just ask myself if I could be a hero if the need arises, I ask myself if I am being the kind of father I need to be.

Michael Courtney

Barbara
December 24, 2005, 08:03 AM

Apparently, Mr. Morris secretly wanted a hairbrush and some lipstick.

thereisnospoon
December 24, 2005, 09:40 AM
Deleted....Merry Christmas

Barbara
December 24, 2005, 10:06 AM
I'll admit it. I'd be a horrible father. I'm just not cut out for it.

Texfire
December 24, 2005, 12:08 PM
Yep. Old Robert "Executioner" Morris is a board favorite. But his choices are the most fun.

Tex

ReadyontheRight
December 24, 2005, 12:14 PM
At this point in my life, I would more aspire to be the father of young men who would heroically resist foreign invasion than to be on the front lines resisting it myself. Of course, I have the will and the means to resist the foreign invader, but what good will this do if I am dead or old and feeble by the time the action is needed?

Avenge me boys! AVENNNNNNNNGE MEEEEEEEE!

lysander
December 24, 2005, 12:14 PM
The Jati-Matic also made an appearance in the brilliantly bad 80's film Cobra starring Sly Stallone...

Crime is a disease and Marion Cobretti...member of LAs famed Zombie Squad is the cure.

http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/8328/cobra9ip.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

..and what's wrong with Jed? His character represents the moral dilemma...he struggles between the opposite poles represented by Robert and Danny.

Plus Swayze rulez!!!

Chairman Meow
December 24, 2005, 12:36 PM
I'm a psychotic killing-machine. Big suprise. :p

Tsonda
December 24, 2005, 01:33 PM
Another Robert checking in. When I toook the poll it said 40% percent got the same results. I love that movie, we may have to have a special family Christmas viewing again.

James

entropy
December 24, 2005, 05:10 PM
Col Strelnikov....Ya-Ohkotnik!;) OK, so I came out Robert Morris....:p

Jbar4Ranch
December 24, 2005, 05:27 PM
I'm with the majority, Jed Eckert.

Jubei
December 24, 2005, 07:43 PM

524 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 1285 times.
41% of people had this result.

As if there was any doubt.

Jubei

thorazine
December 25, 2005, 01:18 AM
I guess I am going to have to run out and buy the movie now. It's probably been over five years since I have seen Red Dawn (the edited for content version).

IRONFIST
December 25, 2005, 06:30 AM
Without cheating by looking it up, can anyone here tell us of another movie that had the Red Dawn actors C. Thomas Howell, Patrick Swayze, Darrel Dalton, AND our favorite Russian "Wolverine" hunter Bill Smith in it? C'mon, this is pretty darn easy.

Matthew748
December 25, 2005, 06:43 AM
Jed Eckert...The Leader..., a good choice.

Ironfist, "The Outsiders."

molonlabe
December 25, 2005, 07:54 AM

Now we all can't be the leader.....:D

I feel in good company on this board.

Werewolf
December 25, 2005, 11:09 AM
Humph...

The executioner here. :evil:

Not surprising since the only answers that really made any practical sense under the circumstances lead right to that. Anything else would just get you killed...

Hey! That's what happened under that pussy Jed's leadership. :neener:

I still remember when I first saw Red Dawn and shouting at the screen, "you moron" when Jed said or did something stupid.

redranger1
December 25, 2005, 11:35 AM
jed eckert, the leader

Lambo
December 25, 2005, 12:23 PM
I'm Jed

SomeKid
December 25, 2005, 12:44 PM
1984 was a good year.

Orwell wrote a good warning about that year, an awesome movie was made, and I was spawned upon this Earth.

It was well over a decade before I saw that movie on TV. I need to buy the non-edited DVD sometime. Awesome movie.

Who says Cobra was bad anyway? Stallone may be an anti, but that movie was just oddly good.

ewb45acp
December 25, 2005, 01:40 PM
I'm Patrick Swayze??? :eek:

the horror...the horror...

If my friends hear of this I'll never live it down....

IRONFIST
December 25, 2005, 03:27 PM
Bingo, Matthew. An excellent movie.

eab
December 26, 2005, 12:30 PM
Is there any other choices other then Jed or Robb? By the way I got Jed :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Which Red Dawn Character Are You?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!