What gun related stuff can you buy from amazon.com?

PDA

jamz
December 23, 2005, 07:48 PM
Some generous Doctors at work have given me a total of $150 in amazon.com gift certificates.

I'd like to get some gun/reloading/ammunition related stuff, but other than books, I'm coming up blank. Does anyone know what gun related stuff you can get from amazon.com? They seem to have a lot of different stuff.

-James

If you enjoyed reading about "What gun related stuff can you buy from amazon.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bruce333
December 23, 2005, 09:13 PM
If you go to "sports and outdoors" then "hunting" there is a "gun accesories" dept.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/103-9744913-4398212?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=3413431&keywords=&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pct-off=&price=&brand=&rh=a%3A3413431&emi=&material=

Live Free Or Die
December 23, 2005, 09:36 PM
Or sell your amazon gift certificates on ebay, and use the ~ $140 cash towards an actual gun. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "What gun related stuff can you buy from amazon.com?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!