Any zombies/SHTF scenario lovers, come here!!!

PDA

Kenshin
December 24, 2005, 05:47 PM
http://s12.invisionfree.com/STUDDevelopment/index.php

The community's friendly and the fiction section is fun. A site for the younger members of this site.

If you enjoyed reading about "Any zombies/SHTF scenario lovers, come here!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Black Majik
December 24, 2005, 05:54 PM
LOL... pretty interesting reads over on that site. Might have to make it a regular routine to check it out. :)

Mizzle187
December 24, 2005, 05:59 PM
WOW! All I can say is WOW!

Kenshin
December 24, 2005, 06:11 PM
Just remember, nobody on that site thinks an actual outbreak is gonna happen.

Just think of it as a fantasy world. It's all in the fun and imagination.

Plus, here's the base site

stud-command.com

HighVelocity
December 24, 2005, 06:25 PM
Just remember, nobody on that site thinks an actual outbreak is gonna happen.

The non believers will be the first victims. :neener:

Kenshin
December 24, 2005, 06:43 PM
Remeber, before posting you need validation. So don't freak if you can't post at first.

ALASKACAJUN
December 26, 2005, 02:44 AM
LOL @ Highvelocity..... :D I was actually thinking that as I read the previous post... Got my M4gry dusted off and ready.............. pling, pling,pling.....

- Clint

Kenshin
December 26, 2005, 03:09 PM
For validation, you need to post at the new recruits section. If that doesn't work, contact me and I'll contact the higher-ups to manually do it.

ALASKACAJUN
December 26, 2005, 06:01 PM
Uhm, exactly how long do I have to wait to become a recruit?:uhoh:

I entered under Zombiecajun.... :D

- Clint

Well I'm logged in now, but thats it... I can't post or anything...

ALASKACAJUN
December 27, 2005, 09:17 PM
:banghead: :cuss: :fire: :( :confused: :uhoh: What if they take over tomorrow, how the heck am I gonna protect my family if I can't post?

- Clint

If you enjoyed reading about "Any zombies/SHTF scenario lovers, come here!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!